It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding 'Souls'; "parasites" and Spirits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Active since birth. But I expanded it 3 sepsrate times. So I know how to encourage the process to begin.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Active since birth. But I expanded it 3 sepsrate times. So I know how to encourage the process to begin.

Would you care to share how you encourage the process?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If I did that and you blew up your nervous system and became hitler how do think that I'd feel then?

You may have noticed what a powerful effect it has on confidence and all sorts of personal attributes.

It's like handing an untrained person a loaded machine pistol.

I really wish there was a large support group for this in the world. I don't know of one.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
I really wish there was a large support group for this in the world. I don't know of one.

Why don't you start one?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

If I did that and you blew up your nervous system and became hitler how do think that I'd feel then?

You may have noticed what a powerful effect it has on confidence and all sorts of personal attributes.

It's like handing an untrained person a loaded machine pistol.

You warn of many dangers.
I wouldn't think many people would be tempted - the wiki description didn't sound too appealing. It says that a kundalini awakening is unsought and can cause more distress than is needed - knowing what it is and getting the low down on it would be beneficial to someone going through it.

The master will appear when the student is ready - the master is always there but is hidden, he will not unveil himself until he does, regardless of how much the student longs for him.
Until the true master is found there are those that appear to point the way.

This is Jeff Foster speaking about depression and how he believes it is a wake up call.

edit on 20-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Pranayamas? If so, that could be the source of all your problems.
Pranayamas aren't needed at all...

edit on 20-11-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

As far as most Buddhists go, they hardly concern themselves with spirits, unless it there spirit(or life force, which widely known as chi) Sure they probably have some wicked ghost stories here and there, but most time, they seem hardly concerned at all with the other side of reality.

O plz, I think you could care less about my happiness, anymore then I care about yours.

And what do ghosts and god like aliens need to feed on people for.

THEIR DEAD. Why do they need to eat?
Don't answer that one.

As for false gods, sure, all the women and food they want to satisfy there physical hunger. The real ones, wouldn't give crap.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I have to earn a living to support myself and my family. Besides I'm no guru. I don't have the charisma and mind control skills that's required to herd humans. Too much honesty and morals to do that.

If some people banded together and set things up and took care of each other and looked at me as a part time advisor not some mommy figure I would probably help here and there.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Thsnks for your feedback.
Don't tell me what I do or dont care about.
You don't have that information.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thanks for your feedback.
Nope I don't care about or practice pranayamas.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Millions of people are tempted. That's crazy. But understandable. They are hungry for "more".

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Millions of people are tempted. That's crazy. But understandable. They are hungry for "more".

Some want less. Some want nothing.

Those who want 'more' will continue to seek.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
hey i read this as i have had a near death experience . i was traveling like flying could not see my body arms or legs just lots of fields below me moving about ninety miles an hour i felt excited and happy.then i was brought back to life i was confused i did not know who i was or where i was or who anybody was around me for ten mins . i did not even know my best friend and sister.

i have had a lot of the symptoms if that is what you call them listed . i am a little lost on some of the info tho , are you saying something evil is connected to me . since this i have had terrible things happen and another near death experience since the first i won't go into too many details i was very sick made a mistake after suffering years of abuse.

i saw someone mentioned a shadowed apparition visit i used to get this alot while in bed also i have been dragged around by spirits i cant see in dreams . but i know they are evil obviously i am not sure if it is connected .

after having these dreams alot and been scared stiff, i am not religious but chose to say st Micheal's prayer for protection which had worked may i add.

after a lot of bad experiences has not hindered my view of the world , i am very spiritual and belive the best in everyone even those who do bad i forgive . i know there is more to our being than just us there is a place where we float not us just some of us .

i get feeling when people are lying and i am always correct when icall them up on it and i know what they are lying about.

i sense people who are bad and who are good. i know some people are draining to me so i avoid them. it is very strange as i think my ex may have been what from what i can interpret as a parasite .

i am sorry this is so long can someone explain the particulars to me as i am a little freaked , thing i may have mis conceived a lot of this thanks .

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Besides I'm no guru. I don't have the charisma and mind control skills that's required to herd humans. Too much honesty and morals to do that.

I would be interested if you could say which particular gurus you base your opinions on - it seems you have a dislike for them and see them as dishonest - what or who do you consider a 'guru'?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
tumble weed blows by , super!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: computer repost

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
funny how i came along told my story and no one replies pile of B.S if you ask me. anyone who really wants to know what happens after u nearly die feel free to email me at [email protected] i will tell u the 100% truth

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
really hurt i posted my personal experience for no response . why bother the propaganda wins again next time i won't waste my breath.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Indeed, all that you say sounds well within my own experiences and handed down knowledge

People have a hard time accepting death, and often do create soul formations so that they dont have to die... and you are absolutely correct... sooner or later you have to, even the whole universe goes a death and rebirth process

in reality nothing dies, as every moment is eternal, and is shaping all other moments around them in constant feedback
but this is another level of seeing it

on this level, this linear time level, death is right in front of our eyes, all the time, what is it that dies? just the form, but the form was only ever momentary, what creates the field that allows form to take place, this is eternal

when we give up any attachment to a soul process we return to this, what we are in essence... but it is a delicate balance in remaining as a 3D creature, many strings to balance out in our attachments

it is like an ice structure melting and becoming a puddle of water, all the elements and components, or rather emergent states/properties lie dormant within this emptiness, or stateless state

its interesting to see how many awakenings are hijacked by beings that lure people into their myths that they build, and how powerful humans are themselves when these things are magnified and brought back stronger through their imaginations pouring into these thought constructs

its funny how subtle the ego of a man or soul can be in its ways in which it seduces the mind of a human, into thinking its where they really think they are, when they certainly are not, a deluded mind which bases many of its beliefs upon its own creations doesnt have a very good measuring stick in which to wisely assess reality with

there are many gods arent there, and many gods behaving as GOD or what I like to call source, creating their own images of light and their own images of what source should be in their own image of created belief systems

yet, all are dependent on actual source, and it is within this that all exists, and nothing could be without first coming from it, and always being within it, therefore even the corrupted bits of information still contain the light within them

its quite beautiful really... this level of redundancy for error checks, all washes out in the end, and all is brought back to balance through what we see as time, and what is nothing more than another wave washing ashore in the endless tide

Who are you? Nobody, everybody
Who am I? You in me, me in you

How to see this? Do you really want to? Really? You've been flirting with the idea for a very long time

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leopardpimps

when you come back you're not snapped into the static state of normal awareness, its like a huge wave of consciousness that was expanded to a certain degree, washing over a smaller space of consciousness, and having to sink and and settle into normal states and locking into information based in the brain and dna structures

and its certainly interesting to see how praying can protect you isnt it, how powerful a small snippet of your true self is even when called upon by such a small fragmented belief about what it is, what you are

seek to know your true self, and what will there be to strike? if there is no target, the weapon becomes useless

it is hard to stab water, be like water, true self is like water

fear is the greatest deterrent to liberation, this is true within human psychology, spirituality, sociology, and politics

root out your fears, root out your 'parasites' but who is it good for and who is it bad for? doesnt everything living want to remain living? hmm... let go... letting go is the nature of true self

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join