It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. offers up to $10 million reward over Benghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, this is from a couple of days ago; I did a search, and came up with nothing.
Mods, do your thing.
security.blogs.cnn.com...

The United States has a reward of up to $10 million on the table for information leading to the arrest of anyone involved in the deadly terror attack last year on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, the State Department disclosed for the first time on Friday.

While U.S. authorities have filed charges in the case, no one has been arrested, prompting outrage in Congress.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack by armed militants in September 2012.

The reward has been in effect since January but never publicized.

"Due to security issues and sensitivities surrounding the investigation, the event-specific reward offer has not been publicly advertised" on a State Department website for its Rewards for Justice initiative, an agency statement said, adding that the program's tools can be "utilized in a variety of ways, without publicizing them."

Wow. Available since January, but no one knew about it.
Gha.

Seriously?

Okay, well, if this was posted already, please disregard....but......
if it wasn't....

WTH??!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I saw an article or news report on it can't remember where…

It was a while back. Thing is they aren't responding because its a death sentence and eternal fire if they do. They'd be turning in the fighters that fight the good fight against the Great Satan, US. They wouldn't live long enough to cash the check. I doubt there is one anyway… its a trap to disappear those and those that know so that the truth won't out. Powerful spirits guard those doors.

Nobody collected on UBL either.

Gotta be some kind of clue.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can someone get these guys a mirror?

Then They'll find who they're looking.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That's like the Mob offering an award for anyone with the testicular fortitude to testify against them!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by wildtimes

I saw an article or news report on it can't remember where…

It was a while back. Thing is they aren't responding because its a death sentence and eternal fire if they do. They'd be turning in the fighters that fight the good fight against the Great Satan, US. They wouldn't live long enough to cash the check. I doubt there is one anyway… its a trap to disappear those and those that know so that the truth won't out. Powerful spirits guard those doors.

Nobody collected on UBL either.

Gotta be some kind of clue.

ya, isn't that guy in jail? (ubl)

they should contact CNN, to collect.

new topics

top topics

join