It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood cement Psyop: Are overreported sensationalized tradegies being used as a collectivizing mechan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Blood cement Psyop: Are overreported sensationalized tradegies being used as a collectivizing mechanism?

SSRI drugged psychotic mass shooters,the JKF coup 50 years ago, 911 false flag, drones attacks on innocent bystanders, fukushima radiating the pacific ocean's marine life and the most of the north american populace, troops being maimed in unneeded wars and then not being cared for etc etc.

Are these events being used as some unconscious tribal bonding ritual by the nwo elite central planners?
edit on 17-11-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe you're on to something; but I'm not really certain what you mean by tribal bonding ritual... Do you mean "You kill someone, then you're one of us." kind of thing? Or "I'm evil.... are you also as evil as me?"

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've also came across the same line of thinking.

All western corporate news is controlled by the same groups. Our news is non-stop negativity that almost always leaves you depressed from the violent nature of the world or burdened by the onslaught of life.
Sure, one could say "bad news sells" but I believe it goes deeper than that.
Personally, I think that the aim is to smother the population with so many negative emotions that one cannot hear themselves think.

They like things looking bleak. When they succeed, people will think it really is bleak. Then, when all the real chaos ensues, they will smile knowing that our free will was maintained.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Kalmah
I've also came across the same line of thinking.

All western corporate news is controlled by the same groups. Our news is non-stop negativity that almost always leaves you depressed from the violent nature of the world or burdened by the onslaught of life.
Sure, one could say "bad news sells" but I believe it goes deeper than that.
Personally, I think that the aim is to smother the population with so many negative emotions that one cannot hear themselves think.

They like things looking bleak. When they succeed, people will think it really is bleak. Then, when all the real chaos ensues, they will smile knowing that our free will was maintained.

Its problem reaction solution.

They scare you with MKultra SSRI shooters and staged "terrorism".

You get defensive and frightened over the "nutty violent extremists who hate your freedom" or "black bloc anarchist protesters that want to eat you"(anarchism is not-violent. Look up the non-aggression principal).

They offer you an Orwellian solution to make you feel safe.

TPTSee repeat this process as often as they want.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The video in the link in my sig addresses nearly this exact concept regarding the Sandy Hook event. Maybe you've already seen it, as the concept is very similar.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
There is another reason for creating more trauma. Trauma makes you more suggestible (ie easily hypnotized).

"If a subject is to be hypnotized and is quite frightened, the operator can take advantage of the fear for easy induction. The frightened person is already in hypnosis or on the verge of it" LeCron, Techniques of Hypnotherapy.

edit on November 19th 2013 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join