It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing subjective (negative) data...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Yes very fluid indeed. The pink heart experience is something that drained me, haven't tried it again yet will carry it with me forever and it makes me not give up holding positive outcomes to everything. Was standing at the door

(background is that one my favorite youtubers, morningmayan/linda west has some very good frequency and law of affinity type videos and between chakra meditations and energy coming in august 2009, had many windows open that month, along with headaches, more sleep needed. When those windows opened, it was like a floodgate and more of me, more water came in. And I recognized people, in my family, on youtube like Linda, and some famous ufology folk one who was lying or working for Mossad IMO, as from our grouping. It was like we all knew each others assignments and now could see who was on task, doing what they came to do, and who seemed to become renegades, like that ufology figure.

In that time period, more of me came in, and I was so lonely and disconnected feeling in this low quicksand sluggish frequency, and just reached up and plugged into Family instinctively, and then my heart broke because its what I miss the most here, that Universal Understanding is wonderful and of course its like mind, not sameness, but it means we're past duality in that, home is not in duality for me. So I don't like this stuff at all here.

Also in that time period, in August, read something that famous mossad one wrote that was twisted, trying to add to religion, and claiming pleiadian contact. Alot of what he wrote was just aligned with the Georgia Guidestones, NWO, masonic, yet claimed to be pleiadian, and it was NOT. Though his own background, was from a positive family. I was very upset. I just had this recognition, said, He Is A Renegade! And a portion of myself, something was leaving my heart and going to him, it was odd that I had wrestle with me, and say, no karma, not getting involved. The next day, one from a group that watches over while I drive long distance, angel-ets, in blue, a young gentle man, said appeared and said, "never under any circumstances judge anyone, its very hard to wake up in this frequency and world, most don't. send intercessions and love to him that he may recover his work and mission."

Also was beginning to listen to whale and dolphin sounds alot).

So this happened somewhere in this time frame, and was at the door, watching dark pink grey clouds and black sheets. And it was like more of me in me suddenly and I just said, serendipity. Well, that won't do at all!

And then I pictured pink hearts everywhere for 20 minutes. And got really drained. Made a pot of coffee, forgot actually I'd done this, but was back at the door as oft I am, with a coffee and the sky was filled with white and light pink, hearts. Upside down, sideways, abstracted, small, big, over the roof, over the adjoining reservation! Everywhere!

I think the objective reality we're in is either Someone's subjective school, or a group of subjective minds working together.

My chakra mediitations is to work from heart, or crown, down, and the lower lessons, are obvious, but I will never take that energy up, I heal that energy down. Its just like 7 levels of lessons.

Also, we are not to heal by dealing with the levels in the bottom, rolling around in the muck. We heal by reaching into the higher frequency, where we can laugh and hug and find our finer selves, and then look down upon the difficulty. Like James Gilliland was shown when he grew bigger and bigger until earth was a spec, then was told, your problems are back there.

One very good meditation is to close your eyes, go within, and grow bigger and bigger, and bigger. I was standing on the poster of the universe and couldn't get back into the DVD.

When you rise above to joy, find thing that raise your frequency, you think clearer.

When you step out of the box of your home into sunlight, you think clearer, answers pour in.

I don't really look at objective as important. Everyone joins in on a very harsh and ugly way to learn. Maybe some are here trying to nudge people to not think in these terms.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes but it kind of puts the whole objectivity thing in question. What is objectivity? We think we're in a tangible place, but there is zero proof of it, except the shared aspect, that can be bended, so its fluid or like clay.

Our input systems, the senses, just get decoded in the brain and erect images, with spacial, on a screen at the back or our brain.

So the chair we're sitting on is inside us.

When it comes to sharing negative info, think its how one shares, intent of heart. Ie. is it coming from a positive outlook or a doom outlook. Because we need to work on our us, alot more.

And even since, the law of affinity, and co-creation, and the power of our consciousness is real, even if we're assisted in this, its still trying to grow up and not just need to receive always. And it doesnt take great circumstances, the health to minister to street people, even those in limited situations can do it. We can't all be the active out doers, we all do different things, but we can still be a Team. Martha/Mary. Teachers and hermits in caves, are all doing their work.

Then it always makes me wonder if someone coding doom alot is an agent coding the matrix.

However exposing plots against humanity, revealing their plans, or even the list of potential plans they may have on the shelf, forseeing. I think its a good thing, if one has an idea of realizing these are but timeline possibilities and they are not set in stone, but we have the ability to send love to it, to take an earthquake down to a 2.2, to still a hurricane, especially if we're in teamwork, but lack of participators shouldn't stop us from trying alone too.

It also is important to intercept, ie. it reminds me of Bruce Lee's WAY OF THE INTERCEPTING FIST.

Not the aggressor, not the attacker, its kind of assertive, pro-active self defense.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Objective reality to 1 = TRUTH of all existence. This includes the AWARE or non Aware perceptions of ALL* willing to consider it.
Meaning if many are feeling/sensing this existence and various beings within it, that is being experienced is some sort of construct or hologram or even class for Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy the perceptions of those trying to make sense of it with the obtained shared subjective data are perceiving parts of the TRUTH even if not fully understood.

The areas not fully understood should to 1 not be shared as Objective truth for there are too many areas that error can be made in discussion when considering the unknown factors.

This is why 1 feels to share unclear truths based on subjective feelings related to other CREATOR Creations and or Existence can be damaging for it can place labels on some CREATOR Creations that may not be accurate in suggestion. It would be like other world beings assuming all of humanity was one negative way based off of the actions of some here on EA*RTH... This is why 1 recommends for many to keep open minds when sharing subjective data on others, which can then allow objective truth opportunity to SHINE thru as more subjective shares are made.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The only truth I can think of is that God/Good Family is Love and Goodness and want us to reach up to their hands reaching down, and to work on our issues and strive to solve the problems bring happiness into the lives of those around us, and grow up more.

The rest seems like a lot of programming.

And the thing that bothers me enormously about religious threads and makes me speak up, explain some things are very metaphoric, and that taking something literally turns Dad/Mom and God/Goodness into the opposite of Love, thinking of Moses and the red sea for example.

Not to mention, we're not limited to those words as it is, they're just a tool for the deep thinker to strive to overcome their flaws and grow up more. Spirituality isn't in one book/tool.

The trap doors on religion put people in boxes, define God as a murderer, and bear False Witness against Love, that really causes me to speak up. Goodness is Love and bearing false witness about it is not right. If there is a smiter out there its not God, its some mid management ETs and they are wrong. Speak up and tell them to turn their Love dial up and denounce they're rights to mishandle souls.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That is fine to share as your perceptions of TRUTH and 1 feels the same in many ways. Just like you sense/feel that way subjectively another may not agree. But just because they do not agree does not make their perceptions less valid then yours or 1z for realistically its all subjective data. Subjective data that may contain some percentage of Truth within it but also may not. This is why the allowance for change as more perceived facts are shared helps to piece the objective puzzle together with the inputs made from various shares.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well, underneath all the subjective is the outcome, after we get out of this lower dimension, and our hearts when striving to deprogram recognize truth, especially if it was ever our truth. ie. I can read Sleeper's threads and know instantly, have windows open in the threads. Or read Dolores Cannon's books, and suddenly she 's got a client with a ufo experience, and not only that, but a sense of recognition, then suddenly contact occurs....

There is a truth about the way the school is set up to grow up in, and the clues are in front of us: wars, starvation, things to overcome in front of us, tyranny even. And we need to take it home to ourselves, whats in us, how to start with creating heaven not hell in our lives.

And in the end, when we leave this behind, there is a truth of what the meaning is, where we're going.

The problem is, all of this recognition, and beliefs now, are division for people. So going within is, though subjective, believing we all come in with bungee cords as we refine, OR, taking the best out of a religious situation for the lessons there keep lives on track, whatever Good we're drawn to to start to help us think of those around us and overcome flaws in ourselves, is going to lead to a Greater Truth, but we're all divided here on that, and so must be subjectively true to what leads us within if we can still the outer voices, our ego voice and listen to that still voice or direction.

I do believe in an outer objective reality but its not around us here, its like thats the test, how we see things and how we try to find our way.

I also believe, because I've experienced it, so subjectively know its true, that (works even stronger when you're deprogramming from things) we are drawn to truth within things, like stepping stones. We respond, we know something, and as we seek further on that person's info, writing, or sharing, we end getting some deep inner directions.

We all do come in with Spirit and what I believe is the 2 witnesses, Love and Wisdom that guide us, however if we drown out their voices, lose discernment, we can simply become programmed or willful/ego.

Its just that here, in a world of lies and corruption, distortion, what is the truth. We can only find it within. And what resonantes, when spirit says, yes, that its dig deeper.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here is something too. If one is very concerned about objectivity within this mainframe we're all in temporally, then there is a certain objectivity, but its limited to scientific perimeters, ie. its not useful in waking up more, deprogramming or finding our spiritual way. But for example a nurses aid, when taking notes here are 2 examples: the subject, an elderly man, wandered in disaray, confused state, etc.etc, describing what he does and said.... disoriented, versus, "the man appears to have alheimers and is very confused". Well one is a judgment opinion and one is relating symptoms that could apply to many different disorders including stroke like symptoms, for example, or grogginess, reaction to medications, for example.

Objectivity in certain perimeters is very needed.

But, its still within the mainframe, and on a deeper level, the ones striving to equalize completely, reformat perhaps society into one box, their view of things, what they think is needed in a dictatorial way, good or bad, its all bad, homoganized.

Well, earth isn't a one size fits all, its a vast and varied reality school. Some may be here for bad behavior. The rituals performed by the mismanagers, including sacrifice of infants and people, and mass sacrifice of people and environment and oceans, lowers the vibration of earth and allows the lower frequency souls to be born here. Dump alot of karma on North America say, and the whole group goes down.

Well... maybe it does. But the idea sleeper expresses of the bad apples, they need to brush shoulders with the good apples, so the good apples need to be more pro-active in their communities, politically, with respect to freedoms and democracy values, and programs, equalizing too, Mom AND Dad's energies need to be wedded or it not democracy. Norway is the most democratic country in the world. Mom and Dad are equal there. Not dog eat dog democracy, survival of the young healhty buck.

So with so many diverse souls coming here for different reasons, some may be having their noses rubbed in something, some may be growing and learning and flexing skills, transmuting flaws, some may take longer or shorter, one life or many.

The point is, one size does not fit all.

As for third world, even if one imagines there are different degrees of schools or prisons, one still would realize that their test is on how generous they are and how they treat or mistreat those who may be in tougher lessons.

It doesnt matter that we're not all the same sized soul orbs or the same brightness of light, because we're all the same Family, and those who can need to shine love.

But for me the concept of one objective reality leads into the concept of NWO or homoginization, and I always rejects walls and boxes and we're not supposed to.

Still we can't force others, when we share. We just share, because having all the stepping stones out there means some will find it triggers more growth within them and frees them up more. So the diversity is needed.

So all the people with diverse experiences, insights ALL NEED TO SHARE, and freely so, because others will be triggered by something, it will be a stepping stone to them and help nudge them away from something that keeps them bogged down.

And the more information is put out into the collective consciousness of the planet, the more its available to everyone.

They've done studies on that. Taken a group, timed how long it took them to solve the puzzles. And then isolated groups that had no way of knowing the answers. Well the time just kept getting shorter and shorter.

We need to put out all our subjective directions, and share, nudge people out of all the boxes.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Starred!

I deeply appreciate you extreme and exquisitely detailed map of the situation and upon reflection I do concur!

However I am of the opinion that there is also the Grace of God and that anybody can ascend and enlighten to the very highest in a mere instant!

I believe this can randomly happen as well as through directed intent!

I would love to hear your views on the points I just highlighted!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

All thoughts are a prison of our own design if they linger too long. Even if the thought makes you feel good at first, it becomes binding eventually. You are infinite and expansion is your nature. The trick is realizing the mind is tool, you can't want or unwant a thought form away. The energy put into pushing it away brings it back. Instead, just watch with indifference. Realizing you are existence experiencing itself through the senses of your body. No thought can describe you, you are the scribe.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

TripleLindy

Starred!

I deeply appreciate you extreme and exquisitely detailed map of the situation and upon reflection I do concur!

However I am of the opinion that there is also the Grace of God and that anybody can ascend and enlighten to the very highest in a mere instant!

Interesting perspective, 1 wonders how much EA*RTH time would the instant process actually be one lifetime or many (not remembered) compiled? And is the Grace of the LORD associated with being given multiple opportunities to eventually accomplish such task as opposed to not being given many chances.

TripleLindy
I believe this can randomly happen as well as through directed intent!

1 is not saying it is impossible, but again is it related to the current aware lifetime or many that have not been remembered due to memory wiping TripleLindy...

1 ask because though it may appear from internal or exterior observation that some can or have reached such advanced achievements during their current lifetimes is it really that simple or could there be more to it, in relation to Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy cycles within the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE past cycles that are just not remembered.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 11/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hey, thanks Ophiucious. Your thread was awesome - I finally figured out you were specifically talking about negative data.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

darkbake

I finally figured out you were specifically talking about negative data.

Yes darkbake 1 was referring to how some point out certain CREATOR Creation energies with objective tones w/o actually having direct exposure to such beings. And then sharing w/ others subjective data on said beings like Grey-Human-Reptilian which can then cause others to think a certain negative way about said beings... This to 1 can be damaging to potential relations and or encounters especially if fear based. Thanks again for taking time to share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
examples of subjective negative data placed upon different CREATOR Creations-

Dark beings are (all?) dark
Greys are (all?) demons
Humans are (all?) planetary viruses who should be quarantined
Light beings are (all?) deceptive
Reptilians are (all?) evol

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 11/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I agree with all those examples. There is the ying yang, light in dark and dark in light. And its not about race, species, even perhaps realm. Even those going down the wrong side of the road, can make turnarounds, in fact in the end, they all do. Given the nature of infinity.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Agreed, my friend agreed...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Somewhat confused here. Info that comes to someone, how does someone actually Know it came from a dark force or even a Higher Being?

I do understand using the Open Mind Idea. More and more I put idea's in a box I call, I do Not know and allow it to just be. No names, lists, files and the like grouping of things. Working on my Empathic Feelings though. I can pick up on others more then myself so working on keeping them apart from one another then all togetter as I have.

Yet no matter how I let it be, apart or togetter it still comes out the same way. Even if I do put it in the I do not know box I get slapped by; Yes you Do!

For me it would seem it is best to consider all sides. Most would like to call it Neg only because it is Neg to them. Energy is just Energy until you place it in the good/neg box. Then it has no choice to play itself out due to your ideas turning it into action.

For awhile now, their has been a new form of Energy floating around. Sofar it just strips what you thought you knew to finding it out yourself. Best way to discribe it, could go with the everyday dreams and waking life, yet their doing the same also. Who knew evil actually teaches!

As my voices would say, now that all your nuts have fallen from the tree, note the new nuts now growing!

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Somewhat confused here. Info that comes to someone, how does someone actually Know it came from a dark force or even a Higher Being?

1 thinks you have to take said channeled information and filter it with personal observation to determine if its good or bad. Afterwards allow or not the information to assist in guiding / misguiding you again from personal observation.

infoseeker26754
For me it would seem it is best to consider all sides.

To 1 this seems like a reasonable strategy to better determine what kinds of energy you are encountering or interacting with... And then from the direct experiences one can determine how to personally view such energies infoseeker26754 whether positive or negative.

Thanks for taking time to share your input to the thread infoseeker26754

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
examples of subjective negative data placed upon different CREATOR Creations-

Dark beings are (all?) dark
Greys are (all?) demons
Humans are (all?) planetary viruses who should be quarantined
Light beings are (all?) deceptive
Reptilians are (all?) evol

edit on 11/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Oh... very interesting. No, I don't have access to any kind of way to experience different Greys, light beings and Reptilians to get an assessment on their different personality traits. I think that the most interesting class to me would be the Reptilians. While I think the Greys may have a hive mind mentality, I think the Reptilians are more individualistic.

Like you said though, there could even be different factions of Greys, some that are working with positive alliances, and some with negative alliances. I usually think of Greys as neutral and scientific.

The best way to assess this would be to have an anthropologist and social scientist go on-location, I guess.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 03:37:56 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
Sharing subjective (negative) data on another ENERGY(s) w/o direct experience/exposure, as if its objective truth is being shared can be a form of DARKNESS.
For some consciousness may believe the subjectivity associated with the shared negative data & be led astray...

Sharing subjective data with opportunity for clarity & discussion on a said topic of interest can be a form of LIGHT...
For its allowing the consciousness the opportunity to find TRUTH in areas of DARKNESS/ or areas not understood consciously as TRUTH is being looked for.

The term "subjectivity" or "subjective" as used to evaluate many things has grown far and wide outside of it fair use. It has simply become a word that no longer serves the pursuit of truth. Its used more these days as a podium for extreme skeptics, "debunkers" and a method for trashing anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join