It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing subjective (negative) data...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sharing subjective (negative) data on another ENERGY(s) w/o direct experience/exposure, as if its objective truth is being shared can be a form of DARKNESS.
For some consciousness may believe the subjectivity associated with the shared negative data & be led astray...

Sharing subjective data with opportunity for clarity & discussion on a said topic of interest can be a form of LIGHT...
For its allowing the consciousness the opportunity to find TRUTH in areas of DARKNESS/ or areas not understood consciously as TRUTH is being looked for.

To 1 subjectivity is ok @ times, as it can be used to find Objective TRUTH...
But to allow emotion to influence the intent to share subjectively can cause negative or dark conscious experiences/outcomes as more subjectivity is shared...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
And so, from 1 CREATOR Creation to another whether you view thy self outside of the WHOLE* as Dark or LIGHT in (behavior/Consciousness or even habitat), 1 just recommends to try and keep a open mind and not place labels on Energies/Entities that the have not been directly in contact with. For subjectivity can design a maze if not labyrinth around the and others who may be led astray consciously if not more, do to ignorance within forcing ones self outside of areas where the may be supported even if not accepted or recognized...

Even in the far regions of SOLsystem the radiation as well as magnetism & other energy from the STAR is supporting the dark & cold moon/planetary growths...

Perhaps in the regions of dark consciousness (or ignorance) LIGHT reaches out w/o force and continues on w/ hope.

Peace, bros & sis

edit on 11/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow, what a deep subject!

One that I would love to dive into.

IMO making a watertight argument here would involve some protocols on sharing information.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I agree with you here, I think this post is very interesting as almost all of the data we get these days seems to be subjective. Even that last sentence I wrote.

So it is an important topic. What do you mean by exposure to it?

Also, if we are looking for truth, and we decided to start all over from guess-work while there are libraries full of books out there that have been peer-reviewed, and even ancient texts that have been peer-reviewed, what's going on?

When I was having an experience with an astral entity, for example, it was not guess-work but ancient texts in the end that helped identify it. Why are we reinventing the wheel?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

darkbake

So it is an important topic. What do you mean by exposure to it?

darkbake
Why are we reinventing the wheel?

No reinventing just trying to HELP others to remember the subjectivity requires space for clarity. Those Astral exposures are valid... 1 guesses exposure would be related to physical activity as well where others input can be validated of potential Energies or Entities of question behaviors that may be accessible by some in the astral and unfelt by many in the physical.

edit on 11/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Star and Flag!

Bump also!

Again I iterate that sharing meets certain requirements and as long as what is shared is between consenting adults then I don't see any problems with that.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am not at all sure that humans can percieve the objective reality (if there is one).
It is entirely possible that this is a dream; or that we are creating our experience (which makes it not objective, but subject to the thoughts, desires, fears and ideas of the experiencer).

The closest I ever get to designating "objective reality" is that which we can all agree upon experiencing- that this table exists, everyone in the room may agree upon.
It's color, it's temperature, it's beauty, it's intended use or meaning, can all be percieved differently by us, but if we can all agree that there is, in fact, an object in this space and time which we call "table", then that can be the part that is "objective" for us. But even there, pushing the question further- that could just mean that we are having a collective or shared dream or hallucination.

I will use the term objective lightly, in a discussion where distinguishing experience of interior objects and events and experience of exterior objects and events is necessary, but ultimately, I don't see how i can claim any of my experiences to be separate and objective from my consciousness.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey I just wanted to give your thread a shout-out again even though I don't fully understand, I think you are on to something.

In my signature, I mention that criticism is important to me. I put that there because that way it is stamped on everything I post so people aren't afraid to let me know of faults they see in my logic.

I know that everything I say in life has the potential to change someone's mind if they respect me, and that means that I either put a lot of thought into what I'm saying (which is hard) but still make mistakes, or, like at the moment, I am under a lot of stress and have to rely on what I can say in the moment -

These kind of comments I hope people can tell are not as well thought-out and definitely more prone to error
edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:09:36 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

coquine
I am not at all sure that humans can percieve the objective reality (if there is one).
It is entirely possible that this is a dream; or that we are creating our experience (which makes it not objective, but subject to the thoughts, desires, fears and ideas of the experiencer).

I don't think humans can, although animals are surprisingly able to, believe it or not. That is because I've gotten close to perceiving the objective reality in the past, and in doing so, made best friends with certain animals of the wild and domestic type - at the same time, I was unable to communicate with humans easily.

I even made friends with a squirrel at my college campus one time, who would come visit my dorm (the whole dorm) by going in and out open windows. Animals make a lot more sense than humans, but the truth is, they seem skittish because they know humans are crazy and unpredictable.

The way to see the objective reality is to strip oneself of duality - which means values - good or bad - and replace that with cause and effect, trust me, this is the way.

The way - Eastern. Opposite of The Truth, Western. And I don't think you'll find a better, to-the-point guide out there than that above sentence.

So I'll give you an example. When I was aware of the objective reality, my relationship with my cats improved. My cat Max would communicate with me through body language and tonal language -

it was very easy to tell what he wanted to say because body language involves things like pointing, looking, etc. - which Max did - and tonal language involves using high tones for creative ideas and lower tones for actions.

Between the two, all communication can be made. So when I spoke, I would say English, but I would make it tonal and Max could understand.

So I'm talking about stuff like Max coming into my room and pointing out areas of my room he wanted me to clean, places he wanted to sit but where there was junk in the way. He would also come into my room at night to sleep, and then when he needed to be let out, stand politely in front of the door and meow.

Max was a very polite cat. My other cat, Elmer, would get into my work area (like on my laptop) because he was clumsy and I had to explain to him that it got in my way. Max observed this. The one time he had to cross my laptop for a legitimate reason, he stood next to the left side, and politely jumped across.

-----

So there's the way, the objective reality, the cause and the effect, the alpha and the omega.

A lot of meditation and channeling is accessing our subconscious, I believe, stripped of all of the B.S. that we adhere to to function as a society, in order to find pure ways to solve problems using cause and effect. A lot of functioning in society actually has to do with hating people, or judging people or things in order to make quick decisions incorrectly.

I used to strive to be in this state at all times, the state where I was 100% aware of my surroundings and objective reality, but I couldn't do it and function in society, I don't even think it is a possibility.

So instead, I enter it around 1-2 hours a night in order to visualize ways to correct my thought processes and deal with issues I'm currently experiencing or experience daily.

It is very important. Because having incorrect ideas hinders progress.
edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:23:52 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:25:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:26:23 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:27:35 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:28:27 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:29:24 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18amMon, 18 Nov 2013 06:30:45 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

TripleLindy

Again I iterate that sharing meets certain requirements and as long as what is shared is between consenting adults then I don't see any problems with that.

Logic, and it helps also for those consenting adults to keep open minds for more clarity of TRUTH to be found, which can then allow the subjective data to become more objective as more input is shared and verified...

coquine

Valid point indeed coquine, for how can objectivity be found if "we" are within some conscious mental construct that is within Objective reality. It would be like trying to understand the cosmos as a deep sea plankton that has never had knowledge of a galaxy or the universe... Not impossible but extremely difficult.

darkbake
In my signature, I mention that criticism is important to me. I put that there because that way it is stamped on everything I post so people aren't afraid to let me know of faults they see in my logic.

I like that darkbake, as it allows others access to discuss with you subjective data or points that may not be clear to them, w/o them feeling like it may upset you if discussed causing potential avoidance of interest that may assist them as well as you, which further can assist in finding the objective TRUTH in what it is you may be trying to discuss/share...

Thank you ALL* for taking time to READ and SHARE your valid and important points. 1 appreciates your inputs within the thread.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

imho,
reinventing the wheel is necessary to adapt with modern people.
modern people perceive data differently than from people in the past.
their beliefs are the obstacles in perceiving data.
for example: what we know as UFO was known as angels or sky chariots in the past

peace.

edit on 18-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

darkbake

I don't think humans can, although animals are surprisingly able to, believe it or not.

Can you be sure that the animals you speak of exist? That they are not part of your dream, your hallucination?

The way to see the objective reality is to strip oneself of duality - which means values - good or bad - and replace that with cause and effect, trust me, this is the way.

I don't believe in good or bad. I do however choose values, according to what I wish to experience next. But with full understanding these are simply MY values, my way of attaching meaning and attention to things- it is nothing universal or static.
Cause and effect, I don't put too much weight on. I have found my mind has a tendancy to make cause and effect associations that are not necessarily true- often there are just correlations.

The way - Eastern. Opposite of The Truth, Western. And I don't think you'll find a better, to-the-point guide out there than that above sentence.

That sounds close to my view- that all is process, and there is no "Truth".
-Which is, of course, just one way amongst others, and cannot be True in a universal way.
It creates a certain type of experience and perception, the belief in Truth creates another experience and perception.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Exactly.

And the speak into a tube to another's ear game
We do reduces all ancient texts veracity by 90% plus it may have been mostly wrong to begin with plus the victors rewrite the history books.

Particularly when people reference mystical texts,
What people usually get is AN answer not THE answer. Also the authors level of perception might be 100 times that of his or her audience.

At best an ancient or modern mystical text can provide a hint.

Its not about reinventing the wheel so much when it comes to these subjects - in fact the first wheel has yet to be built.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Way within and home is subjective. Oddly enough. And the objective world around us is a play, and then we discovere, if we're seeking or asking questions, pondering within, that this outer play is interactive.

ie. yearn for birds to return and they return and you're greeted with birdsong next day. Wish for hearts in clouds, strongly image it, go and get coffee and hearts in clouds everywhere and all the black sheets gone. I've been shown the world as if it was an erected board game or 2d story book, pop up or erected by the light, like a hologram, highly interactive, at times seems like you're in a private room.

So again the objective or shared reality around us reduces to become subjective.

Wonder why?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Unity_99
The Way within and home is subjective. Oddly enough. And the objective world around us is a play, and then we discovere, if we're seeking or asking questions, pondering within, that this outer play is interactive.

ie. yearn for birds to return and they return and you're greeted with birdsong next day. Wish for hearts in clouds, strongly image it, go and get coffee and hearts in clouds everywhere and all the black sheets gone. I've been shown the world as if it was an erected board game or 2d story book, pop up or erected by the light, like a hologram, highly interactive, at times seems like you're in a private room.

So again the objective or shared reality around us reduces to become subjective.

Wonder why?

We can control our reactions to the world.. which makes the world
appear as different in our own eyes.. as we have a little model
of the world we keep within ourslelves.. that's actually what we
live and work 'from', not the real thing.

Now real thing -- ugh. To call the world real is a bit of a stretch.
But it's not total fiction either. There is where people get this
wrong.

The world is a subset of what's real, and we all view it differently..
perhaps even to an extent existing for a second in a variant
quantum reality sometimes.. I'm far from certain that we all
live in the same objective world.

There IS an objective world, but its more fluid than people think..
the fine constant adn the gravitational constant both have evidence
of having changed in the past -- not even science is 'hard' any more.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Things happen, then we use those facts/events in order to create a view of life

People who experience much disappointment may see the world as less friendly than others.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'd like to address a few points that I have been deeply pondering on since I read the OP.

1stly IF I default to using short term logic then ANY short term pain aka negative/dark experience APPEARS to be bad because there is absolutely zero consideration for the long run.

However, IF I am mindful of eternity ... yes you read that right ... ETERNITY ... then there is no issue at all with experiencing and the indulging and ever gorging myself on negative outcomes because I AM GOD in an instant ... when I want that.

Shouldn't we be mindful of the whole of time?

2ndly Descartes 'Cogito Ergo Sum' /"I think, therefor I AM!" philosophy reveals to us there is no objective reality except what we ourselves DICTATE LIKE A GOD! And since we can only prove ourselves to ourselves then we exist in isolation eternally and hence never have to consider anybody else!

If the above holds true then why do we as GOD mirror anything at all? [example: this conversation]

So having said that I would ask you to reflect on what the argument is that I am presenting and to please offer your opinions on the questions posed because I highly value your personal insight and answers into this.

edit on 19-11-2013 by TripleLindy because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Unity_99

ie. yearn for birds to return and they return and you're greeted with birdsong next day. Wish for hearts in clouds, strongly image it, go and get coffee and hearts in clouds everywhere and all the black sheets gone.

This appears to be associated with manifesting and the Laws of Attract Unity_99. Project LOVE then LOVE granted project HATE the hate MIRRORED back upon (perhaps to TEACH)? to respect and treat others as the wishes to be treated. Makes sense...

Thanks for taking time to stop thru and share your points of interest/views Unity_99

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

link   

arpgme
Things happen, then we use those facts/events in order to create a view of life

LEARNINGS gained from experiences which can then generate subjective understanding of what is considered the Phases of Life and Death Within Existence. And the more Learned the more glimpses of Objective reality are obtained...

arpgme

People who experience much disappointment may see the world as less friendly than others.

1 feels this can also apply to EXISTENCE when more exposure to Objectivity occurs by less AWARE CREATOR Creations. So in one instance a being may feel they have learned it all or have total objectivity of the TRUTH of EXISTENCE and once they transition beyond depending on activities demonstrated upon others they may be shown or taught how it REALLY works as more experience is made.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 11/19/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

TripleLindy

I'd like to address a few points that I have been deeply pondering on since I read the OP.

1stly IF I default to using short term logic then ANY short term pain aka negative/dark experience APPEARS to be bad because there is absolutely zero consideration for the long run.

However, IF I am mindful of eternity ... yes you read that right ... ETERNITY ... then there is no issue at all with experiencing and the indulging and ever gorging myself on negative outcomes because I AM GOD in an instant ... when I want that.

Shouldn't we be mindful of the whole of time?

1 feels YES being mindful of the whole time or periods is essential for the (short term) may be associated with growth and development in the (long term). What 1 is trying to convey is that positive & negative activities/interactions with others encountered during the considered short term, can or may cause benevolent or malevolent encounters- interactions as the transitions thru the Life and Death Phases within EXISTENCE...
Therefore negative energy projected may seem to end during the transitions, but upon INTRA to the next phase you may be greeted with energies that may reflect back upon YOU what you projected during the previous (short term) experience. As you Ascend lower or Ascend Higher.
For the ascension process to 1 subjectively is associated with transitioning either to a more positive existence/realm where you are GUIDED further up or to a less positive existence where the is OVERSEEN... In short the short terms compiled over the long term make YOU define you as well as your location within EXISTENCE.

TripleLindy
2ndly Descartes 'Cogito Ergo Sum' /"I think, therefor I AM!" philosophy reveals to us there is no objective reality except what we ourselves DICTATE LIKE A GOD! And since we can only prove ourselves to ourselves then we exist in isolation eternally and hence never have to consider anybody else!

1 would consider deeply... How Objective is this philosophy as well as is it a justification of some sort for some to entertain their DESIRES? Why experiencing the short term w/o acknowledgment of the potential encounters that may happen as those who follow this philosophy traverse thru the Phases of Life and Death within Existence. The DEEP consideration is because if this philosophy is not objective TRUTH that applies to total EXISTENCE of ALL* within the WHOLE* then it may bring forth unwanted if not dangerous encounters/experiences with ENERGIES not considered to exist that are perhaps more elder in their CREATION that may prefer to inhabit locations where some may end up after transition from the considered short term lives.

They may wait for you to get where the may have not thought to be going do to certain activities. Keeping in mind the more Astral-Ethereal Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy within the and their make up which may allow for more DIRECT EXPOSURE once flesh or the EA*RTH Environment suit (body) is returned back to the zone it came from...

TripleLindy
If the above holds true then why do we as GOD mirror anything at all? [example: this conversation]

TO GUIDE YOU if not to PROTECT you from energies THE CREATOR IS AWARE OF which the may not be. Alas FREE WILL may allow the LAWS of ATTRACT to place energies in realms of Existence that some ultimately wish to be placed within positive or negative. Something's to consider as the experiences this short term within the long.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join