It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Very interesting. I don't know what it was but I like that he was able to capture through his Telescope on his phone. I have some very nice images of the moon taken the same way. The second smaller orb was interesting. I am not convinced it was a lens flare. Rarely does my camera phone do this and when it does it looks much different.
I was thinking that it could have been a possible drone test.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

corvuscorrax
weather balloon bursting but no one has yet to attempt to explain the object orbiting it.

It's the instrument package. They're connected to the balloon via a tether which you can not see. The wind up there is fierce so it blows the package around.

Simple.

Here's a better quality video of the same type of event.

Some people are so ready to believe in aliens fighting wars above our skies that they look past the mundane and rational explanation.

"Aliens" is like the catch all answer for ignorance.
edit on 19-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Shirak
Very interesting. I don't know what it was but I like that he was able to capture through his Telescope on his phone.

I don't.

Cheap telescope + cheap camera on phone = bad video that looks "mysterious" to the untrained eye.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Can you please explain the different colors in the center of the debris field? Also, do you access to the original unedited video?

I must admit the similarities are striking between the events, but the colors (Orange, yellow,and what appears to be white smoke) must be explained before I can say, yep, that's what it was. It is not present in the Balloon explosion videos at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join