It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forced aerial vaccination in oz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Metaphysique

wmd_2008
reply to post by orangutang

Maybe you should check your links before making a thread!!!

preventdisease a site that needs advertising to survive I wonder why they would post something that would guarantee hits , they are just like naturalnews they take real stories but edit before posting to get hits and you fell for it.

HOAX bin for this !!!
edit on 17-11-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

lol, no offense, but you've gone and shot yourself in the foot and may be banned soon.

hint: ATS HAS ADS
is everything posted here BS and the owners hoaxers/liars?

maybe you should edit hmmm?

Sorry but there is a difference ATS has ads correct but its not the same the 2 I mentioned go out of their way to EDIT legitimate reports and distort the truth to get hits.

Comprehension is not a strong point with you it seems!!!

Don't make a fuss.

then why constantly bring up ads and ad revenue , other than to use it as a prop to accuse others of money grubbing?

but, of course, big pharma are unreprochable saints and the lil' sisters of charity dispensing the milk of human kindness, according to you.

so... according to you, I have comprehension problems, for pointing out your fallacious argument?
ROFL, I'm not the one with my head stuck in nor am I deluding myself here.

such attacks on people always turn out to be textbook cases of projection.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The vaccine is "released" into the environment because the clinical subjects are part of the environment. Unless you expect the volunteers to volunteer to be indefinitely quarantined

So just to get this straight: 1000 children and adults will voluntarily receive this vaccine. Anyone living near them will be unknowingly be exposed so as to protect the comfort of the volunteers. I may be wrong about the delivery but maybe not since those VOLUNTEERS will be breathing the same air could there be an outbreak? I still think it is wrong to: 1) Use children as test subjects. 2) Play with deadly diseases outside of a very controled environment. With that said I would like to state for the record that I could have done a much better job of following the information before I posted.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Metaphysique

I think clinical trials for vaccines against potentially deadly diseases are a good idea. Do you think it's better that people (and children) just take their chances with such diseases?
I don't see the relevance of the prevalence of cholera in the the testing locations. Not a lot of cholera in Vermont, Maryland, or Ohio either.

“Cholera continues to infect areas around the world that suffer from poor sanitation, poverty, and poor access to safe drinking water, particularly parts of the world like Haiti and South Asia that are recovering from recent natural disasters,” said Mitch Cohen, M.D., Professor and Vice Chair of Pediatrics for Clinical Affairs at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. “For travelers visiting endemic areas of the world, where significant risk of contracting cholera exists, we are eager to start these clinical trials, which will determine if an oral, single dose of PXVX0200 provides protection against cholera after vaccination.”
paxvax.com...

edit on 11/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

all that's required is fixing the "poor sanitation, poverty, and poor access to safe drinking water"
not potentially lethal injections.

but it's cheaper, and more profitable to just dispense pills

you sound just like obama...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colddeadhands

1000 children and adults will voluntarily receive this vaccine.
Yes, in Australia. Others will do so elsewhere.

Anyone living near them will be unknowingly be exposed so as to protect the comfort of the volunteers.
I don't know the protocols.

I may be wrong about the delivery but maybe not since those VOLUNTEERS will be breathing the same air could there be an outbreak?
An outbreak of what? Cholera? Cholera is not transmitted through the air.

I still think it is wrong to: 1) Use children as test subjects. 2) Play with deadly diseases outside of a very controled environment.
This is the third phase of the clinical trials. This means that quite extensive safety testing has already been undertaken. The same vaccine strain was previously approved and marketed in other countries.

edit on 11/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

all that's required is fixing the "poor sanitation, poverty, and poor access to safe drinking water" not potentially lethal injections.

No injections involved.
But sure, cleaning up filthy living conditions is a good idea.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Metaphysique

Okay, I'll play

1-the victims of the tuskagee experiment were volunteers, just so you know.
the real issue is INFORMED CONSENT how well informed are these future, if not already, lab rats of anything other than what they're being paid?

That is why clinical trials are held in the first place. The patients are given paperwork to read and sign that states that there may be risks to their long term health etc etc. Most medicinces never make it past the clinical trial stage because they are either ineffective in the real world i.e AIDS vaccinations have failed countless times because the virus keeps mutating or they have unexpected negative consequences as in the Tuskagee experiment.

2- the only climate change going on is of solar origin and geo-engineering and weather war activities
don't drink the AGW koolaid it makes your opinions less credible.

The scientific community debate is now moving away from whether climate change is happening to what is causing it....... To deny that climate change is happening is sticking your head in the sand because it is more convenient than having to admit that you (as we all are) guilty of being part of the problem and therefore having to do something about it.

The overwhelming majority of scientists (now over 90%) are pointing the finger at human activity being one of the major factors.

Here, check the EPA website....

www.epa.gov...

3-of course there's going to be a cholera outbreak in the Philippines, "brought to you by..."

UN workers given a booster vaccine, and shedding live virus in their poop + current unhygienic conditions just like happened in Haiti, in the How the West was Won days it was gift blankets infected with smallpox.

do you truly believe such things are accidental?

Well, even if your out there theory about Haiti is correct, there is still the teeny weeny problem of the fact that the people were on to the UN and it's workers straight away.

The official version of the story reads a little more like this

The suspected source for the epidemic was the Artibonite River, from which most of the affected people had drunk water.[7] Suspicion among Haitians centered on a UN military base on a tributary of that river home to peacekeepers from Nepal. On October 26, MINUSTAH officials issued a press statement denying the possibility that the base could have caused the epidemic, citing stringent sanitation standards.[23] The next day, October 27, reporter Jonathan M. Katz of the Associated Press visited the base and found gross inconsistencies between the statement and the base's actual conditions. Katz also happened upon UN military police taking samples of ground water to test for cholera, despite UN assertions that it was not concerned about a possible link between its soldiers and the disease. Neighbors told the reporter that waste from the base often spilled into the river.[24] Later that day, a crew from Al Jazeera English including reporter Sebastian Walker filmed the soldiers trying to excavate a leaking pipe; the video was posted online the next day and, citing AP's report, drew increased awareness to the base.[25] MINUSTAH spokesmen later contended that the samples taken from the base proved negative for cholera. However, an AP investigation showed that the tests were improperly done at a laboratory in the Dominican Republic with no experience testing for cholera.[26]

Source

So, yes the UN was responsible, but they look more like they were caught with their pants down trying to find out if they had indeed caused while trying to deny it - otherwise why would they have been testing the water themselves? Would they not have just thought 'good, job well done, we've got the disease out there, now let's deny it until the cows come home'?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Metaphysique

wmd_2008

Metaphysique

wmd_2008
reply to post by orangutang

Maybe you should check your links before making a thread!!!

preventdisease a site that needs advertising to survive I wonder why they would post something that would guarantee hits , they are just like naturalnews they take real stories but edit before posting to get hits and you fell for it.

HOAX bin for this !!!
edit on 17-11-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

lol, no offense, but you've gone and shot yourself in the foot and may be banned soon.

hint: ATS HAS ADS
is everything posted here BS and the owners hoaxers/liars?

maybe you should edit hmmm?

Sorry but there is a difference ATS has ads correct but its not the same the 2 I mentioned go out of their way to EDIT legitimate reports and distort the truth to get hits.

Comprehension is not a strong point with you it seems!!!

Don't make a fuss.

then why constantly bring up ads and ad revenue , other than to use it as a prop to accuse others of money grubbing?

but, of course, big pharma are unreprochable saints and the lil' sisters of charity dispensing the milk of human kindness, according to you.

so... according to you, I have comprehension problems, for pointing out your fallacious argument?
ROFL, I'm not the one with my head stuck in nor am I deluding myself here.

such attacks on people always turn out to be textbook cases of projection.

Where exactly did I mention big pharmaceutical companies in my post ?

Just backs up my comprehension statement

top topics

<< 1   >>

join