It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We had needs, even in medieval era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know this is kinda stupid thread.. but i wanted to share with you.

I was browsing some pics i have taken and this particular pic is something you might not have seen before..
There is only one medieval toilet left in the World and you are looking at it. This toilet is in the Castle of St.Olaf in Savonlinna Finland. Its in one of those towers you see in next picture. The story goes that it was also flushed with water and the droppings went 20 meters down to the cliff.... and rain flushed the rest. This toilet was in ladies Tower and Tower was locked for the nights as all soldiers in the castle had 5 liters of beer to drink each day.

St Olaf´s Castle is one of my favourite places to visit.. there are also Opera festivals held in there each summer.

Have fun

youtube

edit on 17-11-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dont believe this farce . Medieval times did not really happen. Its all part of the fake history theory.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ParovStelar
Dont believe this farce . Medieval times did not really happen. Its all part of the fake history theory.

One of those, huh? LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder of this wonderful film; an adaptation of David McCaulay's 'Castle':

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

ParovStelar

Sure it did silly.... why would they make a restaurant called "medieval times" if it wasn't a true story

LMAO!!

top topics

join