It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Neocon Extra-Dimensional Threat and Drone Takeovers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Okay, don't take this too seriously.

So, there has been a rumor going around that Steve Jobs was given an alien artifact from the moon that he was to reverse-engineer and turn into a pictorial operating system, like Windows (which was basically stolen from Macintosh).

If you think about it, there are two new things that the electronic age has brought forward that are actually alien to human culture - instant networking without speaking and pictorial operating systems. Why would they suddenly show up now, unless we had gotten them from an external cultural source?

Prior to Apple, since the beginning of time, we have been using letters and symbols to write things down - for example, scrolls, books and even DOS. That was that old operating system with a black screen and orange letters, or something like that. I used it once.

We have had networking for a long time, that is true, even Roman politicians and philosophers used messengers to keep in touch with other people in the empire, kind of like Twitter. But with cell phones, e-mail, chat and text messaging, the networking has actually approached the functionality of having an instant psychic network.

From what I know about Grey aliens, they have two cultural traits - being psychic and having a pictorial operating system in their minds. How do I know this? Look at alien abduction reports, the grays have always communicated psychically and often will transmit large amounts of data through visions.

-----

So here comes the kicker. Grey aliens are extra-dimensional entities and a lot of the science behind alien abductions that centers around sleep paralysis actually points to them being subconscious abductions, of the astral body, happening in the dream state, whatever - all of that also correlates to quantum processes in our minds, according to other people. In other words, greys can already enter our minds through quantum processes.

So - let's say that the Big G (government) is following orders and reverse-engineering technology, and starts fitting computers with quantum processors. This could result in a gateway for extra-dimensional beings to infiltrate our entire network and society and even gain control of things in the physical realm.

For example, drones. Drones have things like hellfire missiles on them and can fly perfectly fine. They are also networked into the system that we have happened to create so perfectly as a back-door trojan-horse demon takeover.

Also, money. They could just wire all the money to the astral realm, and well, there that goes. All those bitcoins gone, too -

Yup.

20,000 drones? That's a lot of weaponry to be handed over to hacking demons, or greys, or whatever.
edit on 17pmSun, 17 Nov 2013 17:51:16 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17pmSun, 17 Nov 2013 17:51:32 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Interesting!

I am not sure that quantum processors and dimensional beings mix, but I suppose anything is possible. It wouldn't surprise me if we reverse engineered alien tech from somewhere.

S&F for thinking outside the box!

edit on 2013/11/17 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Prior to Apple, since the beginning of time, we have been using letters and symbols to write things down - for example, scrolls, books and even DOS.

While fanciful this is not quite correct. Maybe Xerox was given the tech and reverse engineered it. That would be more believable as they probably had MIC connections.

Engelbart's work directly led to the advances at Xerox PARC. Several people went from SRI to Xerox PARC in the early 1970s. In 1973, Xerox PARC developed the Alto personal computer. It had a bitmapped screen, and was the first computer to demonstrate the desktop metaphor and graphical user interface (GUI). Wiki

edit on 096pm4646pm72013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So, there has been a rumor going around that Steve Jobs was given an alien artifact from the moon that he was to reverse-engineer and turn into a pictorial operating system, like Windows (which was basically stolen from Macintosh).

If you think about it, there are two new things that the electronic age has brought forward that are actually alien to human culture - instant networking without speaking and pictorial operating systems. Why would they suddenly show up now, unless we had gotten them from an external cultural source?

Prior to Apple, since the beginning of time, we have been using letters and symbols to write things down - for example, scrolls, books and even DOS. That was that old operating system with a black screen and orange letters, or something like that. I used it once.

Regarding the GUI interface, I have 2 words: Xerox PARC

Neat premise, but it was pretty well known back in the day that Apple "appropriated" the GUI from Xerox PARC (Palo Alto Research Center).

So Apple "appropriated" from Xerox, and Microsoft "appropriated" from Apple.

The only big loser in this technology appropriation fair was Xerox. But that was their own fault. They would have marketed Sushi as cold, dead fish if they had discovered/invented that....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

That's what I get for not refreshing my open tabs. Just saw that you posted the same info. FWIW - I starred your post.
Sorry for the redundancy.

And am glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers the "good old days"...

BTW - In the late 80's all of those players were customers of mine (I used to work in the AI research & consulting world). It was quite entertaining to hear SRI, PARC, Apple & Microsoft all spin their sides of this particular yarn...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

darkbake
Okay, don't take this too seriously.

I am SOOOO glad you don't want to take this too seriously - 'cos of course Windows was from Visi-On from 1982 - 2 years before the first Mac was released - which was seriously different from Apples GUI. And of course the "MacIntosh" Gui which was first seen on LISA in 1983, not Mac!!

And of course Visi On's family tree was, of cours, completely separate from the Xerox one that became Apple's.

'cos if you were taking it seriously then that would have busted your theory at its very presumptive roots, and we wouldn't want that!!

Just sayin'....

edit on 17-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Is this post the AA hypothesis version of the Mac VS windows marketing war?

I'm sorry; subtract 1 billion karma.. I just had to ask that!

KPB

top topics

join