reply to post by Skyfloating
Political correctness is a zionist construct to further the one world order agenda. It means intolerance of criticism. It is designed to place limits
on freedom of speech and criticism of globalist programs. In other societies limits on the freedom of speech were imposed through targeted
assassinations, imprisonment or termination with extreme prejudice. America is more democratic and tolerant so more sophisticated means of controlling
freedom of speech are employed. Unpopular criticism is heaped with ridicule and labelled hate speech or if unpopular is not reported in the press.
- to challenge any aspect or the holocaust, buys you prison time in countries where it is deemed "self evident". The truth does not fear
investigation but apparently the holocaust does. This is the ultimate in political correctness.
- Multiculturalism programs designed to insert culturally diverse groups in societies which ultimately destroys the uniformity, nationalism and
ultimately the fabric of society is deemed racism if challenged. Look at how disruptive this policy has been in Europe, Canada and now in the US with
a wide open southern border. This is part of the zionist agenda to ultimately dismantle national borders. To criticize this politically correct
policy, makes you a racist. If you criticize the open border policy, illegal immigration, or benefits to illegal aliens, The Dream Act or Amnesty, all
insane globalist programs, you are most definitely racist.
- Challenges to globalist policies to weaken the family, such as workplace equality programs which diminish the role of men as the breadwinner, again
bring accusations of racism and discrimination. Better to shut up. These policies like feminism, encourage women to be independent not want to be in a
family situation. This is progressive public policy to empower women but god forbid legalization of prostitution as this is not politically correct.
- ACLU and other groups attempt to undermine christian symbols such as the cross in military cemeteries. To mount a challenge will result in charges
of being intolerant and a religious zealot and allowing church and state to co mingle. Attacking Christianity and Islam is politically correct but to
attack other religions like Judaism is politically incorrect and anti - Semitic.
- If you are a male in the workplace and offend a woman either intentionally or accidentally, you are looking at a sexual harassment charge, and
buddy, your career is over and out, thanks to political correctness.
- File for divorce and you see who has more rights. Invariably the woman gets the bigger half and custody of the kids even if she caused the breakup.
Because she has the kids she keeps the home. Any wonder why nobody wants marriage today. This plays into the globalist strategy to breakup up the
family unit. Sex and immorality are encouraged and decadent entertainment is available everywhere. Again this promotion and open available of sexual
entertainment plays into the destruction and breakdown of the family unit. It is a politically correct judicial system that protects women's rights.
- Target a nationality or racial or religious group for criticism and you are a racist. Criticism of all racial groups except for Muslims or white
Christians is off limits. Criticize a jew and you are a anti-Semite or self hating jew, criticize a black president and you are racist but criticize a
white person and that fits into the confines of political correctness.
- TV sex and violence have no bounds. Violence never had limits placed on it in western media or Hollywood. Sex used to be forbidden. Now all holds
are off with "Brokeback Mountain" and numerous other Hollywood productions that portray non marital sex with either gender as a societal norm.
Perverse sexual practices are acceptable. There are no limits or boundaries on decadence. To be critical is not politically correct. Gone are the days
where Vivian Leigh had to be draped in a shower curtain in the Hitchcock thriller Psycho. Perversion and decadence are societal norms today. This is
where political correctness has gotten our society. This is the new political correctness. To be critical makes you some type of non conformist relic
from the past.
- Gay lifestyles are glorified in press and hollywood today. This is taught as an accepted lifestyle in sex education classes in schools. This is an
abomination before god and yet it is a lifestyle to be emulated. Best not to criticize it or you single yourself out to be a bigot, racist or hate
monger. The entire society is slipping into moral decay and decadence and political correctness makes it a taboo topic. This new political correctness
has even been carried over into the military. Who cares if it affects morale and the ability of the troops to be at the top of their game as long as
it is politically correct.
-Abortion again a topic protected by political correctness. It is a violation of the work of god. To be critical of abortion today, especially as a
man, makes you insensitive to a woman's right to have control over her body. The moral aspects and religious indignation are irrelevant
considerations. There are arguments on both sides of this issue but there is no doubt America is under judgement. No doubt which side God is weighing
in on. Abortion today is politically correct as governments try to find ways to have the state fund abortions. Better not argue against it.
- Sex education for pre-adolescent children is the norm today. They are taught about Homosexuality being normal along with general sex ed long before
puberty. Any wonder why kids are sexually active at a younger age than ever and teenage pregnancies are at record highs. The globalists want to turn
America into a country with no moral compass. Perverse lifestyles will be revered as America morphs into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Criticize the policies of a non white politician and you are politically incorrect and a racist. However It is politically correct to criticize
- Affirmative action was a program to give priorities in education and other areas of endeavor to visible minorities. This was political correctness.
To criticize such programs makes you a racist. Best to shut up.
- Child molestation is politically incorrect unless you are government sanctioned; a CPS worker, or TSA employee.
The absurdness goes on and on and knows no boundaries. It goes on because we do not say enough is enough.