It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret origins of political correctness

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck
Just off-putting when it comes from a Moderator.

Definitely mate but they've been doing these kind of divisive threads since I joined and I'm sure long before.
I guess they get numbers in or something, perhaps when the site is experiencing a lull or a downturn, then one of these is started? there must be a reason why its allowed to continue.
And yes, you'd think setting an example would be part of the Job Description of being a Mod, but no... apparently not.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

ketsuko
No one was given any voice in this matter except for the offended party.

And thats the central theme and purpose of PC - tyranny of a few over many, true to its Soviet-Communist roots.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Skyfloating

ketsuko
No one was given any voice in this matter except for the offended party.

And thats the central theme and purpose of PC - tyranny of a few over many, true to its Soviet-Communist roots.

Having to put up with a minuscule number of transgender pupils must be a nightmare for the kids. I feel their pain.

Or it could just be that you and the other poster are inventing the"upset" in order to oppose something you don't like the sound of and make out that you are somehow under attack. From a fictional horde of transgender children and their PC defenders.

edit on 4-12-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

blupblup
You should really just ignore the trolls man.
Certain posters just make divisive, silly threads...

JohnnyCanuck

Just off-putting when it comes from a Moderator.

blupblup
Definitely mate but they've been doing these kind of divisive threads since I joined and I'm sure long before.
I guess they get numbers in or something, perhaps when the site is experiencing a lull or a downturn, then one of these is started? there must be a reason why its allowed to continue.
And yes, you'd think setting an example would be part of the Job Description of being a Mod, but no... apparently not.

I love this kind of posts that contain nothing but ad-hominem attacks that are entirely unrelated to the points and topics at hand.

Not only do they serve to bump an important thread to the top of the list, they also repeatedly display for the whole world to read, that when the PC-Bots have run out of arguments they resort to name-calling and character-attacking.

Keep it coming folks, you are doing the readers a great favor. And remember...what you post in the Internet is never deleted.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Skyfloating

PC-Bots

name-calling

Oh, the irony.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

JuniorDisco
Or it could just be that you and the other poster are inventing the"upset" in order to oppose something you don't like the sound of and make out that you are somehow under attack.

If you can't see the problem with minority rule I suggest you take the next exist out of Junior Disco and go to the history section of a public library.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

ketsuko

PC is what tells you that a person is precisely what gender he or she thinks she thinks he or she is rather than the one his or her biology makes self-evident, and if your son or daughter is offended at being forced to share a bathroom with that person ... too bad. PC demands that your son or daughters' feelings take a backseat to the feelings of the transgendered.

There have been politicians who propose legislating that a child should be able to choose their gender at age 12 rather than being "forced and brainwashed into a gender at early age".

The insane implication is of course, that they werent born either male or female.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I just came across this thread and was shocked that you, Skyfloating, connect PC with some particular actions of KGB. I mean PC in its present form. You've made quite correct statements in the OP regarding the message of Soviet propaganda sleeper agents. However, you vastly exagerrated the connections of this type of thinking with PC in its today's form, for example, Scandinavian.

As a Russian i can tell you that PC is completely alien to our people. Soviet people were being told about 'internationalism', 'rasism in US' , 'US warlords' etc... BUT gay rights, disability rights, everything related to nonstandard families were and are nonexistent in Russian minds. Average Russian hates gays, disabled etc. No one in KGB 90 years ago or later could have thought of undermining US by gay rights propaganda, for example. It's just bizarre.

In fact, we are being told by state TV that YOU, americans and gay-ropeans (sorry, but it is a polular meme now) implant PC in our clear orthodox minds.
Putin obviously uses this to blur and deviate our focus from current economical situation to inner (but 'of course' West-sponsored) enemies.
edit on 4-12-2013 by tabm1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2013 by tabm1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tabm1

Thanks for your input.

Yeah...I noticed that the gay-rights movement is not that popular in Russia.

In a future thread I will demonstrate what exactly certain agents were doing and publishing at certain universities and in various film studios. Maybe you`ll be quite surprised!

Not that much to do with homosexuals though...more to do with the things mentioned in the OP.The Propaganda regarded these three:

America as a

1. Racist

2. Sexist

3. Capitalist

Oppressor.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX.

THANKS for an important issue and thread.

CERTAINLY the originators of PC are wholesale genocidally destructive to the USA and Western Judeo/Christian values in general. But they don't stop there. They want to throw over ALL traditional values.

They particularly want to shred the family and strong fathers, men. They know that doing so will terminally weaken society and make the old values and traditions easier to sweep under the rug in favor of utter tyranny.

They WANT children made in test tubes according to "scientific" criteria and raised by the State. They WANT individuals housed in rabbit warren Soviet style concrete boxes with most cities obliterated.

They WANT the global population reduced to 200-500 million.

They are using many means to shred the old values and traditions and PC is a very key and very powerful one. They cultivate that such a mentality is more cool; more lofty; more 'caring;' more kind; etc. What nonsense.

What a splendidly successful sell job to get folks to think that destroying the social fabric of society is anything remotely good.

And the clueless mindless (conditioned to be so by the same treasonous globalist) sheeple shuffle on deeper into the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner.

God alone is able to combat such evil. But folks have to wake up and choose . . . life or death.

The current culture has been transformed and engineered toward death in a long list of ways . . . and not just the death of competition, masculinity, the family, individual identity etc. Wake-up folks.

Killing sanity and the social fabric and glue of society with PC is merely an early but subtly powerful strategy toward genocide and the killing of all the features of society that have worked and functioned successfully for many millenia.

WHAT ARROGANCE FROM HELL to throw it all in the garbage disposal!

More of the puppet masters' treasonous blather in their own words here:

twoday.net...

futurenewstoday.blogspot.com...

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981

131.The First and Second World Wars were wars designed to kill millions were not successful enough hence the new methods outlined in the Global 2000 Report...The world is populated with too many redundant people who must not be allowed to procreate and consume scarce natural resources...The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title 'Global 2000 Report' and was accepted and approved for action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government." Dr. John Coleman, former intelligence agent of British MI6, from his report, Global 2000: A Blueprint For Global Genocide, written in 1992 concerning the depopulation agenda of the Club of Rome

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Skyfloating

If you can't see the problem with minority rule I suggest you take the next exist out of Junior Disco and go to the history section of a public library.

No one is advocating minority rule, but minority needs should - where practical - be accommodated. The logical extension of your argument is to stop black people eating in restaurants because it upsets some white people.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
an article I read this week,'Preferred' pronouns.

'Preferred' pronouns gain traction at US colleges

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The weekly meetings of Mouthing Off!, a group for students at Mills College in Oakland, Calif., who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, always start the same way. Members take turns going around the room saying their names and the personal pronouns they want others to use when referring to them - she, he or something else.

It's an exercise that might seem superfluous given that Mills, a small and leafy liberal arts school historically referred to as the Vassar of the West, only admits women as undergraduates. Yet increasingly, the "shes" and "hers" that dominate the introductions are keeping third-person company with "they," ''ze" and other neutral alternatives meant to convey a more generous notion of gender.

"Because I go to an all-women's college, a lot of people are like, 'If you don't identify as a woman, how did you get in?'" said sophomore Skylar Crownover, 19, who is president of Mouthing Off! and prefers to be mentioned as a singular they, but also answers to he. "I just tell them the application asks you to mark your sex and I did. It didn't ask me for my gender."
abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=9344274
On high school and college campuses and in certain political and social media circles, the growing visibility of a small, but semantically committed cadre of young people who, like Crownover, self-identify as "genderqueer" - neither male nor female but an androgynous hybrid or rejection of both - is challenging anew the limits of Western comprehension and the English language.

Though still in search of mainstream acceptance, students and staff members who describe themselves in terms such as agender, bigender, third gender or gender-fluid are requesting - and sometimes finding - linguistic recognition.

Inviting students to state their preferred gender pronouns, known as PGPs for short, and encouraging classmates to use unfamiliar ones such as "ze,'''sie," ''e," ''ou" and "ve" has become an accepted back-to-school practice for professors, dorm advisers, club sponsors, workshop leaders and health care providers at several schools.

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Will chimps soon have human rights?
Steven M Wise is campaigning for chimps' right to seek freedom from unlawful detention on the grounds that they are essentially people. Are apes' rights just a matter of time?
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

Inviting students to state their preferred gender pronouns, known as PGPs for short, and encouraging classmates to use unfamiliar ones such as "ze,'''sie," ''e," ''ou" and "ve" has become an accepted back-to-school practice for professors, dorm advisers, club sponsors, workshop leaders and health care providers at several schools.

What if I accidentally call someone with a vagina "she", will I get shamed for discrimination? I`m not about to accomodate to those who cannot only not tell what their biological gender is but demand special recognition and privileges for it.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

Will chimps soon have human rights?
Steven M Wise is campaigning for chimps' right to seek freedom from unlawful detention on the grounds that they are essentially people. Are apes' rights just a matter of time?

If current trends continue, that and more is what will come to be. Putting yourself above animal is "inequality" after all, and you wouldn't want to hurt pigs feelings by not bathing in the mud with them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So at this point we're basically just linking to every nutty story and pretending it supports the OP's argument?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

JuniorDisco

So at this point we're basically just linking to every nutty story and pretending it supports the OP's argument?

Those are fantastic examples of PC-Progressivism. You`ll see these new and thoroughly insane ideas pumped into the public mind until people become desensitized to them and accept them as "normal".

Thats what they've done in the past and what they`ll continue to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
then there is species dysmorphia, yes I spend way to much time on the internet.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

JuniorDisco

So you think this idea is nutty?

Are you against human rights for chimps?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Skyfloating

JuniorDisco

Those are fantastic examples of PC-Progressivism. You`ll see these new and thoroughly insane ideas pumped into the public mind until people become desensitized to them and accept them as "normal".

Thats what they've done in the past and what they`ll continue to do.

I would like to know how they get started, and considering the animal dimorphism, how did that get started?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join