posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
Lots of high wind gusts and ominous looking clouds passing through Mo. since before dawn this am. These rolling thunder clouds were moving so fast my
first thought was for the States to our east who will see these high winds and clouds meet with dangerous effects.
Stay tuned to your local weather authorities and of course here for any updates as this weather anomaly is sure to wreak havoc on hundreds of
thousands of households in the next 24 hours. It seems to be moving fast so take heed and get to your shelters ahead of the warnings if you have one,
if not find a safe place to wait this out.
1. have water and food at ready, things like sandwiches and such for power outages.
2. remember your neighbors especially those with limited mobility and or other wise vulnerable.
3. remember pets need to be kept safe too!
4. stay tuned to your local weather and take shelter at the first sign of danger.
5.do not play it brave or think that you can stay outside in these winds to catch on video or to become the next youtube sensation with home video
footage. Leave the filming to the storm chasers and experts.
6. remember that this is a fast moving and very dangerous situation that you can survive if you stay calm, follow orders from the authorities and your