It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey Spotted By Hikers In Forest ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is a tall one, spoted and pictured in Bulgaria in dense forest near city of Plovdiv.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Wow that is indeed incredibly tall if true. I would love to see the size of the ship that came from!..Certainly an interesting picture. If i had of seen that i think i would have run like the wind lol

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Fake as everything that comes from ADG, known hoaxer whom I would put in jail.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Hoaxes are pretty ridiculous, but saying you would put him in jail is no better.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ADG=known hoaxer=harmful to the subject
This ADG guy is sensationalism at its worst, he's all about making money via hits on his youtube video's

And the image is a case of peredolia or whatever the word is. i can never spell it

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Isn't he a bit big to be an Alien Grey ?
Tall Alien along with a tall story .

edit on 17-11-2013 by gortex because: 2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

biggm

Hoaxes are pretty ridiculous, but saying you would put him in jail is no better.

Well I see it as a fraud for making money, it's criminal behaviour.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

There is a question mark in the title and it states the hikers insist it happened, he is not committing fraud, we have to sift through the hoaxes to find the true reports, don't get so upset, most are just funny. The Blare witch was promoted as a true story to start with, no one went to jail for fraud, get a grip.
edit on 17-11-2013 by biggm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And how would you put him in Jail?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He was there preparing for a celebrity death match with Bigfoot.

I say tall tale.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The hikers in the foreground are looking down. Seems to me that if they had been alerted of a gigantic humanoid, they'd be a tad more interested.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LUPOLean

Great find , looks like a match to me .

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

LUPOLean

I have to say Thanks for the Link!

I received more understanding; tad bit
Just reading the first page! Now at least I find that I am not alone on this long path.

If one can learn to Give Something Back, we might still have a chance! Today its Take, take, take. After awhile all that Taking will lead to Nothing.

1,000 Thank You's For that link!

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

biggm

There is a question mark in the title and it states the hikers insist it happened, he is not committing fraud, we have to sift through the hoaxes to find the true reports, don't get so upset, most are just funny. The Blare witch was promoted as a true story to start with, no one went to jail for fraud, get a grip.
edit on 17-11-2013 by biggm because: (no reason given)

Yes that guy uses mostly someone else's material. I guess 'He' likes to spice things up a bit in the presentation, but then what self-respecting reporter doesn't do that.

The alien image is very far into the background, but at least he is different than the usual!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

LUPOLean

That's the same guy alright. The picture comes from what is thought to be a genuine sighting in the UK, a little girl is in the foreground of that picture. This could well be a UK inspired spoof after all.

In edit, scratch all but the first sentence, I was thinking of the 'Solway Firth' spaceman.
edit on 17-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My problem with the whole thing is that they are so many fake videos and photos would be even knew what a real one looked like? If we ever was to get to see a real video or photo of an alien how could we tell it was real? The answer is the we could not tell. I have always thought that was the whole plan. Flood the place with fakes so if and when a real one showed up no one would notice. Is this one fake or real? I do not know. But I bet that a real alien could post a video of its self and everyone would scream fake. Fake videos and photos serve a purpose.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

fixer1967
My problem with the whole thing is that they are so many fake videos and photos would be even knew what a real one looked like? If we ever was to get to see a real video or photo of an alien how could we tell it was real? The answer is the we could not tell. I have always thought that was the whole plan. Flood the place with fakes so if and when a real one showed up no one would notice. Is this one fake or real? I do not know. But I bet that a real alien could post a video of its self and everyone would scream fake. Fake videos and photos serve a purpose.

Got a good point! Even your best friend Could be One of Them and you would not even know! That saying about helping a stranger, just could be an Angel testing you.

First thing came to mind, why so tall? Fake, next is if it was something so cool would not Everyone be watching as someone else pointed out!

With all the name calling, could we just say some New found friends? And not place them in another group. Since we all know our DNA is made up of everyone, color is no longer an issue right?

Hell for all we even know we even gave Alien DNA too! Plus does anybodys camera ever work? One would think at 20+ ft you could at least come up with a Clear image of something. And some of them actually record video and still get it blurred! Yey while at a party, boating pic's seem to come out just fine!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The only reference to that picture on google, tineye etc all go to alien,disclosure or conspiracy sites not one reference anywhere else strange?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Should be in the Hoax forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join