It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wowza, Has Senator Johnson And The News Been Reading My Posts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You know as time goes on, I keep hearing more and more of my ideologies mentioned in the news. Are they all reading my posts? Nah... But it is fun watching all my thoughts coming to fruition in the news. But I was especially amused at the adoption of my Titanic theme.

This was my first new thread at ATS after a short absence. Others argued with me that Obama did not commit multiple frauds and especially election fraud.

ATS - Elouina- Obama Committed Multiple Frauds With Obamacare

Video Transcript - Senator Johnson hints upcoming impeachment of Obama for massive fraud in Obamacare...

Senator Johnson:
“Consumer fraud this massive in the private sector could – and should – bear serious legal ramifications. For President Obama, however, it helped secure enough votes to pass Obamacare, and win reelection.

Elouina:
He also used this false representation to get votes, so now we also have ELECTION FRAUD.

And mark my words yet again, this mess will fall apart!

Elounia
Mark my words, Obama is going to be illegally tampering with the Obamacare rules as long as it exists. But band-aids will not fix this mess.

For the last few days I keep hearing about Obamacare being referred to as the Titanic.

ATS - Elouina - The Obamacare Titanic Thread - Lets Watch It Sink Together

News - The Titanic failure of Affordable Health Care as the Obamacare ship sinks

The Washington Times:
We are watching as rats — the Congressional Democrats — quickly swim away from the damage they have caused; the people in steerage — the individual insured who lost their policies — drown in the wreckage; and the first class passengers — the young, healthy, and those who can afford to pay higher premiums — locate to the few available life boats. Unlike the movie Titanic, this is not a scripted love story based upon true events, but a real-life tragedy happening to Americans who can ill afford it.

Here are some of the sinking Titanic themed comments from throughout my thread.

Elouina:
-This is the official thread for watching Obamacare's failure leading to its ultimate crash into the dark abyss.
-But he would have to admit this early on and not just when the ship starts taking on water.
-Oh yeah and don't forget to bring some popcorn to this bon-voyage party!
-The ship is still sinking... I think the Obama admin should go down with the ship!
-Que fog horn, we are getting closer...
-It looks like we are all in this same ship together now, aren't we?

Here is senator Johnson's video in case you want to watch it. The transcript is in the link above.

edit on 17-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The right wing are all programmed to think alike. Nothing special.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Jefferton

Psstt.... I am not a right winger. I just dislike Obama (he is dangerous) and his poorly written Obamacare amongst other things. I have voted republican only once in my life and this was to get Obama out of office in 2012.

Who does this sound like to you? Thought so....

Hitler's vitriolic beer hall speeches began attracting regular audiences. He became adept at using populist themes targeted at his audience, including the use of of scapegoats who could be blamed for economic hardships of his listeners.[90][91][92] Historians have noted the hypnotic effect of his rhetoric on large audiences, and of his eyes in small groups. Kessel writes, "Overwhelmingly ... Germans speak with mystification of Hitler's 'hypnotic' appeal. The word shows up again and again; Hitler is said to have mesmerized the nation, captured them in a trance from which they could not break loose".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There is another side of this that says that Obama was torpedoed in a way that his opposition knew they could get at him. If you look closely at the problems with the rollout of this site, there are external and internal influences and decisions that would never be made if it was being managed correctly. It stinks of manipulation. Something that can happen easily in a government contract if you do not have all of your failure points plugged.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

yep, more than likely.

hmm using the word 'titanic'.. wow what an incredible co-incidence.

3 or more words is plagiarism.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Jefferton

Aren't your arms tired from holding up all this "left vs right" nonsence yet?

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You ARE Senator Johnson!!!

Dum dum durrrrrr!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Ha ha! If he's reading your posts, then Putin is reading mine...
The Only Acceptable Solution To The Crisis In Syria
At least someone read it.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they were. It might make for better news coverage if reporters read the posts on ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Congrats, "Senator".

*wink*

Just goes to show that web-news is just as relevant if not more, than the MSM.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ats runs the world! Doh!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
His staff probably googles his name every few days to see what people are saying about him and what he does. So your threads that have had his name in them, or your posts with his name in them, have probably come up in his office. I can't prove that, but I'd say that's a common sense statement considering we are talking about politicians.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
right...only the right-wingers would impeach a president who tried to get healthcare for people who couldn't afford it, and didn't have it. the right fought him all the way on this, trying to change parts of the law, trying to defund it, constant smear campaigns in the news, 44 votes in the house to repeal it.... and now, of course....trying to find something they can impeach him with.......about legislation the was legally enacted into law 3 years ago.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

jimmyx
.only the right-wingers would impeach a president who tried to get healthcare for people who couldn't afford it, and didn't have it

that's not what he did.
He imposed a massive new healthcare 'tax' (that's what SCOTUS calls it) on all of America.
He forced people to buy a product they don't want and can't afford.
He took away healthcare for tens of millions of Americans.
He replaced it with insurance that made them give up the doctors and the plans they liked; replaced it with HIGH deductibles; replaced it with strange doctors who don't know the patients because the people couldn't keep their doctors.
Instead of helping the 15% who didn't have healthcare, he broke the healthcare system of 85% who were happy with what they had.

None of that is 'helping people get healthcare'.
And that's why people - on the left and the right - aren't happy with him.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so...the republicans will be suggesting a single payer system?....the blueprint for this was a plan by the (conservative) heritage foundation, and this legislative healthcare blueprint was endorsed and signed into law in Massachusetts by a (conservative) governor....talk about hating your own plan, and then trying to impeach a democratic president for actually following it.

new topics

top topics

join