It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brave New 1984.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

They haven't quite got you, but by God they are going to get your children.
The planet is headed toward something unspeakable.

Can we now say we are living in a 'Brave New World' or back in '1984'?

'It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.'
'But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished.
He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.'

en.wikiquote.org...

2 + 2 = 5....All hail to the thief!

Damn.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Posting for interest.

But still not clear as to what you are saying exactly, most of this information we know, tracking...blah blah, we (TPTB) own you blah blah blah.....

Do you have any real new information about this.? We already know the future is going to be bat s#!t crazy... nothing new.

Regardless S&F for sharing this with those that may not know.
edit on 11/17/2013 by Agent008 because: to edit...?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It really is starting to look more like it by the day.

As for:

Agent008
Posting for interest.

But still not clear as to what you are saying exactly, most of this information we know, tracking...blah blah, we (TPTB) own you blah blah blah.....

Do you have any real new information about this.? We already know the future is going to be bat s#!t crazy... nothing new.

Regardless S&F for sharing this with those that may not know.
edit on 11/17/2013 by Agent008 because: to edit...?

Seriously go read the book, this post would be understandable if you have read it.

There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always—do not forget this, Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.

edit on 17/11/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Most likely, a combination of the two. Our soma comes in the form of mood stabilizers instead of enhancers, we have yet to have a society that would allow children to have erotic playtime, and I don't see anyone volunteering to die after, what was it?, 35-40 years of life. Our world is divided into socio-economic caste system that resemble the Alpha-Epsilon structure with little to no movement allowed.

As for 1984, Big Brother watches us, perpetual wars for peace, all in the name of security.
Depressing when you think about it...I think I need another Wellbutrin with a Valium chaser to take the edge off now while I zone out to a "Duck Dynasty" marathon.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Let's just hope, pray and continue to pray for our RIGHT to home school our children. Before we end up like Germany where home-schoolers are imprisoned for being wack jobs. Of course, liberals in the Obama camp would already like you to believe even considering home schooling your children makes you some sort of backwards misogyny weirdo.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

(off Topic post) you avatar is one of the coolest I`ve seen on this site.

On topic, going to watch this in a few minutes and get back to you. Thanks for posting the video, very interested.

new topics

top topics

join