It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Zapruder film stabalisation yet in HD.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Does anyone know on what part/point of the Journey through Dallas this event happened..

Dont even know if these links are working.... here's the link.,

youtu.be...
edit on 22-11-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

You mean this one? Its as the car leaves the airport and starts towards Dealy Plaza. This bit of video is always missing from "most complete footage ever" montages. It shows the secret service being told to stand off the car and come back to the follow up car. No one is to block the shots in Dealy Plaza.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

intrptr

You mean this one?

Yeah that's the one...Strange request, anyone know the name of the SS agent who called them off. ?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Soloprotocol

intrptr

You mean this one?

Yeah that's the one...Strange request, anyone know the name of the SS agent who called them off. ?

Yah, chief whats his name(?) He is shown in the video sitting in the car giving the instructions. Its in the video.

You want some wow about the secret service watch, "JFK The Smoking Gun".

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
One of the little details younger people don't realize is that JFK had a bad back and wore a back brace. He wouldn't have 'slumped' normally in other words.

And yes, Jackie was going up over the hood of the care to retrieve a piece of brain and skull material. She still had it in her hand a half hour later and walked into Trauma Room I and asked the doctor attending to John, 'would this help?' which gives you an idea of the level of shock she was in.

Accusing her of being responsible for the assassination in any way is disgusting. For chrissakes, give it a rest.

The skull picture is interesting, but especially so juxtaposed against the drawing the surgeon did of the injury HE saw (in the video I posted up above). He drew a nearly square 3 x 3 inch or so hole at the BACK OF THE HEAD, corroborated by everyone who saw JFK at Parkland.

There's been allegations that the head wound and skull damage was changed between Parkland and Bethesda where the autopsy was carried out (in front of dozens of spectators...).

There's a video out there I watched last week worth the time; it's a 'real' jury trial of LHO with Gerry Spence and Vincent Bugliosi with testimony from dozens of real witnesses to the crime and aftermath. Lots of info I never heard about before, and I'm a JFK assassination junkie; that and 9-11 are the watershed moments in my personal history.

Here's the link to that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

leostokes
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm not seeing a bullet wound. That's all ....

No, I am not seeing a bullet wound either. The point is that the human eye is not as sensitive as digital computer analysis.

Do you see the folds of skin in JFK's neck? They mask an exit wound. The people who authorized the photo are deliberately hiding this exit wound in the neck folds. Also they have pulled his scalp over the massive exit wound in the back of JFK's head. It looks like normal hair. But we know there is a baseball size hole under the scalp. Don't we?

You might think you know that, but I have yet to see any proof of that. In fact, everything points to the contrary. All I have seen in this thread is a bunch of photo's of people pointing to the back of their head (which could very easily be taken out of context without the video and audio along with it. Meaning they could be describing the entry wound just as much as the exit wound), and a drawing that could have been made by anyone.

That's not exactly what I call proof.

Check the thread The Great Zapruder Film Hoax.
edit on 25-11-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by leostokes

Okay .. digital photo analysis. I"m just saying that they look like medium sized moles to me.
I'm not seeing a bullet wound. That's all ....

Check the thread The Great Zapruder Film Hoax.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.cluesforum.info...

Zapruder hoax finally proven.

It is all theatre.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join