It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Zapruder film stabalisation yet in HD.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

teslarocks

OneFreeMan

teslarocks

OneFreeMan
Jackie activates the squib with her left hand, transfers the activation chord
to her right hand, where it (or some other part of the contraption) recoiled back
onto the trunk, where she quickly scrambled to retrieve this vital piece of
damning evidence.
Her 'story' of retrieving part of JFK's skull to put him back together is weak,
very weak indeed.

We have been fooled now for 50 years. Most of us continue to be.

Just been watching youtube videos based on the "Evil Jackie" theory. I have to admit, although I am a junkie for rabbit holes, I've never seen this one. It really is fascinating, although, Holy Cow, what a stretch for the imagination. When you watch the Zupruder video with this theory, you will never look at it the same way. Crazy world!

That is a false lead to cover the faked heart of matters.
Read my posts here to see Jackie's real role in the production!
letsrollforums.com...
edit on 21-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: (no reason given)

Wow. Just took a peek at your site. There goes my night. Thanks Free Man

Yow! I second that comment, OneFreeMan's link is to a treasure trove of JFK assassination data.

Here's the link to his post list again: letsrollforums.com...
edit on 21-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

teslarocks

OneFreeMan

teslarocks

OneFreeMan
Jackie activates the squib with her left hand, transfers the activation chord
to her right hand, where it (or some other part of the contraption) recoiled back
onto the trunk, where she quickly scrambled to retrieve this vital piece of
damning evidence.
Her 'story' of retrieving part of JFK's skull to put him back together is weak,
very weak indeed.

We have been fooled now for 50 years. Most of us continue to be.

Just been watching youtube videos based on the "Evil Jackie" theory. I have to admit, although I am a junkie for rabbit holes, I've never seen this one. It really is fascinating, although, Holy Cow, what a stretch for the imagination. When you watch the Zupruder video with this theory, you will never look at it the same way. Crazy world!

That is a false lead to cover the faked heart of matters.
Read my posts here to see Jackie's real role in the production!
letsrollforums.com...
edit on 21-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: (no reason given)

Wow. Just took a peek at your site. There goes my night. Thanks Free Man

It is not my site. I meant to read my posts here in this thread, and I linked
that site for further investigation into the proofs of fakery.

Your night will be well spent, my friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Great thread. Tons of new information to me, and a lot of new theories to ponder. Thanks to all of you.

Just a quick question. If Oswald did it, why didn't he take the shot(s) when the motorcade entered around the corner into his view? It has always puzzled me. Maybe there is a logic explanation to it.

If one remembers the JFK Reloaded simulator, where one can simulate Oswald, you see the motorcade approach DSBD, where Oswald is positioned.

When the motorcade is in the red circle, why not shoot then? It seems a lot more easy?

Here is a small video from the simulator

From 0:33 to around 0:40 in the clip. Still gives Oswald 6 seconds to fire 3 bullets, but more easy, so he might only have needed 1 shot.

Any good explanations to as why Oswald didn't fire at that moment?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Maybe because if he had shot then he would have been in full view of the police, secret service, and Lyndon Johnson, who probably carried a gun (the last is satire but who knows). If Oswald killed Kennedy he at least had some hope of escape, although he had a god awful escape plan, but if he had shot when the motorcade was coming towards him he would have been seen, identified, and scooped up within the time it took police and secret service officers to run up the stairs to the 6th floor.

p.s. The game you display, I've seen some extremely funny youtubes of the games glitches and wild scenes played out.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

kloejen
Great thread. Tons of new information to me, and a lot of new theories to ponder. Thanks to all of you.

Just a quick question. If Oswald did it, why didn't he take the shot(s) when the motorcade entered around the corner into his view? It has always puzzled me. Maybe there is a logic explanation to it.

If one remembers the JFK Reloaded simulator, where one can simulate Oswald, you see the motorcade approach DSBD, where Oswald is positioned.

When the motorcade is in the red circle, why not shoot then? It seems a lot more easy?

Here is a small video from the simulator

From 0:33 to around 0:40 in the clip. Still gives Oswald 6 seconds to fire 3 bullets, but more easy, so he might only have needed 1 shot.

Any good explanations to as why Oswald didn't fire at that moment?

Because Oswald didn't fire at all. These are conspiracy rabbit holes always
thrown into the mix to distract, confound, bemuse and befuddle. They are
always dead end cul-de-sacs that are designed to take you clear into la-la
land and well away from the real truths underlying the essentially faked
heart of this (and many other similar) beast(s).
(The answer they want you to give is maybe Oswald didn't do it after all,
and he really was set up by all the various government agencies alongside
foreign powers, oil interests etc.
But think about this! Why didn't the real 'assassins' also 'kill' Kennedy like this,
and still easily implicate Oswald in this more obvious manner? - Did you know
that Oswald's death was faked also?)
They have control over most of the information released and their domination
of the media ensures conformity (for the most part), main stream and alternative.
I ask you to spend even one hour going through the link I posted above, and then
go back to the start of this thread; watch again, and consider again what I have written.
Focus on Jackie as she awaits the cue to activate the squib.

You have been led by the nose and walked in circles for too long. Put your ear
to the ground, hold your chin up, and keep your eyes fixed on the magician's other hand!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Here we are 50 years later, and you think that Jackie activated a squib to blow her husband's head off while sitting next to him in an open air car. And the surprising thing is that other people believe this. So hats off to you for maybe one of the wildest theories yet. If this was true (taking your point of view), and she was in kahoots with John Connelly, what were her motives? Did she want to marry Onassis? Did she hate her life in the White House and want out, knowing that if she didn't squib her husband she'd have to live in that horrible place for five more years? Revenge for him playing around with the help (we've all been there)? thanks, just trying to get the motives down (and if this was answered earlier in the thread, never mind).

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Look at the autopsy photos showing the scrape across the forehead above the right eye and the cavity behind the right ear. Look at the Zapruder film showing JFK leaning left against his wife exposing his right temple to a front right shooter. The bullet enters front and blows out the cavity to the back behind the right ear. JFK is leaning over and drooping to the left. The idea that the shot came from behind just does not make sense. The idea that Zapruder was so nicely positioned. The front shot is the correct interpretation considering JFK was leaning against his wife.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

The second video you posted, the close up of the head shot, is a good example of Zapruder film anomalies. The ''shiny blob'' exit wound is floating about in an odd way and at one point even appears in front of JFK's ear. So where is it? Behind or in front? There is something very strange about the released Zapruder frames.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And again, the video game simulation you posted shows the blob exit in front on JFK's face. The autopsy photo clearly shows JFK's face complete and a cavity behind his right ear. There is a lot of purposeful propaganda out there. In the form of a video game? Seriously?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Taggart

JohnnySasaki

Zanti Misfit

Mrs. Kennedy was not " waiting " for anything in that Film , she just reacted to her husband being shot , and then tried to pull him down on her lap to protect him . I also noticed that in HD , you can Clearly see the Fatal " Head Shot " came from the direction of the FRONT OF THE CAR.....Hmm...
edit on 17-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

If you know anything about bullet wounds, you'd know that exit wounds are MUCH bigger than entry wounds. The head shot came from the rear. The brain matter even flies forward, just like it should. That would not happen if the shot came from the front. If anything came from the front, it was the neck shot.

I'd agree with you but looking at the autopsy report the front of his head is intact.

Not only that, isn't it said that Jackie jumped out of the car to grab part of JFK's brain?
If that is true then wouldn't that happen from a front shot rather than a rear shot?

And one last thing, if the bullets were coming from the rear, why run to the rear and not duck down?
edit on 30pm1111pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 23:05:32 -060030 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

I posted this already a couple times. I'm not posting it again.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

4 shots.??? Anyone who has ever fired a rifle and been on the receiving end of a rifle shot will hear two cracks per shot...the first one you will hear as the bullets heads by you will be the crack of the Bullet breaking the sound barrier, the second crack you will hear is the actual explosion of the gun shot...The bullet travels faster than the speed of sound.....you get it now?

I can see where people are confused about how many shots there were....two shots = 4 cracks...3 shots = 6 cracks and so on if you are standing at the correct distance...if you were standing not far from LHO then all you would here was the shot as the bullet was long gone.

By the way....just to clear up some misconceptions.... the back of his head did not blow off... more the side just above and behind the ear.... Also after the head shot Jackie didn't sit back down on her arse...JFK's head was in her spot...hence the no blood on the arse of her skirt..
Also she didn't reach back for the SS agent, she reached for parts of his brains. she looked at the guy in froNT of JFK probably because the guy screamed like a baby because he had a Bullet go through his back,arm and thigh or she was just looking for help from anyone.

Also...Zimmerman wasn't white...he was at the very least Part hispanic part native hawaiian or something...Never would this guy be considered white.

Anything else needing cleared up...Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot etc...thank you, i'm here all week.

i LIKE A CONSPIRACY THE NEXT AS THE NEXT MAN BUT SOME PEOPLE, EVEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO EVIDENCE, WOULD STILL ARGUE BLACK WAS WHITE.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The animated GIF shows that JFK is actually not really forcefully "jerking back" from a force coming IN FRONT OF HIM, but rather slumping down/to the side/back after he is hit fatally. This would be a normal reaction after he got hit the second time, in the head. (Note that he is already leaning to the side/back but still manages to keep upright after the first shot).

This clearly debunks ONE very often heard argument by conspiracy theorists that a shot from behind cannot have "forcefully pushed him BACK" - arguing that a shot must have come from the front instead.

There IS no un-explainable force "pushing him back", he is slumping in a way as you would expect..from gravity...in the direction he is already leaning.

edit on 52013R000000FridayAmerica/Chicago59AMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Several have people have mentioned a video showing Connelly turning and shooting from the front seat. This was from a documentary by William Cooper. Here is the documentary...

Edit: My mistake, he claims the driver turned and shot, not Connelly.
edit on 22-11-2013 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
reply to post by Riffrafter

i LIKE A CONSPIRACY THE NEXT AS THE NEXT MAN BUT SOME PEOPLE, EVEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO EVIDENCE, WOULD STILL ARGUE BLACK WAS WHITE.

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay, and try your best not to punch your monitor.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Been here a while now...I'm onto my 5th Keyboard.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You guys are going to love this. I just talked to my sister, and apparently she never knew their were two shots, so I mentioned the Zapruder film and she was "What?" --- she never knew there was a film of the assassination! So I told her what was on it, and about Jackie seeing the massive section of head missing, pushing JFK's body away from her and getting the mell out of there (chasing a piece of the skull! Ha! She was bolting and bolting fast, the skull-chasing-widow was a cover story so people didn't think she was bolting like a rabbit). My sister doesn't want to watch the film, but she'll probably end up watching it. Her reaction was "Poor Caroline! She knew about this?" meaning the film. Just another assassination day true story!

Added: She also didn't know about the sniper's nest, the rifle being "hidden" etc. And her reaction to me mentioning that a partial of Oswald's print was on the rifle was "but if he was trying to escape wouldn't he have worn gloves?" Well, had to admit I never thought of that. Wouldn't he have worn gloves, so as not to get prints on the rifle or blowback on his hands? Maybe he would have cut out the trigger finger. Anyway, another hole in the Oswald scenario.

Me, I like Clara Oswald much better. And that's another 50th anniversary coming tomorrow -- Dr. Who's 50th! They're showing the special episode worldwide at the same time too!

edit on 22-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Aleister

Here we are 50 years later, and you think that Jackie activated a squib to blow her husband's head off while sitting next to him in an open air car. And the surprising thing is that other people believe this. So hats off to you for maybe one of the wildest theories yet. If this was true (taking your point of view), and she was in kahoots with John Connelly, what were her motives? Did she want to marry Onassis? Did she hate her life in the White House and want out, knowing that if she didn't squib her husband she'd have to live in that horrible place for five more years? Revenge for him playing around with the help (we've all been there)? thanks, just trying to get the motives down (and if this was answered earlier in the thread, never mind).

The squib was in his back brace, the button was located in his right breast shirt pocket...I'm pretty sure it was i who started the whole Jackie did it conspiracy...Just for a joke.
Though with a bit of imagination she does appear to stick a gun/Something, under his chin, blow his brains out then stuff whatever it was in his inside pocket.... check the slow mo Video and you'll see what i mean.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

4 shots.??? Anyone who has ever fired a rifle and been on the receiving end of a rifle shot will hear two cracks per shot...the first one you will hear as the bullets heads by you will be the crack of the Bullet breaking the sound barrier, the second crack you will hear is the actual explosion of the gun shot...The bullet travels faster than the speed of sound.....you get it now?

Yes - 4 shots. The House Select Committee on Assassinations also concluded - with the help and input of many *experts* - that there were indeed 4 shots fired based on the sound recordings taken at the time of the assassination, and therefore there was a conspiracy involved although they had no idea who or what that conspiracy entailed.

4 shots.

On a final note, not sure what you mean by "on the receiving end of a rifle shot". I hope you don't mean actually being shot as those poor bastards hear nothing prior to being hit as the bullet travels far faster than the speed of the sound as you pointed out.

Are you saying you believe LHO was the lone gunman/nut?

And what does Zimmerman have to do with anything?!?

Or was your entire post satirical/sarcastic?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Riffrafter
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Yes - 4 shots. The House Select Committee on Assassinations also concluded - with the help and input of many *experts* - that there were indeed 4 shots fired based on the sound recordings taken at the time of the assassination, and therefore there was a conspiracy involved although they had no idea who or what that conspiracy entailed.

4 shots.

On a final note, not sure what you mean by "on the receiving end of a rifle shot". I hope you don't mean actually being shot as those poor bastards hear nothing prior to being hit as the bullet travels far faster than the speed of the sound as you pointed out.

Are you saying you believe LHO was the lone gunman/nut?

And what does Zimmerman have to do with anything?!?

Or was your entire post satirical/sarcastic?

First point...what i meant by receiving end is...have you ever had a bullet whizz over your head...I have many times...you hear a crack..that's the Bullet breaking the sound Barrier....Now whoever was recording the 4 shots you talk about, depending on where they were when the shots were fired the crack of a bullet and the actual gunshot could in theory sound like two separate shots..

Second point... do i believe LHO was the Lone Gunman....I dont even think he was a gunman on that day, Though i truly believe he was duped into bringing his own rifle into work that day...By who..?? well this is the mystery. Lets just say they stitched him up good and proper.

point three.. Zimmerman has nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but he does have plenty to do with what people, not just here on ATS, but in the world in general believe they see/saw when in fact the opposite is the case....
How many times did you read about the Martin/Zimmerman case being about race..ie..White V's Black, when in fact neither were what you could class as your average white Male...
Some people's mind are made up for them by what they read, by third hand accounts, by TV and Media and not what they can clearly see..in the case of the multiple witnesses in the JFK case i believe many of those witnesses heard a story repeated over and over again and eventually believed that story, rather than report what they actually saw.

Point four...Yes, some of my post was in fact satirical/sarcastic...just the bottom bit about Nessi and Bigfoot though.

Hope this clears things up a little.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

kloejen

Up to a certain point, the limo window and John Connally are potentially blocking a clear shot. One of the theories was that he took his first shot just as the limo was rounding the corner, when JFK was in full view and closest, and the bullet ricocheted off the street light suspended over the corner. It's there in the computer simulation. Having missed that shot, he had to reposition himself at the window to get the limo as it was heading away from him. Sequence would be one shot, pause, shot, shot.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join