It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Zapruder film stabalisation yet in HD.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm just curious about what either side of the argument has to say about the wounds on Kennedy's body and the drawings and testimony of the surgeons that examined him in Dallas that day?

If I remember correctly, the drawings and testimony seemed to indicate that there was a large portion of the skull missing at the back of the presidents head, indicating that this was the exit wound (which would also indicate the head shot didn't come from the repository).

I don't think Oswald acted alone, personally. I've been fascinated with the case since I was a child as I used to watch documentaries with my dad about it (he felt it was a conspiracy too).

As for who was guilty, It's such a tangled web but I really do think LBJ had something to do with it. There was a video posted on LBJ's shady past and his connection to the JFK assassination on youtube awhile back with some really good info in it, including indications that LBJ had been involved in politically motivated murders in the past through direct association with the suspects of these cases.
edit on 17-11-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd also like to add that everything has and equal and opposite reaction. His brain matter goes one way (forward), therefor his head must go the other way (backward). I'm not a physicist, but I believe they taught that in middle school, possibly even elementary school. I know it seems counter intuitive, but as Larry Potterfield would say; "That's the way it is".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

Please keep your eyes on Jackie Kennedy.
What, you may ask, is she waiting for?

Please watch in full screen.

The so called "Zapruder Film" is a complete hoax.

It cannot be relied on for accurate information.

The limo came to a stop according to many eye witnesses. You do not see it stop in the film.
The spray of blood is painted on the frames. There are many other defects. Click the link:
ZapruderHoax

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

If you didn't notice, the film is a composite of different videos stitched together and stabilized - all of the people appear to be posing motionless until the video they're in is being used, and then go back to being frozen when that portion is over. Check out the man who appears to be floating in midair to the right at 19 1/2 seconds for an example.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
I'm just curious about what either side of the argument has to say about the wounds on Kennedy's body and the drawings and testimony of the surgeons that examined him in Dallas that day?

Could you post some links to the information so we can comment on it specifically?
Thanks.

I don't think Oswald acted alone,

- I am sure there was a conspiracy.
- I don't know if Oswald was the trigger man or not. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not convinced.

I really do think LBJ had something to do with it.

So do I.

The "WINK" picture.

And I just bought this book - The Man Who Killed Kennedy - The Case Against LBJ
Looks really interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

If I remember correctly, the drawings and testimony seemed to indicate that there was a large portion of the skull missing at the back of the presidents head, indicating that this was the exit wound (which would also indicate the head shot didn't come from the repository).

This literally took 2 seconds to find.

Anyone know how to post pictures on here? The insert picture from your library button doesn't seem to work.
edit on 17-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
the wounds on Kennedy's body and the drawings and testimony of the surgeons that examined him in Dallas that day?

leostokes

Zapruder Film and Autopsy picture
Considering how difficult it would have been to fake the film, and how it could easily be shown to be a fake today by people in the film business (and they haven't),

It looks like they collected the big chunks that got blown off and put them back together for the autopsy picture. Jackie was climbing on the back of the car to collect them.. they were indeed that big .. so it looks like they pieced his head together for the death picture.

So both the Zapruder film and the autopsy pictures could be valid ...

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
edit on 17-11-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki
His brain matter goes one way (forward), therefor his head must go the other way (backward).

This close up show that for a split second his head bobs forward when hit from behind by the bullet and then it flings backwards when the brain matter is flying out the front. This is consistent with being hit from behind by a sniper shot to the head.

Zapruder Film and autopsy picture

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Since this thread is about the film .... I want to make special note of this post by SocialCUT.
Keep this in mind when watching the film by the OP ...

SocialCUT
If you didn't notice, the film is a composite of different videos stitched together and stabilized - all of the people appear to be posing motionless until the video they're in is being used, and then go back to being frozen when that portion is over. Check out the man who appears to be floating in midair to the right at 19 1/2 seconds for an example.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

You didn't watch the video I posted, did you? Bullets hitting a soda can, or a watermelon, don't exactly match up with what would happen when a bullet hit's a human head. That's why I took careful consideration to post a video of bullets hitting ballistic gel, beings it was designed to closely resemble human flesh.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

FlyersFan

JohnnySasaki
His brain matter goes one way (forward), therefor his head must go the other way (backward).

This close up show that for a split second his head bobs forward when hit from behind by the bullet and then it flings backwards when the brain matter is flying out the front. This is consistent with being hit from behind by a sniper shot to the head.

Either the Zapruder Film or the autopsy pictures were faked

They also showed that in the other video I posted.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Looks like an entry bullet wound.

The 'big chunks of brain and skull' had to come from the front and get sent backwards by the movement of the car. It looks like they found the big chunks that were on the back of the car and put them back together for the autopsy pictures.

I read an article by one of the bodyguards from that day. He said that Jackie jumped onto the back of the moving vehicle and was trying to gather the pieces of JFKs skull. It looks like they found the pieces. They were big enough to collect ....

(man this is a gross conversation)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

FlyersFan

DeadSeraph
the wounds on Kennedy's body and the drawings and testimony of the surgeons that examined him in Dallas that day?

leostokes

Either the Zapruder Film or the autopsy pictures were faked
Considering how difficult it would have been to fake the film, and how it could easily be shown to be a fake today by people in the film business (and they haven't), I'm going with that the autopsy pictures and info were wrong.

That opinion could change .... but for now that's what I'm thinking.

Both the Zapruder film and the autopsy pictures are Fakes. Check the book A Deeper Darker Truth.
Also check my PDF summary:
JFK Chest Wound

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Flyers, it was both. In the Zapruder film, it has Clint Hill still standing on the bumper without touching Jackie as it exits the plaza. At the end of the Nix Film, Hill has a arm around Jackie trying to get her back in the limo, as Hill has stated in numerous interviews over the years. The Nix film was also altered so it is very hard to accept any, and I mean any photographic evidence taken in Dealey Plaza that day.

Regarding the autopsy photos, go to History-Matter's ARRB testimony of Sandra Saunder's, a Navy Photo Tech who printed the "original" photos. She completely discredits the existing photos, right down to the paper stock the photos are printed on .

edit on 17-11-2013 by Oldnslo because: add an "s"

edit on 17-11-2013 by Oldnslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Nope, I didn't see your other post with a video. I'm kind of slow to make posts, and by the time I saw the OP, prepared my post...

Sorry for being slow.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

leostokes
JFK Chest Wound

Those 'bullet wounds' look like moles to me. And they don't look big enough to be bullet wounds.
Sorry.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Zapruder Film and autopsy picture

Also, I don't know why they would have wanted to fake the autopsy photo's. I mean, from what I see in the video, the autopsy photo's seem fairly accurate. Bullet impact in back of head, and a large exit wound at the front. Seems to check out.

NowanKenubi

Nope, I didn't see your other post with a video. I'm kind of slow to make posts, and by the time I saw the OP, prepared my post...

Sorry for being slow.

No problem. Do you at least see what I'm talking about with regards to entry and exit wounds?
edit on 17-11-2013 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Looks like it matches to me too. (for a head shot from the back)

Bullet entry wound looks correct. The autopsy photo could be correct if they put the chunks back in place for the picture (and they had the chunks to do so).

The slow motion of the 'hit' looks correct. His head goes forward slightly when first hit by the headshot and then it flings back when the bullet exits ... just as it should.

Then there is the little girl on the sidelines who quickly looks toward the book building when the shot rings out.

I have no doubt there was a conspiracy involved involving LBJ, and it wouldn't surprise me if there were more than one shooter. But I think the video matches the autopsy photos that i've seen.

The only snag is that eye witness' say the car STOPPED and the film says it didn't.
Eyewitness' can get things wrong ... the film shows the car slowing waaaay down.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

well if my memory serves me correctly, almost all of the nurses and doctors that handled Kennedy at the hospital after the shooting describe the exit wound at the back of his head. Here we see a number of these people demonstrating where they remember the exit wound being:

and here we see a drawing by one of the surgeons who examined Kennedy which shows where he remembered seeing the exit wound:

So I guess I'm just saying that regardless of if you think that the head shot came from oswald or not, that discrepancy seems really strange. What is the official explanation for that curious difference? I seem to find different pictures and stories on the entry/exit wound but it seems somewhere along the line there was false pictures or some sort of disinformation campaign instigated to muddy the waters on that particular issue. Does that alone not indicate a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join