It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everyone sign this ---->

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Click on this: www.nationalreferendum.org/ufo-form.html

No matter what you believe it's time the U.S. Government fully disclosed "ALL" information on this subject. Without our voices being heard, nothing will be done. So sign this petition, and send it to friends and family...it takes approx 30 seconds to fill out!

THANKS!

(edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 18-11-2004 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They have been asassinating people for years just to keep it quiet, a petition aint likely to just make 'em cough up is it?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Kid
They have been asassinating people for years just to keep it quiet, a petition aint likely to just make 'em cough up is it?

Yeah really. It will take a lot more than some proverbial piece of paper to get the government to disclose their unmeasurable secrets.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wish it would work. The paper work we want disclosed is said to not even exist. The government, as we know it, does not even know of this paper work. This is not paper work the Senate or House can dig up. It's not in the files that they could provide us papers from. Who would we really even ask for the correct papers and proof? The only paper work they could dig up would support the BS that we have already been fed. These are not rookies we are dealing with. They cover their tracks ten-fold.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
These people dig holes in the desert and have lots of acid.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It may be incredibaly unlikely that such a petition will be a success, but why not try? It's only a few seconds of your time, I did it.

If you feel the governments of the world should disclose whatever information they have on UFOs then sign this paper. If you either don't care, are scared or are Pro-Disinformation, then don't sign. Those are the only reasons I can see for someone night typing in their name. They are not particularly intelligent reasons, but the only reasons non-the-less.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You're reasons are not the only ones. Only a person who falsly believes in their intelligence would think they know all of the reasons why a person would not sign this. The reasons listed are the reasons given by people who like to say regular people/posters must be pro-disinformation agents when a little thinking is being done on any given subject. No one is allowed to question anything that is not already excepted as fact it sometimes seems. I guess I just don't try to tell people the reason for why they choose to do something, that's best left to that indiviual. I am a very strong believer in aliens, despite my playing devils advocate.

The bottom line is that the standing government that we know of does not even know all the info that is being stored away where ever that may be. I would still like to see what they know but it would only be a start. Hopefully this start would be better than nothing. Probably not. We would be given documents that support the BS we have already been told. I'm just saying that if you want to ask a question then maybe you should ask the person who has the answers. Who the hell would that be??? like any of us know?

I don't think there is any harm in signing it. I just think that it will go no where. I hope I am wrong and that's why I signed it before all of this anyway
So go ahead and sign people but I'm not gonna expect anything out of having put my name in there. Even if we get what The government knows it will not be all the information known to the real people in power.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mandalorianwarrior,
Your right about that .Goverment will bump ya off in heart beat .If they have reason or if they smell some thing dirty .But i signed also.Anything is worth a try .I know whats really out there .My dad worked for goverment 35 years. And i know the truth ~~ Litocean ~~

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeh, maybe their creating a new list of people to off.. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mandalorianwarrior, perhaps you would like to explain to me what other reasons a person may have not to sign the petition? I can conjure up no other explanations. I of course didn't intend to insult anyone nor do I feel anyone was or will be insulted by my previous post. Instead, I was supporting the action and attempting to persuede others to type in their name through pointing out there is no reasonable explanation not to do so than those which I provided.

Anyone reading this topic is obviously interesting in learning what the government knows and should spend a bit of time to further the cause. We probably won't be shown anything new because of the petition but atleast your objection has been noted. If the thousands of members who are registered here at ATS were to join in, then we together have taken a stand and have made a difference.

It's not always about winning, but instead it's about taking a stand. Fight for what is right, don't just fight the battles you can win.

If the American colonists never resisted (even though they were likely to lose) there would be no America. If the various non-white, non-blonde, non-blue eyed cultures of the world didn't resist, the Nazis would have slayed them all. If the black man didn't resist, he would still be in chains. If you don't resist, you will continue living in ignorance.

Shout out from the roof tops, let your words be heard! Stand against the liars and make your case!

And on that note, I rest MY case. Danke.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I signed it may as well nothing to lose (Except my life I suppose). Apparently after President Kennedy (sp?) they stopped telling presidents about alien-goverment relationships......and casual sex. I think the only president to know since then was Bush Sr but that was because of the CIA thing. Also I think that points towards there being a higher power above the US goverment who deal with the really *important* things, they probably do kill people they will try to protect their secrets at all costs. But when it comes to people like us they have the media who laugh at what we believe and know, so things like this will once again be laughed away by the media you know questions like "so you believe in little green men on mars?" It is only when a person becomes a big threat such as real actual evidence that they kill them. Don't worry though I believe one day we will get proof it will be realised and all of the goverments lies will catch up with them. They may be good at covering their tracks but lies always catch up with people one day....

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if they spit it right back at us, which is likely what will happen. Then they just might try to take out the person who started this pettition who cost them time and money.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Peeder]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
sure is neat to see the topic alive and well.if anyone had the alien hardware they will not let us have full discloser on it.to much fear in that most people dont want to know about it anyways.kind of sad in a way when we could be sharing ideas.ideas that might help us get to other places in the solar system.time clock is running and humanity needs good thinkers on the planet.there was something about a signal recieved by seti a few months back.seems no one wants an open dialog on it......

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Civil-suits, rather than petitions, like the SciFi channel is currently battling out in the court system, would be the only real "public" way toward getting any information out of the government. Until someone in the know breaks out with some incredible evidence, we won't know. That is, unless we have a landing on Capitol Hill.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i am not puting my name on that for all i know its a goverment site trying to keep track of that so screw that i dont really feel like being watch even though i prob. am already

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
if they're going to release the information, it isn't going to be because a bunch of people signed a sheet.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i signed it. its not like you have anthing to loose. the government wont have you DNA or anything like that its just a name

top topics

join