It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Be The Most Powerful Anti-Bullying Video We've Ever Seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I realize bullying has had some focus lately, and my intent is not to re-hash the topic ad infinitum. Something I did not realize, is that France has a problem with bullies in their schools...

School bullying is a widespread problem in France. According to figures released by the Ministry of National Education, 1.4 million of France's 12 million pupils are harassed -- thats more than one in 10 students.

The following video asks the question; "What if there was schoolyard bullying in the workplace?"

The caption at the end translates: "A day at work does not look like this. And a day at school?"

So what do you think, ATS? Does this video get its point across?
Source

edit on 11/16/2013 by Klassified because: add vid

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't care for it to be honest.

It is over the top and isn't close to any school (or work) scenarios I have seen.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I agree that it is a powerful piece. Change the graphic and it could be played in the states. Poster above is obviously a bully.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Excellent video.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

That was a powerful and poignant look at what can happen when certain behaviors go unchecked and unmediated in the younger, more formative years.

*thumbs up*

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I agree that it is a powerful piece. Change the graphic and it could be played in the states. Poster above is obviously a bully.

reply to post by GENERAL EYES

That was a powerful and poignant look at what can happen when certain behaviors go unchecked and unmediated in the younger, more formative years.

*thumbs up*

Well said. Both of you. I personally thought the video did a good job of driving it home to adults. The question is, did it get the point across to the right adults? Thanks for the input.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
To those who claim this video is unrealistic: grown ups just have better weapons and disguises. They have the experience to efficently commit acts that younger people haven't learned how to hide. Simply put, one word: discretion.

new topics

top topics

join