It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just raised......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
......to the sublime degree.

To those fellow ATS brethren, I would like to say I am honored to be among you this day. I was raised this week, and being surrounded by such honorable men has renewed my confidence in myself and the human race. I know this may sound over-dramatic, but I do mean it, every word. I look forward to my upcoming journey, although I know not where it will lead. But, I am assured I will be surrounded by men I trust, which in this day and age, is not small statement I assure you.

Fraternally

To those ATS'rs that are not brethren, all I can say is you need to experience the journey to understand it. There is nothing to fear, there are not grand conspiracies here, only open arms and hearts wishing to better themselves and all those within their sphere of influence.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Congratulations on your Raising. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Thank you. Now, I look forward to attending an EA installation from the other side as a start.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As a former member of JBL lodge 145 in Millbrook Ontario congratulations on join a fraternity of Satanists. Look forward in working against you and your brethren in this Spiritual War.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Natoma #64 here in Kalifornia, no longer active as life got in the way.
I do still believe in the lifestyle though.
Never went beyond that but, just a good group of guys.
Welcome Brother!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I had the privilege and challenge of participating in a MM degree with an upcoming 450Lb Brother!

He has since got healthy and is a solid rock lump of muscle, so good on him.
All of you familiar with the MM degree will be familiar of what I'm getting at, we had a blast that night.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Thanks for ruining this thread so quickly. If you really had joined the Fraternity and really had listened and taken to heart, you would know we are not a "fraternity of Satanists". We are not at war, not in reality, rather just in your mind, but you keep fighting and swinging away in your little prison of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Wow, that must have been a tough raising.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Welcome Brother.
Enjoy the knowledge of the mentors you will find. Their life knowledge will guide you and their friendship will comfort you. Remember, family first, masonry when you can. Family will be your cornerstone in that spiritual building, not made with hands.

Ignore the idiots. they are a humorous distraction.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Receiving your 3rd is just the start of a life time of learning and fellowship, Good luck with your journey Brother.

edit on 16/11/2013 by Sauron because: forgots some words

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

KSigMason

Thanks for ruining this thread so quickly. If you really had joined the Fraternity and really had listened and taken to heart, you would know we are not a "fraternity of Satanists". We are not at war, not in reality, rather just in your mind, but you keep fighting and swinging away in your little prison of ignorance.

You are sincerely welcome! one thing I do know and learned from being a member that the secrets and hidden mysteries given and the blood oaths one must take as they progress being buried a cable length from shore or having your body ravaged by the beast of the field and such does not truly comply with making a good man better. Only make him fear those in the hierarchy structure of your fraternity. And yes we are at war a spiritual and informational war. I may be ignorant in your eyes but I can tell you I definitely open minded enough to change that perception.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well, you never took a blood oath as that requires the spilling of blood. Last time I checked one is not cut or hurt during the conferring of the degrees. The obligations I took ask me to be true to my word nor is the obligation the only thing in Masonry. So many people overlook the charges and the lessons. When you focus upon one thing (tunnel vision) you lose sight of everything else.

I don't know what you were taught, but nothing in Freemasonry has given me cause to fear those in the hierarchy. In fact I know most of the leaders of the groups I am in and I know I have nothing to fear. Freemasonry is not about fear, but anti-Masonry is. It's too bad you didn't learn anything of value from the Fraternity, but then again, when the core is rotten Freemasonry can't fix that.

There is an information war and anti-Masonry has been spreading lies for a long time (well, that and violence against Masons): www.travelingtemplar.com...

Freemasons are not a danger to the souls of men, but false prophets are. Also, you have yet to back up of your claim of Satanism.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

KSigMason

I guess walking around with a noose around your throat is just symbolic as well as the sword to your heart, one can argue blood needs to be spilled to be a blood oath just like one can argue that swearing an oath to be murdered by those you swear an allegiance to if you are to reveal any of their secrets can too be considered a blood oath. But that's my rotten core evaluation of the fraternity.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank you for your support. And as for the detractors, well, it's like watching a monkey jump around and screech....amusing at best, annoying at worst.

The light is a good thing from where I stand today. Darkness leads to fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The raising was fairly easy, it was the initial part that was rough. Luckily a good portion of the Lodge are corrections officers at Folsom, close to where the lodge is.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

whatzshaken
or having your body ravaged by the beast of the field

Sorry. Not a sausage. Never a mason. If you lie, you will be caught, then everyone will know you are a liar.
Then you have no credibility. Don't be that guy. You can spread all your ignorance and hate without ever being a mason. Folks do it all the time.

Have a super day!

new topics

top topics

join