It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ra" and the Three Threads of the Mystic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I thought Zeus, Odin, to Set, to Loki were all pricks.

Sometimes even Jesus, but then maybe Zeus took his form to decieve...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Or maybe thats all the coding. Because The Way isn't at all negative. And we have a huge Family watching over. They want to link Christ to Zeus, but that's the mess they create and cluster to make people's beliefs contradictory and disempower them.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Specimen
I thought Zeus, Odin, to Set, to Loki were all pricks.

Sometimes even Jesus, but then maybe Zeus took his form to decieve...

Well whether any of those guys ever lived or not, the truth is that
the mists of time have so wrapped them in symbols, that the
originals, if they even existed, wouldn't recognize themselves as
described today.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi, Ra fans. . .or not?

To read about one version of one "Ra", see the PDFs that
are linked in the second line of my signature.

It is not in the same "ambiance" of the OP's Ra, but it is from
a source similar to Edgar Cayce's source.

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From what research I know, Jesus being Iesus, which translates to "Hail Zeus", where Christ mean "Anointed One", being that the whole religious hierarchy has been calling Jesus (yeshua or Joshua being the actual Hebrew name) Christ, which ends up meaning "Hail Zeus, Anointed One". Seems like they are quite related.

Superstitions.... How funny...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I know how they worded it. But his name was Yeshua ben Joseph, and that was quite a common name in those days. And I believe that Seneca knew Paul, and his name was Lucius Seneca. Possibly The Luke.

That in itself was quite a time. For there is evidence Paul was in Rome and Seneca was pro Christian, until the tides turned and Paul was executed and Seneca died not too long after all of this either.

The question is: Did they create the religion out of a gnostic healer who freed people's minds from controlling religions, who was an essene, create him altogether, or did Seneca's actual philosophies, which were very altruistic and related to charity and giving, stem from a real source, and knowing of Christ Yeshua?

Since we can't know these things, I just give it all up to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, beyond all earth codes and that is done by default.

Beliefs divide, so one has to ask, is it empowering and freeing, can one always see doors and windows and rejoice in truth when it arrives, from any opinions, or is it limiting.

I don't think believing is the problem, for our beliefs are according to the intentions of our heart. Its that they create so many contradictions and opposing information sources, that one gets bogged down instead of waking up, becoming WATER and freeing ourselves from them.

To me the real Christ's message was akin to Bruce Lee's. The Christian and Tao are united and one in my understanding.

Be Water, My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Power of Love versus the Love of Power, Selflessness and Abundance, and Equality and Compassion versus Selfishness, Scarsity and Greed.

Pyarmids verus Challice, the inverse pyramid. And that is Mother, for we are in a ma trix, womb.

To be born.

We're just prenatal, trying to ride a bike without training wheels in the playpen womb, waiting to be born on higher levels of Love and Equality.

Pyramids, Ra and Zeus and all of that Love of Power Stuff.

Christ, Bruce Lee, Michael, Zadkiel, Jophiel, and all of the Good, are the Higher Levels, and are superman in the system, with the inverted pyramid, the challice as the Logo.

The two opposing magnetic forces of the twin vortex. They shoved those forces at each other in an experiment. I watched it in a video clip in one of Jason Verbelli's videos, and mini galaxies formed.

We seem to be in that mingling inbetween ground like a test.

The one side, the pyramids, Ra and Zeus and Marduk, are all about scarsity and Draco's the few living off the soul energies of the many. Slave system. Its a true scarsity for the many are powerless.

The other side is by far the strongest. For its Infinite Progression of All Souls, and thus abundance.

They're not equal sides.

Be Water My friend, Flow The Good.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Funny, I though Ra was the main douchebag, that gave everything all life in a certain religious sect.

Now Zeus in greek mythologies, was a DOUCHEBAG. He was the Greeks Set, The Vikings God of thunder, as well as king god, and hell sometime even Loki.

Which pretty much makes him the Western "God of Destruction", much like shiva or kali...I'm bad with those mythologies.

Anyways, I just felt like saying that,

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

If you read my first post where I mentioned 'Ra' I said
the name was arbitrary and not important.

Utu, Shamash, Khepria-Ra-Atum, Arinna, Hebat, Helios, Freyr, Sol... the title is just a cultural staple. As you said, the "name" is of no importance really. All of them are just the Sun: that giant power plant in the sky that heats the Earth, causes the wind, and is fundamental to life. At the end of the day, what you're spiritually opposing is the Sun. Perhaps some priestly conception of the Sun, some specific way that a Mystery Religion or tribal shaman honored it, but the Sun none-the-less.

And that is what I don't understand. You claim that Ra is tricking people, siphoning worship and energy. But, as you said, the "name" is arbitrary. Ra is the Sun, as are all the others that I mentioned. So, what you're really suggesting is that the Sun itself is tricking spiritual people into worship. Accusing the Sun of wrongful veneration doesn't make sense to me, as I can think of very little else that has a physical manifestation in the material Universe that is actually worthy of veneration. If the Sun is not deserving of praise for all that it provides the Earth, and, by extension, sentient and non-sentient living beings, then what is?

All of that's not to say I'm against philosophy, or inner-world spirituality though. I believe "knowing one-self" does have merit and value, I just don't see how veneration of something that physically creates life, can possibly interfere with internal spirituality.

Just my two cents though. What spirituality is, is as diverse as those who practice some form of spirituality, after all.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Now there is a positive to Ra and Isis. There is a metaphor, and when one has a pure heart or sees with Love and rejects negative ideas but only looks to see the Light Code, then one wouldn't have fear.

In the true egpytian people's way, Isis is Mother and Ra is Father.

The code for this, (ie think Is Ra El), is that Mother is the subconscious, the right hemisphere and the pineal. Father is the conscious ego part of us that interfaces with this world, but doesnt know much, the left hemisphere and the pituatary.

Now the Light Code to Israel, is that those who go within are the true Is Ra El lites, and find the inner meanings, and meditate and seek within. They are the tao and Bruce Lee basically, not fundamentalists and not fear based, for they don't need to be, they don't harm others.

They transmute their negative energy into positive and help others always. They take the journey to Egypt (the Ego) and face their ego attachments, overcome tempatations to power, and status, and reputation, and then they part the red sea of anger with meditation. And gain free will, stand still and know God.

And the ego is crucified on the cross, and they go from sons and daughter of man to the El in Israel, the sons and daughters of God.

In a sense, Israel is the people awakening. And TPTB are always trying to lay seige to Israel.

So, despite the possibility that Ra was a real henchment of the annanuki, I prefer to see the light code only there.

Because if he was a renegade, he's either, on the run, caught, or being forced to reincarnate and learn lessons like the rest of us.

Pure gnosis is the east meeting the west, its the tao, its the Chi and the transmuting of negative energy, its healing, its co-creative, its empowering, but humble of heart.

Awaken Energy Beyond Concepts... Empower Yourself... Open Up New Possibilities... Master Mingtong Gu

Though I liked Bruce Lee, for his form of martial arts named: The Way of the Intercepting Fist.

is. don't be passive and accept evil. But forsee, wise as a snake, innocent as a dove, forsee their attacks and defend while in motion.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Many think Christ was Ra. Well Ra retaliated and struck out at people who didn't accept him. If he was real, he was not good. And according to Robert Morning Sky, he was the Rothchild's forefather and gave them the money, and the Rockefeller's the administration.

Christ isn't Ra. He and Bruce Lee are more alike. And Ra/Zeus/ so called annanuki, they're not going to crucify their ego's or die a real bloody sacrificial death. That wouldn't happen to them. Ra is not Yeshua/Jesus and Zeus is not Yeshua/Jesus no matter what they code. That is just a spell and its ignorable, toilet paper to me.

That interview of Bruce was his last one, he died, poisoned IMO. But he would be a Higher Up now.

They always kill Christ figures off, who are freeing people's minds.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Funny, I thought the Ra were talking about is a lot like Stargates villainous character?

Imo, he died of low body fat.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

There are parasites who are afraid to die, and who feed
on humans. From what I see, many people have a sleepy
parasite in them, that they think of as their soul, if they
think about it at all.

If they get conned into feeding the thing, it turns them
insane, it programs them, it controls them. When this
happens it's called 'spiritual experience' and 'religion'
far too often.. when it's actually neither.

The parasite itself is the energy and information transfer
device.. as the Collective 'consumes them' after they
hatch. Some of the brighter ones live on in the Collective
as partially separate beings and some are pretty much
food.

Now, there IS a 'true form' of spirituality.. and some
really wonderful people practice it. The people who help
the homeless, not due to religion, but because they
want to out of their own being.. the true scholars
who learn not to get power over others, but learn
for the sake of learning and the good things that
might result from it. There are many good people
doing good things, which either don't wake up
the parasite, or they are so wholesome, that a
parasite can't enter them at all. A truly honest
and loving person is immune.. a person playing
petty ego games with people.. is NOT.

So call these parasites whatever you want...and
call the rulers of the parasites whatever you
want.

Over the years they have been called many
things. The only reason I'm saying 'Ra' in a
number of posts, is that there seem to be
a number of people who are coming to
realize that this 'Ra' being and Collecitve
exists.. it's their word, not mine. but if
it helps people to get the concept.. it's
as good a name as any..

And since this has been going on for most
of unrecorded and recorded human history,
making reference to one of the ancient false gods
is another way to communicate.

I would rather use pure concepts without names
like this but then people say that I'm being
'too abstract'. People want symbols.. after giving
the symbol, I try to use more discusson to show
that it's not JUST the symbol.. that the symbol
is not perfect.. just a good example.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

pretty much of "the leaders" of "gods" from all cultures around the world are jerks, right?
i guess if they did exist, they were not different than any of us.
no higher no lower
just beings with advanced avatars (or advanced aliens, if we prefer that term)

peace.

edit on 17-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is getting a little too close to Scientology territory for me. I don't have much comment on the idea of a "parasite" (Thetan) living inside of us all that causes our sickness and paranoia until we learn to free ourselves from it (through Dianetics?)

The "false" gods, as you call them, were really just personifications of natural phenomenon that people witnessed. Whether it was seasonal, celestial, terrestrial, or the activity of flora and fauna, it was all just ancient man's attempt to explain, through metaphor, allusion, and storytelling, what they witnessed.

So, my question still stands: if something like the Sun (one of those "false" gods you mentioned) is really not worthy of acknowledgement for providing light, heat and warmth, the seasons in conjunction with the axial spin of the Earth, and the necessary conditions for life to exist, what is?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Now, there IS a 'true form' of spirituality.. and some
really wonderful people practice it. The people who help
the homeless, not due to religion, but because they
want to out of their own being..

And the mother on a fixed income looking after her children is a saint, and doing the true Love, the shut in with no means to do anything but meditate and pray, there are many people not able to go down the street and help the homeless and IN FACT it takes a certain type who won't be knifed to go into any area that is dangerous.

In reality, our Family above and the ones who are watching over our tests fine tune our lives, to keep us out of certain dangers. For this some are born shy, and more timid, some outgoing, many different gifts for many different activities.

I agree, those with that talent is nice, but then so are moms and grandma's and the shy, and most don't have that ability.

People should use the talents they have and make the best the situations they have.

Now the reality is, there shouldn't be homeless, and that in every town, people should be gathering and the first level of government, counsels of citizens who won't elect city officials or politicians that pass land usage bylaws and who donate land and yurts for the homeless, and aquaponics.

Otherwise, there needs to be more organizations working with them, more rooming or boarding houses, opening up, and more ways to donate even when you don't have money.

But its not just the upfront workers who do one thing that are the saints.

And for most its due to their own poverty, lack of means and abilities. Plus they're meant to be looking after their families as best they can.

By the way I notice the ones who know what needs to be done are the poor, disabled, single mothers. Those who are doing well, healthy and empowered, don't usually take the time of day.
Wisdom always looks up from the bottom of the well.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm sorry. Your comments are so far off the reservation so to speak,
from anything I've ever posted about, I don't understand what
you are saying.

I'll just flat out say that I LOATHE scientology. I'd never promote
anything that they do; and I don't. Nothing I say has the faintest
relationship to anything they say that I know of.

I guess I need that last post about the nature of the 'soul' and the
nature of the parasites for this to make sense to you.

I'm perhaps coming to the end of my time at ATS, as I'm nearly
done communicating what I had to say. Perhaps I'm dragging
my feet a little bit on that last post.

Or maybe I'll hang around some more.. hard to say.

Watch for one more post.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

'

People should use the talents they have and make the best the situations they have.

Superbly said.

If I ever live again, I may well never repeat anything like this life.
I've been here, done this, and got the T-shirt.

There is a REAL GRACE and SPLENDOUR being one of the people you
mentioned and millions of other types.

Not everyone has to catch UFO's in their teeth and wrestle ancient
deities into submission. In fact perhaps that role is far less important
than just being a good parent.

Everything comes out in the wash you know.

Again.. lovely post. Made me tear up a little and smile.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The UFO's are usually a part of the wake up team, often for whole families.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Unity_99

The UFO's are usually a part of the wake up team, often for whole families.

Are those the UFO's that do anal probes, or the ones which
implant devices and meddle with DNA?

;-)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join