It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is Skewing Our *STAR* Responses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Sometimes I can't even star one way or the other. ..like in this thread. Idk anymore

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blahandblahandyadayada2

The only thing more worser than not being able to star a post is not being able to star a post twice.

It's worser than everything. I do feel for the poor OP.

I would roll my eyes, but that would imply care.

You know, when I buy a book, I buy two copies of them these days. That way, if I like the book enough, I can read it again!

edit on 17-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blahandblahandyadayada2

You can't star posts in Board Business & Questions.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OK, I'll admit it, we are controlling global opinion through the ATS star system, sadly I have to report that so far we aren't doing very well.

The way it works is, by limiting the accumulation of stars to only those OPs that have the words "cherry cola" in them we will achieve the supreme directive.

Unfortunately, nobody remembers what the "supreme directive" is, some of us believe it was "Don't wear white after Labor Day" while others think it was "Never combine Paisley with Stripes".

It is our sincere hope that "cherry cola" can save the day.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
In a world where chemical weapons are used on civilians, killer storms are wiping towns and villages almost off the face of the planet, we still have enough nukes to kill the whole world a couple of times over and the economy is going to hell in a handbasket and people can't afford food, the starring system on ATS is - obviously - much more important....

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am really growing to like all my stars, so I would appreciate it if it didn't get fixed. J/k, I feel like the star hoarder.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join