It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with "RA" - Yes, this relates to Aliens/UFOs/Mysticism Equally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

jacygirl
Hello KPB,
I am very interested in what you are saying here. Can you please give us some more information about the parasites, and where they come from?
Thank you for sharing...I am looking forward to reading more.
jacygirl

They seem to come from any area that you feel dis-empowered in. Or at least take advantage of this.

So I guess it could be aligned with fear, although technically fear as a broad spectrum experience that you may or may not be aware of.

So Maintain your own energy, make your own decisions, not allowing others to make them for you.
The lack of need to ask another for approval or praise. Look at things for yourself, decide if YOU like what you see. Make sure you acknowledge yourself for doing the best you can in any given situation.

If you can do this, or are doing this, then there is no way in for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

That's a good high level explanation.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakenme

99% of the stuff people say about the 'higher self' is wrong. Especially on ATS.

But striving to embody love and honesty moment by moment is a rocket ship to the 5d+ reality. Very few humans practice this path.

In general the more symnols you rely on in your path the more lost you will be. If you keep eating symbols of the 'divine' you will turn into an occultist or turn religious (same thing).

KPB

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

it seems, that knowledge is infinite, and symbols are the kaleidoscopes we use to understand that which we encounter

it seems, these all lead out to the infinite in their variations

it seems... that if you want true liberation... you need to walk inwardly, into the obliteration of all knowledge in thought forms and symbolic constructs

sooner or later, you have to give it all up, everything, and go to a place of unknowing

but you must establish a good connection first... then... become empty, empty yourself out of everything you think you know and just let it be

there is a pure white light... something so subtle and so serene... that in the right circumstances can begin to cleanse you, in the physical and metaphysical as they are interrelated

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

There is more to know than that.there are extremely helpful intermediate steps...but yes... you are correct. Any symbol corrupts and cannot contain Life itself.

Very well stated.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Awakenme

99% of the stuff people say about the 'higher self' is wrong. Especially on ATS.

But striving to embody love and honesty moment by moment is a rocket ship to the 5d+ reality. Very few humans practice this path.

In general the more symnols you rely on in your path the more lost you will be. If you keep eating symbols of the 'divine' you will turn into an occultist or turn religious (same thing).

KPB

I like the way you think.

I just want to share a recent story with you, 2 days ago I had a heart attack, and my boyfriend called for an Ambulance.

I went to the hospital and they pumped me full of their drugs, then proceeded to Analise my condition, after 24 hours a young doctor visited me and told me of the PLAN they had for my recovery.

Then left me alone in that space for 12 hours. with occasional vampires visiting taking my blood.

It took me this time, staring at the ceiling to discover I was totally in the wrong place. I had no intention of following THEIR plan for my recovery, as it didn't ring true with me.

So I elected to discharge myself, and proceeded to speak to friends about a more natural course of action.

The thing I did note though: is at that moment of panic, when you realize that you are in a state of almost passing out of this existence, the temptation to call for an Ambulance is great.

So if it comes to pass again, I will know to go with the experience and I will end up wherever I am meant to end up, rather than trying to get someone else to intercede on my behalf.

I gave my power away.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

Thank you for sharing with us about your experience. I'm glad
that you are here posting to us, and perhaps you will as you
say, re-evaluate your life in a more fruitful direction.

I wouldn't completely disregard medical advice though! There
is a reason doctor's go to all that schooling. Please at least
listen to them and check in about your health every so often.

Nothing like death to wake one up Is there? I once left my body
for a few minutes and my body turned cold; brain disconnected
from my muscles.. I lost the ability to talk.. my thoughts were
like molasses .. (after I came back); but while I was dead it was
very beautiful, very peaceful.. it took almost 3 days to come
back to life fully.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

that reminds me, of sleeping experience lately.
many times I was aware that I lose breathes.
I thought I was about to die.
That was scary, when it happened first time.
There is a voice kept telling myself it's okay, the body was not me, just observe and enjoy the ride.
The feeling was great.
Maybe that's what deaths feels? Sleeping with awareness?

peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

"For whatever reason, these 'Ra' and buddies beings are cut-off from their full potential too... which is why they are scared of death.. and seek to basically 'memetically' implant themselves in our world as a survival mechanism."

These "beings' or 'entities' whom have shadowed this earth in a crippling 'take-over' under different acronym's, names, religions, movements, histories, mythologies, wars etc all serving to influence the world at large in ways that have historically for the most part been hidden from us have run the agenda of fear and worship for what is ironically their own fear of their own demise.

It has taken thousands of years and many deaths to come to the place of revelation and it is quite startling that now in this late hour we are 'seeing' through the veils. I'm not sure if this has happened before in our distant history? Perhaps that is where such plagues occurred to keep us in 'check'?

I believe many of us have been utilizing the sixth and seventh senses to navigate through this world of lies in order to break through the many veils that have kept us in servitude and enslavement. Perhaps these extra senses are mandatory in order for us to 'break-out' of the strong holds that 'they' have engineered. In this world of layered lies upon lies we need extra senses. Sometimes to gain such access perhaps it is at a price?

They have done much to keep our minds locked in the attempt to keep us from 'evolving'.

"For whatever reason, these 'Ra' and buddies beings
are cut-off from their full potential too... which
is why they are scared of death.. and seek to
basically 'memetically' implant themselves in our
world as a survival mechanism."

I believe that this is very much what is happening only they don't want us catching on because they have been so successful in feeding from us and stealing our 'life-force' and what ever else we don't even know about so that they could live off us - like the parasites that they are.

I do believe that 'they' are doing everything in their power to keep us from awakening and therefore shattering their false matrix that they have stamped our essence into, inside a prison that includes our mind, body and soul. We have been feeding a parasite without even knowing it.

We have remained in the dark struggling to penetrate through this thick fog of amnesia and what I wonder about is the condition of our souls while trapped inside this fabricated reality and darkness? Those that spend a life time without seeking the truth and then die..........I wonder how much power these 'entities' have over the spark of God within us that is our Soul's?

It is strange to imagine years of seeking in light of how short our life spans are and only now we appear to be 'waking' up.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I wonder about is the condition of our souls while trapped inside this fabricated reality and darkness?

Here is the key realization --- that it seems everyone has missed -- sometimes it appears
that I'm the first in the entire world to have realized this -- and I hope that is wrong --
that in fact many others have begun to realize this ---

but 'our souls' are not US; were never US. That in fact 'souls' are the slavery instrument;
that in fact 'souls' are the demons and that we have been tricked into being 'demon
factories'.

This was a BRILLIANT plan; utmost brilliant! This plan has captured an entire world..
with one simple deception.

Now what WE ACTUALLY ARE ---- we are NOT 'souls'. That is NOT US.

What we ARE actually emanates from 5D real space --- we are in fact the TIMELESS
and (from a 3D perspective) SPACELESS aspects of pure awareness.

When we say that we are THIS or THAT --- NO MATTER WHAT THE SYMBOL IS;
we create a demon and feed it to the Ra collective.

We are the formless awareness.. we are the formless love.. we are the formless
honesty.

This is the grand deception.. the very heart of it.. and the solution is beyond
simple..

1) Stop defining 'God'
2) Stop defining 'good' and 'evil'
3) Stop defining 'higher selves'
4) Stop defining 'souls'
5) Stop building 'souls'
6) Live with utmost honesty inside of ourselves.
7) Live with utmost honesty outside of ourselves.
8) Expect utmost love and honesty from others..
and if someone does not deliver that .. gently
encourage them to do that.
9) Stop worshipping false gods entirely.. any god
which you can define with words is a false god.

If you believe this with your own good senses and mind;
if this is YOUR observation and not mine.. then live this
truth.. and you will be part of the solution.

This is my 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

those bullet-points are words worth living by, most definitely. if you remember all of those things, there is no way to "get stuck" because you continue to learn and change. as bruce lee said: be as water; be formless.

While I don't have a lot of direct experience with this "Ra Collective", I can absolutely agree that SOMETHING is out there feeding off of the energy each person puts into "playing their role" and people forget that they CHOOSE the roles they play..

the game "they" play is limiting the roles that seem available (though it is only limited by your imagination) and the energy then turns into food to sustain an abstract "play" (our "roles" only being one of many..) and we become pawns instead of the player of the game..

The exercising of Free-Will, and Improvisation seem to be the most important areas of refinement during these days where we are constantly assaulted by false-flattery (all flattery is false ultimately..) and false-science, which attempts to paint the universe as a mechanical process that is winding-down and will eventually stop "forever"..

all I can say is: simplify your systems. reduce entropy where you can, except when you CHOOSE to have empathy (don't let emotional energy be stolen by identifying yourself by race, religion, or ideology) and just reduce your fractions..
The universe is like a great work of art that can be seen in many different ways.. but I think that most people would agree that even the most hideous works, have their time and place..
We need to stop "tolerating" things, and find what we can ACCEPT, and hence integrate and learn from..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HyphenSt1

A nice response. I see you understand the basics solidly.
Not everyone has to be a 'warrior fighting the Ra Collective'.
As a matter of fact, only someone who is particularly battle
hardened would be put in that sort of situation.

What's important is that many people understand 'the battle'
on the level that you do --- that is more than sufficient.

There is no point in my going around telling all the details
of my story.. I'd be laughed off the stage.. only really
open-minded people might be willing to consider what
I'm saying with all the details included. I do not wish
to be some prophet/holy man/guru/public figure.

But if the basic story can get out; if people with good
intellects and good hearts like you come to realize the
solution to humanity's suffering, and in your own way
spread YOUR word.. if you live your realization.. then
you become part of the solution.

Thanks for your reply.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

this has been something that I always had a problem with

I just KNEW that the soul wasnt real, and that all this new age crap about building your soul and always growing outward and expanding were lies

anything that expands outwardly needs to feed on some form of energy, and this is a fractured way of producing life, a dark way, because you consume, the light does not consume

we're so much more than any soul creation could ever be... its just control, wanting, needing to control... and it arises from fear... oh... fear... if there was anything that is evil it is fear, but fear is a product birthed by the mortal mind

and as for evil... and good? there is no such thing, god and the devil? not so different, which side of the coin are you viewing?

those things can only serve as mirrors to reflect back to you what is happening, learn from them, but do not hold on to those concepts, know they are tools to be left behind when you no longer need them

the only true way to expand is to give up your points of views, because it is in your contemplating these things that you focus your consciousness into a small space, give it up, and you become unbound, free from your mind, unbound to exist in the infinite, in everything

the only thing left to do is love

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It's a little more complicated than that.. but I see you understand
very well.

May your travels be happy ones, or at least productive learning
experiences.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

One more thing I missed that needed to be said;

oh the soul IS REAL.

It's just not what people think it is.. it's a creation of pain
due to deception and fear. It is literally 90% the source
of all human suffering. It is the dark power. It is the
false light. It is the food of the false gods. It is what
reincarnates, when reincarnation is not desirable.

now the spirit? The spirit is beauty and factual truth
itself. The very framework of reality. And it needs no
building, no striving.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

indeed, this is what I mean as well when I say no SOUL

but then what are we? spirit, all, even that which makes the soul, its within it, and without it, the soul would not exist

what I mean that we dont exist, is that we as individual constructs do not exist, in the sense that the spirit exists, in those fundamental levels of creation, we dont exist there as we do here, in such a concrete form

our constructs as psyche/soul depend on time/space constructs, whether of this nature or another geometry, and time/space is an emergent property and does not exist in the same way at the fundamental levels as it exists in ours

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

A pure heart, a clear mind, a freedom from harmful
symbols, honesty, love and balance -- these can
build a solid INTERFACE between the body, mind
and spirit.

But by filling this interface full of faulty symbols,
and baking in a desire to use the interface to
escape from death, we create a monster - we
create a 'soul' - which in fact rapidly becomes
a parasite, if it wasn't to begin with. (some
people do have a pre-existing parasite enter
them around the time of birth).

The spirit is our 'upper interface' with all that
is real and beautiful and true. It can't be
corrupted by 3D symbols, as it is timeless
and formless as we understand form.

Let's call spirit "the real soul' of the full 5D
being that we are. But since we are cutoff
from our 'real soul' we build that terrible
substitute.

And we are cutoff from our 'real soul' because
human society doesn't raise it's children to
live in harmony with their real selves.. but
rather teaches them fear, death, insanity
and how to build a soul.

Does that explain better?

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

yes perfectly explained

but I fear we're talking to a mirror of sorts, what you say I know, though, you have more direct experience and knowledge, Im young, and have only awoken earlier this year... I had a full and sudden awakening, and I chose to go back through the learning experience to know through experience and wisdom of what the full path to full awakening looks like so that I can help others

but it has never left me, I see all the little things now... the unspoken things... and peoples souls talk to me, I can see what they really mean by the words and expressions that come out of them, the real souls are so sleepy... waiting dormant for someone to recognize them, to say hello I love you

when I look into peoples eyes too deeply, their soul greets mine, and it wants to come out, they want to say hello on that level, but I dont feel its the time yet to make that connection

I've decided to hold off on teaching until later in my life, and I know that when I Say teaching, I mean for those that are already seeking, I do not wish to push my ideas out, or convert anyone, that is not the way

more of the mentality of, if you build it, they will come

though, building something is very dangerous, because it becomes a vehicle, and that vehicle will continue to be driven by others when I am gone, so I am not sure yet in which manner I will do this in

but for now until that time I will continue to learn, grow my own powers of discernment and energy work, and continue to love with a full heart

but thank you KPB, I see something in you which I have not seen in any other 'awoken' one

though... I think you still have a little bit of work to do as well

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Interesting post.

Yes, be careful out there bro.. this entire planet is
a giant bear trap! Just keep in mind that the Universe
doesn't necessarily need either of us or any of us..
hell, the Universe can build anything it wants with
3.5 billion years of evolution or whatever.

Contrary to popular belief, this world does NOT
need Buddhas and Christs and all that.. it never
has NEEDED any of those sorts.

When such a person comes around, they speak
a little truth that their closest friends get
unfiltered. They almost never write anything down..
you can almost tell by that factor --- is a person
'enlightened' ? Do they have a book? If they do ---
then they probably aren't enlightened.

"Enlightened people" don't need to write books..
they don't need to accomplish anything as some
sort of mythic god-man figure.. as they don't
believe that they are that.

Now the word "Enlightenment" is pure hooey.
That word denotes "finished" and there is
no finished. That's why you think that I'm
not 'finished' -- you are right.. I'm not 'finished'.
I'm still alive, right? Then I'm not 'finished'.
Once I die, then you can call me 'done for'
if you want.

In a perfect world, "enlightened people" would
exist for the world.. and in fact I suppose that
in some sense even in this world they do. But
the problem is the 'inner connections' and the
quality of an 'enlightened person's mind' is
on a whole different level. But even then,
it's almost impossible for such a person to
'reach other people'. How can you explain
fire to someone who has never seen fire?
You can't do it properly.

You are WISE to be in no hurry to start teaching.

You'd be derided by a large swath of humanity;
and lets' say that you were to teach for 20
years.. well maybe the 'real' net effect of
that 20 years was to influence one single
mind in an important way. Then that person
cures cancer or something..

What will really screw with your mind, is the large
list of people who call you the anti-Christ, a false
prophet, or other silly things. And what's just as
disturbing is the large list of people who will say
silly so-called positive things about you. Every
time someone calls you 'enlightened' you will
wince inside a little. It's not that it might not
be true-ish.. but that word is 'god-awful'; and
in fact what the world needs is people who can
stand on their own feet, think clearly, love,
and to take positive action. The world doesn't
need ANYBODY to go around accepting the title
of 'enlightened'.

I hope this response was of some value.

I love you.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The world doesnt need anything, yet here we all are, the buddhas and the devils and everyone between

so what to do while we're here? thats up to each person, but the future is our responsibility as we connect the now with the future with every breath we take

yes it is hard to explain to someone what fire is if they've never seen it... but one can make them curious by example, one can draw those qualities out by giving those qualities to others through action, devotion, love

and then, when you've got their attention, and they're willing, put two sticks in their hands and show them how to make the fire for themselves

You are very wise to understand that enlightenment is a misnomer in the way most people understand it, I had a hard time grasping what it was and what had happened to me when it did, I had to settle into it, understand it only through experience, action and reaction and evaluation with a whole new level of information/direction/wisdom available to me

it seems to be more like a birthing process, as one once called it, the birth and maturation of the human flower, opening up to the light of the sun for the first time

there is much to learn from that stage, but perhaps what is finished in a sense when one becomes fully enlightened is the need to build this false soul construct, one accepts and understand what they truly are, and it seems as if though fear itself is vanquished, fear no more and accept death for what it is, that specific search is done for

The names people have for others are based off of their own belief constructs and connections, so, they are like clouds, fluffy with no substance, names don't mean much, I do not seek to change the world, it does not need changing, I only seek to help those that are stuck and are seeking to progress, what they do with whatever is given is of no consequence to me, when the work is done it is left alone and all attachment to that work is given up

titles are only just that, titles, I dont like being called enlightened either, because that light is within everyone, it makes me sad, because they dont look inward, instead they choose to give their power up to something external because they dont believe they actually are it have it, it just needs development

but thats part of the trick isnt it, a real guru knows that the student does not need him, the guru is just there as a sign on the road, and should act as a mirror to reflect the qualities that the person wants to develop, and to thwart the qualities the person wants to get rid of

YOU are of much value to me and to this world

please be well always

I love you

namaste ~

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join