It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with "RA" - Yes, this relates to Aliens/UFOs/Mysticism Equally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Hey CrankyoldMan, again, I appreciate your response.

But the first thing I'd like to say, is to defend certain types of
individuals.

I 100% know what it's like to be those individuals too.. I did
something like 7 years as a Christian, and 7 years as an atheist,
just so that I could understand their perspectives.

I 100% understand what I sound like. I 100% understand their
perspectives. And I love them just the way that they are.

I understand what it's like to be missing 2/5 (40%) of ones
being, and not to have the information available to
process this sort of thing.

I guess I'm a bit puzzled, that personal attacks are so
tolerated in a forum where we are all admittedly a
bit crazy to even come here and discuss all this stuff.

Well anyway.. it's all good.

I'd welcome your input and original posts on any topic,
even if they 100% disagree with my 'observations'.

Oh about Jesus: yah, I'm not sure what would happen
first, but it would be one of the following:

1) The PTB would lock him up and experimetn on him
due to demonstrating supernatural-seeming powers.
(no such thing as supernatural.. everything is science).

2) The religious right would have him assassinated for
contradicting their party platorm.

3) Some dude wtih a shotgun would take him out, while
he was hugging a person on the street.

Then Jesus would find all the prosittutes, and those hated
for their honesty and compassion and leave all those religious
people who are nothing but hate and empty noise behind
for more time in school here on lovely planet Earth.

*hug*

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Well I am an engineer (electrical). And I own my house and don't have a million yet, but im ok off. So whats this company of yours can your provide link I want to look at it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I tend to get along well wtih engineers. And congrats on
the house.

I would provide the link, but I'm trying to maintain
my personal identity secret and my name is all over that
website.

FYI it's not much of a website any more.. I got an
early jump on a niche that is now over-jumped on,
so there's no more money in it. I just keep the site
up for my few dozens of remaining customers).

Did you think I was just some impractical person
who couldn't navigate the world due to my
strong spiritual side? Just curious. Please
don't pull any punches.

Thanks,

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

no one is crazy
people only label other people 'crazy' because of their beliefs (filters).

This kind of topic is about take it or leave it.
Everyone should be welcomed to express their experience etc.
It could benefit some (or none) like in creativities (idea for story/arts/etc), change of perceptions (better experience in "their movies"), etc

IMHO, you are one of those who don't take 'attacks' seriously.
i hope you won't quit ATS soon because of some "unfriendly" posters.
i'm one of those who enjoys reading these kind of posts.

if others wonder why i enjoy this kind of topics? Well it's part of "my movie", so i enjoy/appreciate everything offers in "this movie". and welcome all experiences/stories from others in "this movie", proven or unproven

peace.
edit on 18-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Did you think I was just some impractical person
who couldn't navigate the world due to my
strong spiritual side? Just curious. Please
don't pull any punches

Well frankly you sound kinda crazy in some of your posts, but saying that you have to have someway of standing out on this site. Your mind now may be experiencing a rubber band back lash effect from years of regimented thinking.
edit on 18-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well frankly you sound kinda crazy in some of your posts, but saying that you have to have someway of standing out on this site. Your mind now may be experiencing a rubber band back lash effect from years of regimented thinking.

Yah, I know how I sound. But I've been 'crazy' since the womb
and also a 'regimented thinker' that entire time. I believe in
fully accessing all my mental capabilities.

What's crazy, is that humans endlessly repeat history and are
within (probably hundreds of years) of radically culling themselves
or exterminating themselves eventually. That's what "Earth logic
is getting us".

If I have to be 'crazy' to help make a difference --- then color me
crazy. And I don't care crapola about social status on ATS or
anywhere else -- that's another harmful human game.

Thanks for your honesty.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

If I have to be 'crazy' to help make a difference

This is where you and I are different I wont spend my energy trying to make a difference, I simply enjoy the nature the simple things, because its where we all go back to eventually one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Hey Dodol now I want to hug you too. I like your attitude
too! Very wise!

All these folks think that they are 'getting to me'. LOL.
Do you know why I don't take 'attacks seriously' ?

They aren't attacks. They simply do not exist as attacks.
If the person knew better, they wouldn't be ignorantly
lashing out at their own being (we are all one).

This isn't msytical crap..this is particle physics. I love
these people dearly. If they want to be dicks.. that's
cool.

I have no 'self-image' in the way that they assume I do..
My 'self-image' is based upon being intimatley aware of
my own unconscious mind in a non-word manner.
That is the basis of who I am. No symbolic image of
self? Nobody to be hurt. They are kicking dirt.. kicking
the sky..

Am I capable of being a little annoyed or a little hurt?
Sure. I'm quite human.. Haven't learned to walk on
water or anyting like that.

Again, thanks.

As for leaving ATS? That wouldn't be due to any confused
individuals melting down. If I leave its because I have
more important priorities.. or my presence is disruptive
or I stop having anything to say.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

This is where you and I are different I wont spend my energy trying to make a difference, I simply enjoy the nature the simple things, because its where we all go back to eventually one way or the other.

That's cool too. I'm quite content to have death come find me
any time whatsoever. But while I'm here I would like to kick
up my heels and have a little fun too.. I just experience fun
a little differently than you.

Thanks,

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

AthlonSavage

That's cool too. I'm quite content to have death come find me
any time whatsoever. But while I'm here I would like to kick
up my heels and have a little fun too.. I just experience fun
a little differently than you.

Thanks,

KPB

I was reading stuff this morning from 2 different sources both of which I will link to if you are interested:

starseeds

message from michael

The second one to me seems to clearly indicate that if align ourselves too strongly into ANY given BOX that we will infact become food for that entity at the time of the feast/ascension. lol...

I mean Jesus makes no mistake when referring to him as a Shepard and us as the sheep.

In my honest opinion in this life I have learned to only trust myself, follow no one, be empowered and loving. Not interfere with others choices, and assist only when asked.

I would like to add that something else that has come to my awareness, is the idea that good has always been portrayed as pretty in our society, the good guys always look pretty in white, whereas the bad guys are portrayed as fire breathing dragons, or fire and brimstone.

Well if you look to what it takes to become that pretty, that requires a service to self element, focusing on maintaining that image.

So heaven is portrayed as this fluffy white cloud (sheep maybe).

And hell portrayed as fire.

whereas the word fire - phi-re. which implies expansion.

so maybe we have been brainwashed to run away from the fire....dunno just a thought

If there was a crossroads just up ahead, and one way was

1. white light and fluffy white clouds
and the other way
2. fire, heading into the sun.

which way would you take?
edit on 23pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

Personally I really and truly think, that all these channeled
sources are from the soul suckers.

Now you used the buzzword from the Law of One material
"service to self" as part of your regular conversation. That
tells me you probaby think that source is not evil.

When I was young, I checked out various channeled sources;
I even went and visited 2 of them in person (paid my entry
fee to visit the actual core group representing the 'entity').

In both cases, the channeled entity was absolutely terrified
of me and in one case even told the 'medium' that I wasn't
welcome there! Well --- pretty scaredy cat for a 12 million
year old atlantean warrior king, speaking from another
dimension!

Now I'm not mocking your beliefs. I'm not trying to get you
scared or to unseat any of your thinking. Im just relaying
my own expererience.

Now everyone in this world wants CLARITY. And since they
can't get it for themselves (or they would do that!) they
go running to a more 'advanced source'. Only they aren't
more advanced. They are psyops at the best and soul suckers
in a great many situations.

There is ONE entity that we are supposed to be channeling...
and that is US. We are supposed to be learning about the
depth of our own unconscious minds and innermost spiritual
connections to the core of what WE are.

Any time you get informaton or energy or assistance from
some THING, whether it's an angel, demon, ascended master,
or what not.. it's all making a direct B-Line to the 'mystical
conference room of the mystical corporate TPTB' that only
wants to keep us weak, confused and at each others's
throats.. so that we can be manipulated and fed upon.

So please --- channel YOURSELF.

But thanks for the links and the interest in my posts, and
I so wish you the very best; it's my opinion that you can
do far better than anohter ratty old psyop.

That's my opinion; take it or leave it -- and it's meant from
the bottom of my heart in love.

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I do not think any source is not evil, i approach all concepts with an open mind, but align myself with non.

Frankly I can clearly see that all have good and bad components, the term service to self, I actually came across in the Cassiopeia stuff, it explains the concept of being self orientated nicely.

The key for me is not to jump into any boxes that are out there, but knowing this stuff is out there is also important for discerning what is true to self and what is not.

All very complex, each of us has been on our own journeys, and it is at this time we are farther away from each other than we have ever been, as we have all followed our own unique paths in arriving at where we are so far.

We have minor commonalities, in those instances where we agree, but mostly its about being empowered in self in the now.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thank you for your efforts in posting your knowledge, it is appreciated.

Where in fact do these parasites come from?

I am also interested in channeling my higher self but much of this is new to me and although I seem to 'soak all of this in like a sponge', I never feel satiated.

Only recently have I began trying meditation, learning about frequencies, etc...

Anything you could offer would be most excellent

Thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakenme

Channeling HS, or having the veil lift and more of yourself there. It takes working through your issues and problems, ie. having love for people around, and striving to bring out the best in them, create heaven or happiness in your lives, or striving to overcome the anger and selfishness and ego in us. Some do this by attempting to refine themselves in religions, others through spiritual practices, tao.

A good post on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Metaphorically speaking) One can lose their path/way in this temporal life existence traveling through territory with no 'coverage area' or 'signal' to communicate with their higher self as a cell phone communicates with another - being temporarily disconnected or 'out of coverage area.' But one always has a higher self attachment/connection and will always re-gain that connection once back in 'coverage area.' If one loses connection with their higher self it's a 'temporary' disconnection/experience and usually due to consequence to action. Going out of coverage area can be due to one's actions as some actions can separate themselves from their higher self making it more difficult for a connection/signal to be made that comes from 'within' a person to the 'beyond.' ...

(Metaphorically speaking) If one's higher-self is using a channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Love' and one's present self experiencing life on earth is using a different channel/station/signal tuned into the frequency of 'Hate' there is an interruption/disturbance in communication/connection being made from present self connection to higher-self due to one's higher self using another frequency/channel/station 'signal.' Has one ever done something in their life that somehow made them feel spiritually disconnected'? Has one ever experienced a time in their life where one just felt 'lost' and there seemed to be less of a connection to their 'spiritual' self? Your 'spiritual self' is a part/piece/fractal of your infinite 'higher self.'

what he said about law of one was that he could agree with some of it, but...

I can perfectly relate with the above law of one suggestion/concept in relationship to my 'Infinite' ONE higher self as there are 'Infinite' levels of one's infinite higher self.

We have to dial in on the Love number to get the connect. Once writing in a private chat it was likened to all of use watching a movie, so we're projecting in a tiny part of our imagination if you will, a portion of our consciousness enters in and forgets who we are and believes its all real. When we go home, here in the world, or afterwards, is when the seed consciousness that left the infinite mind of HS, becomes of the same pure loving frequency.

I especially like this, for infinity means we are equal parts of infinity, the infinities within and without all things. The potential infinity within a grain of sand, and a huge star, AND WITHOUT, are all equally endless in volume. Horton Hears a Who!!!!

So the difference between the above suggestion in comparison to the law of one is that 'souls' are not a fragment/piece/fractal of everyone and everything or the whole of 'Infinity' but 'souls' are a fragment/piece/fractal of their Infinite higher selves that are also equivalent to and no lesser or greater than 'Infinity' being 'Infinite' themselves. All things have infinite potential/capability - all 'souls' have infinite potential/capability with higher/infinite levels of themselves that extend to infinity and beyond with no beginning or ending then one can further contemplate/comprehend/understand that you in the here and now exist in the past, present and future simultaneously/infinitely as 'time' does not (technically) exist within infinity as there was no start point/beginning or end point/ending.

We are simply NOT EACH OTHER.

And another thing he imparted privately to me, is that if you entered into a world of darkness where everyone was desperate for the light, seeking for answers, would you be up to the challenge? One person even?

You're infinity is equal to the infinity all around you, you're bigger than the small infinite inwards universe even. How can you not be up to the challenge.

No fear at all, be Love. There is nothing here that should phase minus the pain and suffering of consciousness here. Its not real.

edit on 20-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here is a post concerning infinity. The whole concept of infinity on levels that our cpu or limited human brain, can comprehend, well it is my absolute favorite topic, because when I was being pushed to examine these by him, it just opened up, and had over a month of daily HS contact, my son and I were talking on the subject of infinity, he was about 19 at the time. I was getting these downloads and shown that this was akin to the clip that holds in our infinite roll of film, when I was stopping on the concept, why something over nothing. Mind you, that came in the form of the famous double slit experiment where the realization that all things and all possibliities have to be there, while nothing cancels itself out because its nothing. That is why there is a something. However at the time, he was saying, Because that's the way it is, and I was saying, that is a cop out answer.

Well, up until then, we had shared sightings. I would get a greeting and the craft would appear, he would jump out and we'd witness it fly over the roof soundlessly, OR he would call me out. We could be both remember some of the onboard moments, he had missing time while up several times and relayed being shown viewing screen with future events, and past events, space craft crashes. But we never shared an interactive experience at the same time except the sightings. If I heard the greetings he didn't.

At that moment of discussing this, this odd thing happened. Inner sight??? But the whole sky opened up and this larger than life, filling the sky, old man, with a wonderful sense of humor, laughed in delight at our conversation and it came into my mind that this was not common for students to discuss on their own time so to speak.

Well my son jolted upright in shock. I noticed, and without trying to put words in his mouth, wanted to test if he had experienced this or was I going wacky. And so I simply said, "he laughed!".

And my son nodded over and over again still in shock.

So I made a thread on some of my downloads, though terrible at organizing it, so ET_MAN provided some structure and pictures for the OP. But this came out of that experience with my son and the downloads.

For some reason my friend talks about an old man, and I keep wondering why we're seeing , this kind teaching type, humor filled, almost yoda like, old man. Who is he?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

" hence why some will be recycled once more this will happen for eternity until existance ends."

If existence could end then it must have a start point/beginning, if this was the case then all things would seize to exist and would have never existed in the first place where there is no first or last. Infinity is not finite and finite could never be Infinity. Not all finite things are possible within Infinity.That which is temporal comes from the eternal and has always been and will always be.

"So you see not everyone does have a higherself at present"

All 'souls' exist on infinite levels simultaneously and have a higher infinite self where there is no higher, lower, greater or lesser. The past, present and future is mererly an 'illusion' to the finite human (technology) brain.

"but everyone has the potentional to create themself therefore be ones own guide"

One is choosing their 'future' by choices/decisions/actions they are making, the difference is those choices they are making and will make from the 'Higher/Infinite' perspective have already been made. There's a difference in 'knowing' the path and 'walking' the path, 'souls' on earth are given freewill for a reason, they are deciding/choosing their own path/way. There is a free way with two lanes, earth vehicle/body/vessels have freewill to choose/act for themselves and decide which direction they take.

"as merge with that future in the moments leading to it, some futures are negative some are positive selfs which be there guidence."

ALL 'souls' from the infinite perspective have a (Beyond) BRIGHT & LIGHT 'future-self outcome due to the ENDLESS time/space (Illusion/non-locality) available to them to strive for their eventual goal.

Deep thinking on infinity and the school around us makes for some major mind bending realizations.

There is no center is a huge concept as well. An holistic self, out of time, infinite and equal to infinity itself, while we are journeying within the pathways, yet the journey does not have to take a linear route.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

wow unity, that is quite a lot to digest! Thank you. I am going to read the posts you suggested later, when I have a bit more time. I look forward to more discussion.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm not even sure how I stumbled on this thread cuz, while I am interested in figuring out what UFOs and "aliens" ARE, I usually find most of these threads frustrating..

however, this topic is very intriguing..

Seriously, last night I was just thinking "I wish I could find a bit of information that discusses these 'entities' in a manner that actually reflects their extra-dimensional nature" and here it is! haha.

I also have been diagnosed with Asperger's (not until I was 24) and had a VERY similar experience in upbringing. Synesthesia WAS a big part of my experience as a child and it was active until I was about.. 10 or so? which of course was also around the age where I was told to "grow up" from just about every direction in my life, gave up on music, didn't draw as much, and became interested in martial arts..
started watching TV more than I ever did, became obsessed with videogames and the internet..
and then at 14, after moving to Washington (from Arizona..), I very spontaneously decided..
I was DONE with being a "channel" for all of this crap.

I'm also not trying to talk about myself, but trying to give some context.

I wouldn't say that I've had many CONSCIOUS interactions with entities that exist as "thought-forms" but I have come to be much more aware of them, and I believe that I may have acquired this awareness when I was 14.. at least enough to know that I should be conscious of what I expose myself to..
Now, being 25, I have gotten to a point where I have partially reactivated the Synesthesia (hearing music in noise, sound being represented as flashes of light in my peripheral vision, and many many more..) and through being interested in Semantics and Media-Theory, have come to realize how EVERYTHING has an intelligence and LIFE to it, even something as seemingly mindless and dead as "Wal-Mart"..

You said that Ra was just one of MANY entities which attempt to prolong their consciousness by "channeling" though us, and I would have to agree.. though, as of now, I mostly recognize these "entities" as having names like "Microsoft" and "apple" etc..
When we identify with them, and promote them ("I Bing.. Do you Bing?" bumperstickers... :mad
they become a part of us and we could be said to be "channeling" the "spirit" of these "companies"..
(haha sorry if the "quotation marks" are getting out-of-hand..)

One look at commercials these days (when i'm at a friends house, I have to endure them..) really shows me that they're feeling like they need to increase the aggression that they use to "imprint" these entities into us..

people are becoming more and more guarded against it.. albeit mostly through desensitization.. and gradually these techniques are losing their effect and they don't seem to have anymore tricks up their sleeves..
In fact, it seems like sites like ATS and such are really THE only front in which they can get at those vulnerable minds.. the most vulnerable being those who think "they have it figured out" and to have "denied ignorance" when they have done anything-but..

One question: Does this Ra entity seem to have originated from a human consciousness or was it inorganic since its origins?

thanks!
edit on 20-11-2013 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Awakenme
Thank you for your efforts in posting your knowledge, it is appreciated.

Where in fact do these parasites come from?

I am also interested in channeling my higher self but much of this is new to me and although I seem to 'soak all of this in like a sponge', I never feel satiated.

Only recently have I began trying meditation, learning about frequencies, etc...

Anything you could offer would be most excellent

Thank you

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello KPB,
I am very interested in what you are saying here. Can you please give us some more information about the parasites, and where they come from?
Thank you for sharing...I am looking forward to reading more.
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

its funny KPB

but I completely 110% agree with you when you say to stay away from any sorts of channels, even angels

for a long time I wondered why I couldn't channel properly, and after my awakening, I understood that I had placed a sort of 'barrier' or contract on myself from birth to not be able to so I would not be corrupted

after my awakening I experienced spiritual attacks on the astral plane, mostly during sleep, it felt like they tried to scare me into a state where they could infect me with their energy, or soak up mine and leave me dry

it didnt work, as each time I was vigilant, and they've given up in this way

I havent come across anyone else (alive) who has had quite the insight that you have, most 'awakened' ones seem to have gotten caught up in one pothole or another, and some... seem to have become corrupted in the process, crazy even

when I try to read you, I just sense a very old, very white, masculine form but not overpowering, more like just appearing as a man, for appearances sake, or cause one must choose in this place

I also see a black hole, this seems to be... the connection or gateway to source within people, and I mean black hole in the sense that all energy and possible states exist within this, but it doesnt choose a state at this level so it is unrecognizable to the reductionist mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join