It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with "RA" - Yes, this relates to Aliens/UFOs/Mysticism Equally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What makes you think any of this is real?

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

SteveR

2nd line.

I don't think that hardly ANY of the stuff you can read
on the Internet is real. Basically close to nothing channeled
is real.

I believe my own senses and my own analysis, just like you
do yours.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Have you read any of the achron stuff on RuneSoup? I think you might find it to make for some very interesting reading material.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Have you read any of the achron stuff on RuneSoup? I think you might find it to make for some very interesting reading material.

I haven't. Anything that you can read online or in a book or
as part of an organization is so compromised that it's at
least 90% deceptive. So I don't go looking for this stuff.

Now the whole archon gnostic stuff is really interesting;
but it pushes the 'matter is evil' thing.. and that isn't
much better than the crème de la crème of evil parasitic
programming; that being the invention of sin and original
sin. For example the early gnostics were slaves to the
very thing they wrote about.. and Saint Augustine is
one of the most evil men to ever walk this or any other
Earth.. for promoting a lie that has done more damage
than nearly any other lie ever spoken by human lips.

Original Sin

Take away that one lie.. about matter and souls being evil,
and you could possibly cripple the entire global conspiracy
in one fell swoop. People would have to grow up, and take
care of this Earth as real human beings, not the playthings
of malevolent thoughts and scheming old men.

But always up for a good link / read!

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

1ofthe9

I haven't. Anything that you can read online or in a book or
as part of an organization is so compromised that it's at
least 90% deceptive. So I don't go looking for this stuff.

Now the whole archon gnostic stuff is really interesting;
but it pushes the 'matter is evil' thing.. and that isn't
much better than the crème de la crème of evil parasitic
programming; that being the invention of sin and original
sin. For example the early gnostics were slaves to the
very thing they wrote about.. and Saint Augustine is
one of the most evil men to ever walk this or any other
Earth.. for promoting a lie that has done more damage
than nearly any other lie ever spoken by human lips.

Original Sin

Take away that one lie.. about matter and souls being evil,
and you could possibly cripple the entire global conspiracy
in one fell swoop. People would have to grow up, and take
care of this Earth as real human beings, not the playthings
of malevolent thoughts and scheming old men.

But always up for a good link / read!

KPB

runesoup.com...
runesoup.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

SteveR

I don't think that hardly ANY of the stuff you can read
on the Internet is real. Basically close to nothing channeled
is real. I believe my own senses and my own analysis, just like you
do yours.

I don't think you answered the question. Why do you think what you have written here is reality beyond your own mind? You are trying to share it with others, so I fail to see the point in brushing me off with a 'you will believe what you believe, I will believe what I believe' type response.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I answered you simply and clearly and honestly.

I believe what I say due to direct experience and verified expetiment. (Using my own standards)

Now if someone else doesn't follow the same steps that I do and put in the time and have the aptitude then I can't generally force someone to perceive if they don't want to nor would I want to do that.

If you need signed confessions from aliens on tape with today's newspaper in the back then I can't provide that.

I thought I'd made it crystal clear in many posts
My methods and position. I really don't know what else to say. These types of things have been fought and died over since the dawn of time.

BTW im faintly exasperated. ..ive let "it all hang out"
Even when I know ill be hated or heckled or demeaned. Few people who experience this way ever share anything at all.

Thanks for your question; it might help someone.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Thank you for sharing. At the very least, it makes for very interesting reading and may provide a few keys necessary for solving someone else's mysteries.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You probably do not need advice from me, so I'll offer something as a general theme for this thread.

Part of the issue with expressing these things that KPB is talking about is that these things are: A. Non linear, B. Comprising multiple densities and dimensions, octaves and C. Are without common English language symbols.

First. Humans have been taught that time is linear and there is nothing else, ever. To discuss things that exist beyond the limitations of the clock is abstract at best to nearly all.

Second. Humans have been taught that there are dimensions which are POV contingent 1-2-3-4d. They are not taught that densities and dimensions and octaves within each are conditional relative to one's consciousness expression. If you do not "know" what any of that means there can be no conversation about any of that as it would be like asking a Native Papa New Guinean to understand the finer points of texting emotions and demanding the understand not only the emotion phrases lol etc. but their cellular plan.

Third. If I say, "I knew Martin Luther King Jr..." the people who read this thread have a symbol, MLK, and a dictionary entry of his life for reference to use in order to understand the basis for the discussion.

If I say, "I know RA, the multi-density, thought-form based, collective being..." few if any have either the symbol or the dictionary description for RA. So, things break down quickly.

Then, KPB must use words, symbols that were DESIGNED to exclude things that might be able to express RA's existence, to explain things that are not word based. For example. one can write a book on the theory of relativity e=mc2. Or, one can use and equation to begin an discussion. But if one is not versed in math's symbols, the equation means nothing - show the symbol to the Native Papa New Guinean and demand he have a conversation about it, then try to explain it in his words which have no word/symbols for anything related to the equation. So, one who wants to explain relativity but cannot write book without using math is screwed.

KPB is running into the problem each an every person who attempts to express things that are beyond words. How do you say what is not word-symbol based in word-symbols? Even worse, how do you do this in a post using a few words? This is just simply impossible; this will never happen to anyone's satisfaction.

KPB. You can't win this one - no one ever does. Those who understand what you are saying will (and will not reply in post), those who cannot - most, will pick, needle, accuse and on and on because they do not understand the equation or the symbols.

Or they are well open to said RA's influencing and enjoy antagonizing you to death. RA's influencing hallmarks are: Misdirection and leading astray from topic, creating a straw man and breaking it down to prove nothing relevant, and first demanding you answer an irrelevant question, then pointing out that "you didn't answer my question."

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I understand what he's saying - but then, I've become fairly good at reading between the lines, the "symbols" don't distract me…

It was good of you to warn him though…it does hurt not to be understood.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Crankyoldman I love you.
I already did..but I appreciate your post.
Believe it or not I barely feel exasperation.
I knew exactly what to expect; but frankly I don't
Take various responses as 'attacks' or challenges
But rather as an opportunity to cover remedial subjects. Also in fact I don't write as clearly as im capable and quedtions help me improve.

I wecome any why question and how do you know questions as I have clear and reasonable answers. If I didn't I wouldnt post hardly anything.

Finally. .you are so right about translation problems..and also im attempting to whispher in the ear of all humans so to speak...'me' vs the collective-infused portions of human consciousness.

I know how that sounds.. but when your (royal your) turn in the barrel comes up in some other existence, I hope you all will remember that a little kindness goes a long ways..and that others came before you and will come after you. Every living being will get a chance to sound like a megalomaniac eventually, until every dot that exists gets to ride all the rides in this really big theme park.

Does that sound totally crazy and egotistical?

You'll notice that I said trying...not achieving.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

lostgirl

I understand what he's saying - but then, I've become fairly good at reading between the lines, the "symbols" don't distract me…

You are sweet too.

But I do what I do with no expectation of being understood particularly or any appreciation whatsoever.

So any little kindness is an unexpected bonus.

I've been at this for 52 years nonstop...im in
Fact winding down probably.

Thanks

KPB

It was good of you to warn him though…it does hurt not to be understood.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The question is "why" and the answer is not forthcoming. Oh well.

I want to know why you believe. "due to direct experience and verified expetiment" is not an answer.

Why would you take your subjective impression of experiences and parade it as truth? Are you infallable in your understandings?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I've said 50 times at least what my observations are.

Observations.

Not scientifically double blind proven facts.

Hell man the theory of gravitation is currently being reviewed and may well be wrong.

I could find a room full of children who understand what the word observation means.

Now adults can have didagreements about observations; that's fine. We then discuss the points in question.

Right?

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No need to be petty. Obviously you have a deep psychological need to believe all this. I agree you would fare better talking to a room full of children. That would seem to suit your requirements.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Ok Steve R. I'll repeat someing ive posted about several times. This is one simple observation of mine.

In 1981 I went to confront a black magician who was giving a lecture in front of 10000 people.

I got to within 20 feet of him and saw with shamanic vision that he was possessed with a powerful parasite. The parasite hit me with a powerful spiritual attack. So I pulled the parasite out of the mans body and held it inside of my core being in order to purify it or if it wasnt fully alive to destroy it.

The black magician threw back his head and screamed in agony for some thing like 10 seconds then screamed "there is resistance" then ran full s peed in terror out of the building.

That man has never done that any other time that I know of. His entire social movement was crushed after that. That parasite was Ra and I swallowed him and attempted to digest him for 2 days.

Ra possesed my one roommate who tried to jump off the 13th floor balcony. I cured her. Ra possessed my other roommate. I cured him. Ra pisessed the parrot who had a long intelligent conversation with us.

Now just how much more observation should one need? And that is just ONE observation.

Did I ever once say fact or truth in even one
Of my many posts?

But dang man. If those were not relevant observations I don't know what you expect.

Ufo on the white house lawn?

Now granted you could claim that im deluded or lying and if that is your position im fine with that. Ive never once asked one single person to just believe me. Not in 52 years.

Im done with this particular conversation.

Be well.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Congratulations on being my first use of a forum feature.

Be well.

KPB

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

In 1981 I went to confront a black magician who was giving a lecture in front of 10000 people.

I got to within 20 feet of him and saw with shamanic vision that he was possessed with a powerful parasite. The parasite hit me with a powerful spiritual attack. So I pulled the parasite out of the mans body and held it inside of my core being in order to purify it or if it wasnt fully alive to destroy it.

The black magician threw back his head and screamed in agony for some thing like 10 seconds then screamed "there is resistance" then ran full s peed in terror out of the building.

That man has never done that any other time that I know of. His entire social movement was crushed after that. That parasite was Ra and I swallowed him and attempted to digest him for 2 days.

Ra possesed my one roommate who tried to jump off the 13th floor balcony. I cured her. Ra possessed my other roommate. I cured him. Ra pisessed the parrot who had a long intelligent conversation with us.

Just out of interest do you or have you ever had a career/job and what was it?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Sure.

7 years as a nuclear engineroom supervisor with 80 men reporting to me.

25 years as a principal computer engineer.

Millionaire by 42 with my own dot com startup.

How about you?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Crankyoldman I love you.
I already did..but I appreciate your post.
Believe it or not I barely feel exasperation.
I knew exactly what to expect; but frankly I don't
Take various responses as 'attacks' or challenges
But rather as an opportunity to cover remedial subjects. Also in fact I don't write as clearly as im capable and quedtions help me improve.

All due respect, you're only three pages in. Exasperation sets in at 6 pages and one goes bonkers by 10 _javascript:icon('
')

I wecome any why question and how do you know questions as I have clear and reasonable answers. If I didn't I wouldnt post hardly anything.

Questions are great, what is disturbing, here in particular, are those who are convinced their "question" is the key to collapse. Someone (wink wink) introduced the concept of deconstructionism to the world in earnest some 30+years ago and it gave many the feeling that if they could just find one flaw - even a grammar flaw, they win. _javascript:icon('
')

Finally. .you are so right about translation problems..and also im attempting to whispher in the ear of all humans so to speak...'me' vs the collective-infused portions of human consciousness.

I've been whispering for ages. Jesus whispered too ..._javascript:icon('
')

I know how that sounds.. but when your (royal your) turn in the barrel comes up in some other existence, I hope you all will remember that a little kindness goes a long ways..and that others came before you and will come after you. Every living being will get a chance to sound like a megalomaniac eventually, until every dot that exists gets to ride all the rides in this really big theme park.

Does that sound totally crazy and egotistical?

Not a drop. This planet is a distortion that is fully and completely impossible to explain unless you are here. Were jesus to be walking about the planet today he'd be called egotistical by the very people who worship him in the churches. This truth is unfathomable outside the realm. _javascript:icon('
')

You'll notice that I said trying...not achieving.

KPB

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join