It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with "RA" - Yes, this relates to Aliens/UFOs/Mysticism Equally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Dam, you sure like to beat around the Bush..
But I definitely understand what you say about not letting evil get a foot hold. That's the danger of conspiracies. The douche bag gives us many of the theories and disinfo just so he can stir up and feed off of our hate/fear.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Exactly.

People get all incensed about nit picky details and arcane
terminology and don't see the little red wagon at all
(the dudes pulling the strings.. whose memes infested
our culture).

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

thanks KPB
i find this thread useful (sync'ed)

i also agree that worship actually a waste of energy
making our Self lower than the thing we worship.
and calling our superior Boss also make our Self lower
and so on.

maybe its okay to call our superior boss, or bow, as long as it is just as a salute from a sibling to siblings? like mutual respect. no lower no higher

peace.

edit on 16-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I prefer to show respect to all things.. all people.. a basic recognition
that I too am THAT. In the end, all love is self love. All abuse is
self abuse. Like my forebears I always thank the animal that gave
it's life to feed me. Someday if something eats me, I hope to
receive the same courtesy.

Thanks for your thoughts.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Kelly, have you ever considered writing sci-fi?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

That's what my wife says to me.
I also have a movie producer that wants me to write a movie for him.

But I have no imagination.. I can't lie either.. So I have no ability
to create characters.

Yah I know exactly what you will say to that.... it's not worth beating
me up with it.. perhaps you can just be kind.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

if you do fantasy sci/fi,
please put a lot of thought provoking stuffs!

i love them much

peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

dodol

i love them much

peace.

I'd pondered whether I would be able to write a book in the vein
of "Hitchhiker's guide" but with a female, autistic robot messiah
main character.

But I seem to have more important things to do.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

dodol

i love them much

peace.

I'd pondered whether I would be able to write a book in the vein
of "Hitchhiker's guide" but with a female, autistic robot messiah
main character.

But I seem to have more important things to do.

KPB

I think you should consider it. I've read your stuff and you could certainly pull off something like Hitchiker's guide. It would be wonderful to have a book like that with a female protagonist too.

Please consider doing it. Even if you can only do it little by little, eventually you'll have a manuscript.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I think you should consider it. I've read your stuff and you could certainly pull off something like Hitchiker's guide. It would be wonderful to have a book like that with a female protagonist too.
Please consider doing it. Even if you can only do it little by little, eventually you'll have a manuscript.

I'd need some human contact to use as a human foil to help me
make it human. I don't have anyone to help me with that.
Contrary to what you might think.. I don't talk to myself and
I don't have 'invisible friends'. And for you to encourage me
strikes me as most strange; according to a strictly scientific
worldview, you must think that I need a I love me jacket.

I can't do anything in life, if I don't feel 'flow' and I don't
feel flow about fiction. That's why I would need a human
to interact with. .to generate flow..their excitement would
drive me..

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

When you make your comments about Ra, is it from a sense of knowing him, or remembering something.

The names of these ones, I know them but don't know how. Just like when viewing some pictures of the house of winsor, and was nearly knocked out of my chair. A polarity or magnetic repulsion. And I knew them, it was a sense of long term knowing their record and that we were opposite energies. We're not supposed to say enemies, in fact send Love to them, a force of compassion, understanding, and Love. Love is the sheild that protects us, and neutralizes them. But it also heals them. And the force of our consciousness is a something alright.

With Ra, Egypt, I can almost see something. Its like I can almost anchor into that time. It was a court like scene, but the men seemed to have a dark mist or energy, and do not want to pull in this clearer. Plus when you try to keep pure thoughts or clear misconceptions, always concerned that something other than the recognition itself, may be being spoon fed you.

On that however, there is a concept where so many different informations are put out with distortions and truth, mixed, so people are drawn, that contradict each other, so that as people search for truth and their own inner truth, TPTB keep them in a state of having all their information contradicting each other and many beliefs are formed. I think moving past that and not worrying about the beliefs, but only checking to see if they empower self and are healing, ecompassing all with love and equality, or if they are disempowering, is important. Because they're goal is to disempower and keep very small the consciousness here, whereas ever soul here is 1000X superman and much much more. And the more start to utilize their consciousness properly, the chains will fall away and they will not have their power positions anymore. Like in the movie, Hook, when Peter Pan fought Hook, he said, I thought you were much bigger. Well, to a child I was enormous.

I take it we're talking about an annanuki hybrid type person, who was quite a fascist despot type.

However he'd be already working out his lessons, here or on another planet, or have been rounded up as a renegade, depending on his situation. No one is off the hook.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't believe he's watching over this planet If he was truly ET then he could be a part of Marduk's army and have escaped to a base in the solar system and keep coming. Thats if he wasn't rounded up, for that happens alot with renegades.

But this is all very low level stuff, its the duality lower frequency gravity, cloying, dirty miasma, level, and that would be where he operates. So, don't worry about it. Every soul is 1000 X or far greater superman. And one thing I really liked that Sleeper said, amongst many, is that our concept of being on our knees worshipping gods, we're in a school of sorts, often called playpen earth, but this whole purgatory type universe is like that on these levels. Our Parents, true Higher Ups LOVE US, as we worship our own children and adore our own babies, we are loved, even when we're having temper tantrums.

Walking through the fire, realize you're not alone. And we can do it.

Ra is not in control of the ET's. The lower cloying level of gravity and quicksand, that disturbs me so much, its not a great level to attempt to lord over as they are trying. Though everything here is also managed.

I only call positives ETs. Also, considering that ETs have their soul orb/consciousness BIGGER than ours , akin to angel ets, and that is what we're trying to do here, connect to our infinite souls, become our HS's so to speak, be water my friend, the other side is more machine than man, shrunken consciousness, less love and compassion. So how could these be equal sides and why would anyone be concerned with the dark side? They need compassion. Send it and watch them run.

The machine is not more powerful than the soul orb, the Spirit is the creator of all of this and we're helping to co-create it as well for we're all made from Source.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When you make your comments about Ra, is it from a sense of knowing him, or remembering something.

I'll be posting about this later today. But the information I have is due
to being awake and aware in the same region of mind as the Ra
collective lives in for my entire life. It's like growing up in the
same house as your molester. It really messed with my head
for a long time.. terrorized me.. made ma not want to fully
open my 'eyes'. But that's all over now.

This is why I don't care to listen to a lot of people's words on this
subject or related subjects. I just don't observe that they know
what they are talking about. Of course nobody died and made
me "whatever"; i'm growing and learning like anyone..

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

On that however, there is a concept where so many different informations are put out with distortions and truth, mixed, so people are drawn, that contradict each other, so that as people search for truth and their own inner truth, TPTB keep them in a state of having all their information contradicting each other and many beliefs are formed. I think moving past that and not worrying about the beliefs, but only checking to see if they empower self and are healing, ecompassing all with love and equality, or if they are disempowering, is important. Because they're goal is to disempower and keep very small the consciousness here, whereas ever soul here is 1000X superman and much much more. And the more start to utilize their consciousness properly, the chains will fall away and they will not have their power positions anymore.

You are correct. This is why I harp on not getting sucked into
the symbols. Humans very nearly ONLY have Ra's symbols..
they don't know how to find 'God' with symbols. That's
why 'true mysticism' doesn't use symbols. People will say
that's impossible.. it's not.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

symbols are spellcasting attempting to pull the rug over our free will. our super consciousness and subconscious deals in symbols and in a nano second can interpret, so in a sense they're trying to hijack the soul and imput system, to place hooks in our consciousness not just in this lifetime, and a box over our minds.

Though I do like amethysts and capacitors/transmuters, was given a symbol in meditation a gift, basically. It was a metallic orb, or like a chinese meditation ball. I was being told that meditatation transmutes energies and cleanses, ehances, awakens. God consciousnessness seeking its Source, or the spark of the Divine seeking Source. Its just removing the membrances and veils by being love and not being swayed by the impulses we have in our body suits, the primitive ones, and standing still, not reacting, starting to flex awareness, free will, and using our own consciousness better.

Also, turned out my guides were Yeshua Ben Joseph, he named himself when I asked, and my guardian angel, and when I asked about Michael was told yes, Michael as well. Angels/Higher Ups, Angel-ETs?? Good people anyway. And about Yeshua, I knew it was Jesus, but he handed me the meditation gift, and told me this was to transmute energies to positive, and heal, it was about healing, was reaching a healing phase/modality, stage, inner work, regarding whole family and children. And afterwards, at the bottom of the hill, it was a buddist temple or the tao, if you will. West meets East, and the gnostic Christ, both as Immanuel, God/Goodness with us, and the true inner meanings. Its all about meditation.

We're here to grow up, not just be little birds in the nest being fed by parents. But we don't grow up alone, we have a Family watching over.

Im not allowed tarot cards, magic, and once I looked under the hood of the language and all the codes in it, closed that hood because am I going to have to renounce and denounce every single trap I find, or do I live by the intentions of my heart, what "I mean" and no other, forced to communicate in some language or other.

They're cheating is a violation and I denounce that whole idea.

And yes, we're to keep it clear, clean and out of the reach of material things, and that includes the standing waves they create when they cluster a spell. And that is what a symbol is, and language, and even money, its a cluster of standing waves, attempting to reshape energy and access more of us, our multidimensional selves.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And yes, we're to keep it clear, clean and out of the reach of material things, and that includes the standing waves they create when they cluster a spell. And that is what a symbol is, and language, and even money, its a cluster of standing waves, attempting to reshape energy and access more of us, our multidimensional selves.

This is correct.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello K.

You are on the process of making "Ra" a popular star, in here ?! B-)

I like that version of Ra, for wich
I did write an answer in page 2. . . B-)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The subject starts there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have also seen that you know the "Ra" in the 2nd line of my signature.
It is really fantastic work, that Carla and friends did !
Even with the pain she endured, and still is !

Blue skies.
edit on 2013/11/17 by C-JEAN because: Change page # to 2.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I have also seen that you know the "Ra" in the 2nd line of my signature.

Well yes, that info is channeled from the assholes too.

KPB

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The power of Ra?

Uh oh.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Ra didn't make everything, Everything made Ra.

I'm surprised nobody has asked where the parasites
come from? That is in fact a key question.

KPB

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join