It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There's nothing evil about Freedom. It's better than living in servitude / slavery.

That's basically you when you boil it down will sell out humanity if you know it will bring you servitude over others and not the other way around. Yes you are Satans minion.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme
I always speak about Freedom but not necessarily Satan.

AthlonSavage
Funny you say that the Dark angel always masks true intention by talking about freedom. That was like direct confirmation thanks.

Satan loves the human didactic freewill, it wants to be the informer/instructor of, (moral teachings are not the plan but quite the opposite) as it expands its playground. Freedom is what it covets within those grounds as it is caught and held with force and is trying to wriggle out of its destiny. I was having a thought, why so much talk (ie. creed-ence) given lately to this non-being (a very unoriginal Clown disguised as Satan MEANY EVIL BEING) that the humans manifested "all by themselves in FEAR". The more you speak of it the more it LOVES YOU as it gains in strength. There are many threads now regarding Satan; WHY, it is as unproven to exist as God is; (even though it is allowed to exist or manifest) , why not instead create very happy Jabborwaukies, Red Queens and Cheshire Cats? In truth, we could probably imagine UP a much better demon than Satan, hes sort of passe; tired in its stuck antiquity.
edit on 16-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I really don't care if people choose to serve me or not. As long as "I" am not forced to serve others against my will I don't care.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I really don't care if people choose to serve me or not. As long as "I" am not forced to serve others against my will I don't care.

You are so easy to see through, you always fall back on this when trapped. You are only after control and being worshipped. The fact you have failed to grasp these things just makes you more desperate for the angle where you can draw people to your servitude.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What you said is all true observations.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

To me Satan is freedom. You can be selfish and focus on Getting rather than giving.

I want Satan to work through me to give me my own selfish desires.

Service to others in Jesus Christ doesn't feel as natural just forced.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

To me Satan is freedom. You can be selfish and focus on Getting rather than giving.

I want Satan to work through me to give me my own selfish desires.

Service to others in Jesus Christ doesn't feel as natural just forced.

Finally after all these threads you slipped up and announced the real you. You are a Satanist in your own words. Its a pity everyone who enters into your threads wont all get to read this.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
arpgme

[arpgme
To me Satan is freedom. You can be selfish and focus on Getting rather than giving. I want Satan to work through me to give me my own selfish desires. Service to others in Jesus Christ doesn't feel as natural just forced.

Could be one or any path to take is fine as all are automatically APPROVED. Its all allowed (selfishness, focusing on the IAM and non service to others; this one I am a BIG FAN of MYSELF) because I still am trying to figure what my purpose is here. Satan isnt freedom of will; its a commandier human will; and Lucifer is becoming angry, (thats Its realm to give it to the pet human 'enlightenment'), and does not like being encroached upon (ideawise by an underling WARPING AN ORIGINAL IDEA). Lucifer is going to kill Satan if ITS not carefull, and can do it. Service to others must take a BACKSEAT to the service of/for yourself and loved ones FIRST AND FORMOST. However this dictates your resulting catastrophy within your life and plays out is all fine (you can take the jokesterisms). You resonate with your inner truth, and as others may not understand it, you alone own it and live by it. This is your god given freewill to act as you wish in believing your truth there are NO FOULS ascribed in exploring your destiny. Jesus has nothing to do with anything, nor does Buddha, or Mohammed, you may as well be them as a singular individual entity (exploring a relationship with an invisible creator).

edit on 16-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme
To me Satan is freedom. You can be selfish and focus on Getting rather than giving. I want Satan to work through me to give me my own selfish desires. Service to others in Jesus Christ doesn't feel as natural just forced.

AthlonSavage
Finally after all these threads you slipped up and announced the real you. You are a Satanist in your own words. Its a pity everyone who enters into your threads wont all get to read this.

Why would anyone believe in a made up demi-god by humans no less? It has no credence or formulai that can back up its existance. Satan is a Joke wearing oversized clown shoes and a big flourecent pink wig. No one could possibly truely be a Satanist unless worshiping a false God Aspect that wishes to usurp the natural God Aspect.

"There is no other God before me, and all others are posers to a non-existant throne, and those that proclaim to be standing in line for the crown are in grave danger of not only being vetted but called out to explain themselves. I am not as merciful as some may think".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I don't believe in the red god with horns, either - satan / pan.

My soul really loves the idea of freedom and learning so maybe I am more luciferian in nature.

People tell me there is something dark, but it seems enlightening and very familiar. I saw him in a dream. It was a land where nature and technology blends . I got the name "Agartha":

www.meditationvisualizations.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow, there is quite a bit of disinformation and outright bullsh*t on this thread. A few things:

1. Satanism does not embrace suicide. A Satanist does not hate him/herself. The objective in Contemporary Satanism is to become as one's own God, or Self-Deification (auto-apotheosis haha). Constituent to this would be obviously to ENJOY life. The threat of death - the end of life, is what should motivate the individual to live life to its fullest and make it the most enjoyable as possible (without being an unwarranted assh*le to others, of course). Suicide, as an expression of personal weakness and general unhappiness, is frowned upon. However, an individual's choice to die as (or when) he/she will is perhaps paramount in relation to how an individual chooses to live.

2. When did Dio admit he was a Satanist? Granted, Dio used quite a bit of fascinating imagery in his lyrics and album art-work, but I have yet to find any interview where he admits that he was was a Satanist. He was most definitely into the occult, however, this is not tantamount to Satanism (according to most modern occultists, not Christian fundamentalists).

3. It is doctrine of Christian theology that the 'soul' has but ONE life by which to choose to follow Christ, attain salvation and live in a heavenly afterlife, or follow Satan (even unwittingly), and live an after-life in eternal torment. This doctrine offers no possibility of reincarnation, save for the soul's immaterial 'reanimation' in but two other-worldly realms (three, if you get into that Purgatory stuff). Some Satanists do not believe that there is currently possessed by modern science any reasonably compelling evidence for the possibility of reincarnation, and believe that when an individual passes away, consciousness will also cease - forever. No heavenly realm where angels reside, and no hell-fire where sinners roast. Nada - not even the possibility of coming back through the veil as a ghostly apparition to frighten stoned teenagers in graveyards, or little kids in haunted houses.

On the other hand, some contemporary Satanists and Setians entertain the converse, and believe they have found sufficiently compelling evidence to suggest that reincarnation is true, and not only in few cases, but as a 'given' as regards the condition of the existence of the immortal soul. Thus, contemporary 'Satanism' dismisses the notion of 'selling one's soul' in exchange for wisdom and earthly power. Rather, the individual chooses to 'align' him/herself with the Powers of Darkness as a means of personal evolution.

4. The 'Devil,' is an horrific reinterpretation of a previously existing mythology. We all should know by now that certain Christian war-mongers in days past would demonize the various Deities of local peoples they were trying to convert. Pan, Cernunnos, etc., being fairly high-ranking pagan Gods of old, were reinterpreted by missionaries as the Arch-Nemesis of their God. Thus, because Pan had horns and cloven feet, the Devil was then afforded these qualities.

To be fair, this practice was not only administered by Christians. The Legementon (or 'Lesser Key of Solomon the King' [to the point, B.C.]) is a book of demon evocation (ceremonial magicians in really cool looking robes summon demons and commanding them to do their bidding). One of the 'demons' in this fascinating text has the name, Astaroth, a Crowned Prince of Hell. Scholars have suggested (and are very confident) that Astaroth is the male version of the Canaanite Goddess, Astarte - a Greek version of the Sumerian Goddess, ISHTAR - yet again serving to illustrate the fact that conquering tribes often demonized the various Gods and Goddesses of those they conquer.

5. For the record, the word 'demon,' is a corruption of the Greek, 'daemon,' which characterized the qualities of a beneficent 'genius,' or 'muse,' that would inspire works of art, philosophy and music which were seemingly foreign to the mind of the artist, musician and philosopher.

6. The name, Satan, is the corruption of the Egyptian title, 'Seth-Ahn,' or 'Seth, the Eternal.' Seth was an Egyptian God, originally of a beneficent nature (prior to rise of Osirian cults, wherein his nature and attributes were perverted by designating him an evil and corrupt Deity - the nemesis of Osiris and Horus). The Hebrews equated this God of the Egyptians with that of their own nemesis in their mythology.

7. Darkness, as understood by contemporary practitioners in this field of 'the arts', is regarded as the realm of mystery, not necessarily a realm of evil. Seth, being the original 'Prince of Darkness,' serves to demonstrate a variety of related ideas. Foremost, he was a Deity whose face does not adequately match any known species of animal, ancient or modern. While this may be a point of contention among some scholars, it is nevertheless believed by that this lack of resemblance to any earthy creature suggests that Seth was a truly 'otherworldly' being, and not of an 'earthly' nature - a God of the mysteries in a most potent sense. Accordingly, reverence for, and petitions to such a Deity may take the form of asking Seth to uncover some hidden mystery, knowledge, or understanding of an, 'as-yet-unknown' principle in nature and science (or in one's life); or perhaps in aid in manifesting something in the physical world which remains unmanifest (say for instance, the birth of a child, or a most cherished wish). One can easily witness the profundity of the mysticism associated with such a Deity given said title.

8. A poster above mentioned that 'Deals with the Devil,' happen all the time, and constituent to such a deal is the fact that the recipient petitioning for such a pact with thereby lose 'his right to choose.' Such a statement makes absolutely no sense (not only due to the poor grammar). It is my understanding that Satanists HIGHLY value the idea and capacity of freedom, and one's ability to make informed, intelligent decisions. While I have no doubt that 'pacting' takes place in both historical and modern times, I have yet to read about the recipient of these various 'infernal favors' losing his/her capacity for free-will. While the subject of free-will is another discussion entirely, my point shall rest on the following: the notion that any deal with the devil is subject to the recipient becoming possessed and losing control of basic tactile and motor skills (heads spinning 360 degrees, projectile vomit, etc.) is largely the fantasy of horror-films and religious propaganda.

9. Some people regard Abrahamic religions as being but tools used to enslave a populace by virtue of the mental mechanisms by which the belief 'sin' is procured. Necessarily, there will be an outlash of individuals who, denying the God of these faiths as a 'true' Deity, seek a clarified account of the nature of his opponent. In this undertaking, they may find themselves more or less aligned with this character and his attributes. On the other hand, some people just want to align themselves with Satanism because it sounds spooky and is historically controversial. Sadly, these individuals sometimes have a host of personal issues that should be addressed by trained mental-health professionals, as it is my understanding that Satanism values the evolution and 'becoming' of the individual in a healthy and positive manner.

My two cents,
xox
-kissy
edit on 17-11-2013 by kissy princess because: spelling!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why not try this....

Sell You, on You!

Learn to like yourself for starters. And learn to understand that nothing has put you where you are, nor is anything external going to bring you something new or do anything for you.

You have to make your life. You're responsible for your life. The decisions you've made, both good and bad have brought you to where you are right now. Good decisions have allowed good things to come to you, and bad decisions bad.

So you got a job and you work hard, and you save what you can, and you have some goals, some dreams in mind that you're aiming for. You work hard toward them, and you'll make progress toward them.

Forget about this notion of God and Satan and any other circumstances. That's so rediculous! yes they're likely entities that are out there. But the world is designed to force us to be the ones to decide most of our fait in life.

The saying goes.... "The future depends on many things, but mostly ME!".

Praying to God.... Good choice
Praying to satan....bad choice

working hard each day.... good choice
being lazy but hoping for change..... bad choice.

There's 2 things.....
1) The world has been designed to allow us to create anything we want. But no ones gonna do it for us. And God or the devil are not going to either. We have to go out there and make it happen, a little at a time each day.

2) We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons. That simply means you either work hard each day toward getting your dreams (and suffer that pain), or you be lazy, your life falls apart and you suffer the regret of failure misery and poverty. Then you blame God or the devil for your misgivings, when all the while it wasn't either of them,..... it was YOU!

All I'm saying is don't go looking to friends, family, god, satan, teachers, or anyone else to make things happen for you, or for someone to blame. You're the one who's responsible for where you are in life. And if you don't like where you are start working toward changing it a little each day.

NO ONE'S GONNA COME RESCUE YOU DUDE! .... except you!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

You rock - I love your post!

xox!!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It was a land where nature and technology blends . I got the name "Agartha"

Is that your new name?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No, why? Do you sense something from that name?
edit on 17-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, its the name of a mythical city. What ever floats your new age boat

Its the spell for fools. The Devil advocate.
edit on 17-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

kissy princess
reply to post by spartacus699

You rock - I love your post!

xox!!

lol.... a little practicality can go a long way ha ha

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Ronnie James Dio, just one Satanist musician.

An interest in a theatrical dark side does not make one a Satanist .

Which brings me to another question, do you think Ozzy Osbourne would be comfortable if someone sang "Suicide Solution" to his children?

Sure why not , Suicide Solution is a song about the dangers of alcohol ...listen to the words not the hype .

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

gortex

Ronnie James Dio, just one Satanist musician.

An interest in a theatrical dark side does not make one a Satanist .

Which brings me to another question, do you think Ozzy Osbourne would be comfortable if someone sang "Suicide Solution" to his children?

Sure why not , Suicide Solution is a song about the dangers of alcohol ...listen to the words not the hype .

And you think I'm ignorant about music and Satanism?

Tell me again, just what it is that I have not already experienced in my life, dealing with a brother and other people who were.

This "modern Satanism" being flouted, is just nicely wrapped "self psychology", that the "self" can do great things, IF the "self" tries hard enough and thinks about it, but why then did the OP ask about selling a soul? Can you sell your soul to yourself?

And Suicide Solution was about alcohol, yes, but why didn't Ozzy Osbourne give a message of hope instead of end it all now by suicide?

What the other posters who tried to rebut my statement, and I did say that Satan was a dark force that the name Satan has been place onto. Those posters have done exactly what I said they would do. If you go back up and read my posts, you will see that I said that very thing they would do.

What those posters don't want people to really know, is that the dark energy is called upon and manifests. Why don't they want you to know? Because if they present something to you that seems innocent and just all about you, then you fall into it being very naive?

It's the naive people tricked by Satanists.

And yes, Ronnie James Dio was a Satanist, by every definition that certain people on this thread have given. They claim no one should equate Satanism with theatrics, which is what Anton Levay did as well, but suppose you had never seen a Dio concert and heard only his albums, what message do you suppose is in them? Yes, some people are attracted to theatrics, while some people embrace the message.

You know them by the fruits they bear.

And the people on here who are lying about Satanism, will never tell you it goes beyond theatrics. And the truth is, real hardcore Satanists don't usually cruise ATS or other forums. Those people who are attracted to it, do. And those are the ones who pose no danger at all.

As for the one who gave us a history of the name Satan, doesn't even know the history of language. Satan means adversary, and it can mean a person as well, not just a dark force. But this whole thing of Satan/Set from Egypt, is not how the Bible describes it at all. You can't reinsert something that has no comparison, Set was never called adversary. That shows how little they know about the Bible or Egyptian mythology, only what someone wanted them to think it does.

So why would the OP want to sell his soul to his adversary? The adversary he wants to sell to, will take away his freedom and the OP would serve the adversary. Doesn't he understand that if the adversary owns his soul, then the adversary then dictates the servitude? And he has a problem with Jesus Christ, but Jesus Christ sets you free.

Think about it OP, use your powers of deduction and logic..if you sell your soul to the adversary, then the adversary owns you. How again does that give you freedom?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

WarminIndy

arpgme

I heard some popular celebrities sold their soul. If you sell it the dark force (Satan as some call it) it will use you for it's will but give you riches and a happy life in return.

That is a lot of legend. But look at Ronnie James Dio, a Satanist. He was telling you exactly what Satanism is. To get pleasure in this life, you are going to burn in hell. That is what it is all about.

I challenge you, go research every Satanist musician and see exactly what they are telling you. I am not accusing any celebrity of being in the Illuminati, I am telling you about the ones who openly embrace Satanism and promote it.

I used to watch the Shirely talk show in Canada, which was far better than US type, she was a very gifted host and brought out alot of different sides, and stories. And the audience was compassionate not yelling and angry.

One of the shows was about a catholic priest sharing his real experiences. He shared one with a young famous muscician who was dying in the hospital, a woman. It turned out she had made a deal with a real satan who had really manifested when she was a teenager. And she was given fame.

The priest guided her into realizing that this wasn't a cut and dried contract, it was like any other sin, one you could change your mind about, prayed to God and became a Christian, and asked for forgiveness and healing. She recovered from the hospital. No names were given.

But other stars have admitted to doing this.

Katy Perry Tells young girl to sell her soul to Satan for power

Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul to the Devil

Lady Gaga Admits to Pact with Satan

(he uses ugly words though, he shouldn't name call)

Kesha Admits She's a Satanist

I denounce this man's abusive words calling women skanks, however, he gets the info out and kesha in her own words of her song/album dancing with the devil, says, she sold her soul and there aint no turning back.

There is indeed a turning back. Though it takes courage, and in some cases, the person may be targetted or even harmed. Not necessarily protected. That truly depends on Higher Self/Higher Power and God/Goodness. But you simply renounce/denounce and turn away from the illegal toilet paper contract, and walk away from it. Put your life in order, and go somewhere else, give up the fame and start a healing modality or retreat, or farming, or charity, live simple and humble. Because often there is satanic rituals, and if possible expose everything.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join