It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What is sociopathic about talking about the devil and god?

I speak about Happiness and Freedom for all, how is caring for others in this way being a sociopath?

edit on 24-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
akushla99
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes the adversaries show up in mail (OF ALL PLACES SACRED) you filled out the subscription form for an innocent magazine (diabolical as it turns out) and even though you were (through DNA exactitude) guarded against the pamphet droppers (7th Day Adventists, Johovah Witness) you were tricked. As you say akushla, its not just the 'believers' but the athiests as well as they must have a tenent to disbelieve and of course it is the SAME ONE. ITS ALL BASED IN THE SAME DOCTRINE But turned into a FAITH VS NON FAITH free for all. There is something ironic about this as with the wheel or tinker toy model of yin-yang drives the hamsters to ride it/build a better ErectorSet and in so doing is self legitimizing; one idea opposite the other energizes each other as a purpetual battery of motion/thought pink motorized bunny. Suddenly appearing Giant white dunes around their entrance holes (or so percieved by Ants) (an anthro product Dow chemical invention) would be the Japanese explaination of why you take your legs off/shoes before entering a communal abode that may hold old/muddy/sticky ideaforms. Quote VHB

akushla99
...and that is the birth of the resistance that promulgates into ever expandable divisions between potentiality and 'actuality' at any levels...theists erect the white picket fence, and atheists stand before it, shouting 'I am not an animal-ingrate-sinner'...the free-for-all keeps the fence erected and maintained (regardless of the miniscule spaces that do divide).

Its the potentiality of the more powerful group thought; who drags who first under or over the 'white picket fence barricade'. What happens then? LIBERTY goes out the window, the sovereignty of the home/belief system is breached.

akushla99
Both theists and atheists can have wooden heads - ready, able and willing to conk in some form of tommy-knocker game...interesting to note is that many theists (some on this board) are not in essence saying things that contradict (and vice-versa)...the discussions fall to details...Is there a devil? What is the soul? Can you sell it? What are the consequences?

They both have wooden heads Pinocchio style, stringed puppets wanting to be human and too busy argueing to understand that niether is correct. Is there a devil? I suppose if you wish there to be one. What is the soul, can you sell it? only if you owned it in the first place, this is where the God factor comes into play as it belongs to him/her/it; and to sell it at a fair price would mean Satan would have to be God and you are selling it back to the source creator anyway.

akushla99
I'm replying less and less, because, intrinsically the same things are being posited from different sides of that fence...I can't (don't want to) speculate on the reason/s for that?! Maybe a good thing, maybe not...Å99

Ive noticed the same rotes are played over and over as well; because there is no answer to be found in the material gross world; this is fake this is a game being played. You are probably tired of the game because none of the original rules have been challenged or changed.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
akushla99
WarminIndy
akushla99

akushla99
And the whole time WarminIndy is just saying there are things in this universe that we probably shouldn't mess with.
As fun as it is setting the Big Wheel on the roof, sliding down into the swimming pool in the yard below...it's probably not a good idea to do so.

warminindy
I don't understand what VHB is talking about in the Hertz and wavelengths...but A99, I understand you better. If you were on the roof with your Big Wheel, I would probably send dad up the ladder to get you. But hey, I'm a middle-aged woman, I see things like that. Call it mother instinct, even though I don't have children, so I have to vicariously be a mom. I hope that is ok.

akushla99
Thanx for the concern WII, I may in fact be older than you...but, in essence I would agree with your opening statement...speaking for myself, all this selling your soul to satan business is waaay beyond childish, and promoting it in a backhanded way is not a help in the least...it is more of the 'let's find reasons to hate', rather than the 'love conquers all' frequency...I would posit that VHB (if I may be so bold) would agree.

I do agree, and unfortunately it is all in the frequencies and how beings resonate to or are repelled by. As much as I dislike to 'state a commitment to a truth (entirely individual to my being)' this Satan business is such a distraction in its FEAR MONGERING; not so different as the fear factor 'God concept' that Moses/Abrahamic Law set down 'FEAR MY WRATH'. I see NO DIFFERENCE; and in so saying find it all very ironic. In so saying the white picket fence is useless as a barricade/division of thought form its just representative of some type of hurdle jumping to be overcome. Fear is fear whether God or Satan inspired. At some point the human has to take charge of these infantile inserts existing and festering within its psyche. Did it ever occur to anyone that if God and Satan are the same being (probably) God is using the personality created as Satan to Vet the Humanbeing; point? what will it do; short of selling its soul back to #1 Boss Animal for a Milkbone cookie beg?
edit on 24-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

i grew up and lived in houses that were a bit weird to say the least the dogs and cats were the only thing that stopped me thinking i was bonkers as they reacted also .

my mother and grandmother used to tell me things about those houses and one i lived in a 250 year old cottage things got really scary when i dug up bones in the 2 acres outback but unlike you'r brother i never got scared or ran and i think that is the key fear - it is like something is feeding on it /there is nothing to fear except fear itself is a good adage .

was there any rivers or streams near your place that was the only thing i connected between all those houses .

long story short i scared it away - no joke the devil met one i guess - boo

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
jhill76

jhill76
I would not write anything that I do not have direct experience with. Yes, correct, they can reveal themselves. I am speaking of granting wishes and the such, of fame, money, etc. It will only be allowed if Father grants it. When said something is granted, many will step in and try to take credit, hence others believing it is said other entity granting.I agree, man gives them their power via way of belief.

I hope an experience with satan wasnt too scarring. The granting of wishes I have no experience with; just the toying with me that IT was allowed to do but failed in any/all attempts at persuasion, manipulation (a three week trial) of attempting body jumping insane suggestions to electrocute myself, road trips to nowhere (you had to be there; IT FAILED). I was curious, I knew I was being vetted; and played along for a unique experience that will never happen again; I was totally alone in this quest of the knowledge of the dark and its capabilies and came through it shining like a super human hero (oh the word exchanges rapid fire back and forth). I dont know why Im speaking of this except on another thread I mentioned why this all happened. It was because I talk to 'Origin or am IT' Satan wanted a crack at me as well, knowing they were the same I thought in fairness why not? and I agreed to this trial. This is retorical no need to respond.
edit on 24-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
But some people don't fear Satan, they love being Satanists and being inspired by the demons.

And And for people who "play" with demons some people like the fear.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

arpgme
But some people don't fear Satan, they love being Satanists and being inspired by the demons. And for people who "play" with demons some people like the fear.

Simple adrenal hormonal rushes? Ive always heard from the RCCs that Satan lies/seduces the human (because its jealous of it)? If this were true; than the same applies to God, as also just as jealous. If one were to stretch ones imagination and thought both are parts of the same much higher in vibration/radiation ABSOLUTE being would this make more sense? We as humans are so much further down the ladder rung from their perspective. Oh yes the fight over the humans soul, go to gods/heaven or satans/hell. Just two opportunities for the human to choose from. What I find hilarious is there are ONLY TWO CHOICES PRESENTED. Why not a third or fourth? Instead of either Id rather spend my eternity hunkered down in the corner of a 24 hr Dive Bar (hardcore music venue) open every other tuesday (leap years only) on Europa.
edit on 25-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i had a dream (more of a nightmare) about 3 years ago that kind of freaked me out because i was very much aware during the experience.

i remember looking into a mirror and seeing myself and then all of a sudden a demon appeared and i for some reason said i give my soul to you. then the glass shattered and it felt as if i was being sucked up by this demonic force and chocked and i woke up sweating with my heart beating...

now the crazy thing is...i do not even entertain the idea of the devil or satan. i am not religious at all and i dont believe in hell...ect

now the past few years i have sadly been struggling with addiction and a host of other issues.

but i am into awareness and have started to get more into metaphysics meditation and self discovery.

so all in all i feel like even though i have had set backs i was initially talking to myself and "inner demons" so to speak

at this point in my life i am on the road to detoxification solely on my own. i know i have the will and determination to get there and will be able to work past my personal "demons'

i love dreaming and i think that dreams are a tool to connect with yourself your subconscious and a way to get to know yourself better.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

You were not dreaming; you were having an astral travel experience.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

arent all dreams essentially astral projection experiences with varying degrees of awareness?
edit on 22-12-2015 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join