A Heat Pump Is an Overunity Device?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Mary Rose

hellobruce
. . . heat pumps do exist but they have nothing at all to do with free energy or perpetual motion machines.

If free energy is defined as energy in to the device that is from the environment rather than electrical power, yes, it is.

We have established on the thread now that the link to perpetual motion machines is that the term people have been using to describe a device that puts out more than you had to put in - "overunity" - is a bogus term designed to obfuscate and mislead so that suppression of free energy can succeed.

By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days. No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire. Problem is people put bogus things like a magnetic generator which needs 5 200 dollar magnets and will run for about a year probably less.Then people who dont know any better realize it produces less power then a thousand dollars will buy in electricity before the magnets die. But what do they care they got your money for the plans.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

dragonridr
By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days.

I used the term "free energy" not "over unity."

Let's drop "over unity" so that we don't go round and round in circles with a word that is not allowed on Wikipedia, the reference of choice on ATS.

dragonridr
No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire.

No, they wouldn't. I trust myself on this, not you.

Why do you assume that a powersource that is the environment itself would be allowed to replace the way we do things today?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Mary Rose
No, they wouldn't.

yes they would - but the only people flogging such devices are conmen.

Why do you assume that a powersource that is the environment itself would be allowed to replace the way we do things today?

if such a device existed it would be easy to patent it and release all the details on the internet and no one would be able to stop its release.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Mary Rose
No, they wouldn't.

yes they would - but the only people flogging such devices are conmen.

if such a device existed it would be easy to patent it and release all the details on the internet and no one would be able to stop its release.

It would also guarantee a Nobel Prize for its inventor.
edit on 3-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Let's drop "over unity" so that we don't go round and round in circles with a word that is not allowed on Wikipedia, the reference of choice on ATS.

The same thing that happens with "over unity" happens with "free energy". To the scientist there is no free energy because it all comes from somewhere, in layman's terms it can be used to define a system where the source of energy comes at no cost.

That seems to be the point you are having so much trouble with.

How can you come to this conclusion when solar panels, solar ovens, wind tubines, tidal generators and water wheels exist?
edit on 3-12-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Mary Rose

dragonridr
By your definition a solar panel would be over unity. Which of course it isnt because it doesnt power itself. And of course sucks on rainy days.

dragonridr
No one is trying to suppress anything trust me if someone created a powersource that ran on its own power they would be a billionaire.

No, they wouldn't. I trust myself on this, not you.

There is no free energy there is however low cost energy. Even with solar for example requires batteries and parts to be replaced meaning there will be maintenance costs. Now to say someone who comes up with a low cost alternative wont be rich is just silly. The government is funding all kinds of energy alternatives and has thousands of scientists researching energy alternatives. Your reading to many internet web pages who want to lie about how tech is being suppressed to sell you something. Have you heard of National Renewable Energy Laboratory by chance? Do you realize this is a huge facility which does nothing but look for alternative energy as they say there researchers are dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. The moneys there we just need the idea who do you think funds fusion research?

Here have a look

www.nrel.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There no such thing in the physical universe as 'something from nothing'. That's the thing of biblical fairy tales only.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Mary Rose
We have established on the thread now that the link to perpetual motion machines is that the term people have been using to describe a device that puts out more than you had to put in - "overunity" - is a bogus term designed to obfuscate and mislead so that suppression of free energy can succeed.

See "Scalar Waves"

Mary Rose
I see two instances now of terminology that is used by alternative science and should be in the dictionary but is not in the dictionary; instead the researcher is redirected to a different term, which serves to confuse things quite a bit.

On this thread: Scalar wave is redirected to scalar field.

On another thread - "A Heat Pump Is an Overunity Device?" - "overunity" is redirected to "perpetual motion."

<< 14  15  16   >>

join