It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if a Vampire (from legend) , drank the Blood of Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is the vampire catholic? If so , no harm no foul I guess. (Sorry I couldn't resist that one)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Possibly but then could also be an Athiest

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I know but I laughed when you said that because the thought of Jesus and vampires being held in a containment facility and their interactions tested on was way out there and that's what you made me think of

Why would the O.P. put it in that forum is beyond me but maybe he has a reason who knows
edit on 16amSat, 16 Nov 2013 06:26:00 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Lol fair enough .. There's no aliens at Area 51 just vampires and Jesus haha the US government has tricked us all

To be honest I just think the OP clicked the wrong forum

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What if Decon Frost actually defeated Blade??

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I had a quick think about this and i wanted to say something like Dracula is cured and returns to be his former self but that's boring, so i wondered what would really happen and i thought that maybe when a vampire drinks the blood of someone, they get all the victims memories thoughts and feelings from the lives in flashes, so imagine if Dracula did this and was shown what Jesus had experienced, the spirit of the lord and all that power and then he is shown the future and what will happen in the name of the lord, this would show him the crusades, the terrorist attacks of future days and lead to him believing that he was right, the lord is truly evil and he sets out to make others like himself so that he would be seen as a god and would control the world and that would be his mission in life.

Maybe this would reveal why he spends his life drinking blood, hating god and wanting to rule the world in so many versions of the books and stories oh and films. but that's me. i'm not the most creative guy in the world so dont worry if you think its pants but that's what i like to think would happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It would be like him drinking hydrochloric acid, he'd either die instantly or be horribly burned without chance of regeneration.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If wine is representative of the blood of Christ, then I suppose the Vampire would get drunk.

Lets look at the things that Jesus and Vampires have in common BECAUSE I think Jesus was a Vampire.

- He died on a crucifix. Crucifixes are harmful to Vamps.
- Pontius Pilot tried to stake him through the heart, but the crucifix was too high, so he had to attempt to stake his heart through the ribs but failed. Apparently Jesus still died, but then he rose from the dead didn't he.
- Drink the blood of a vampire and you become a vampire, and live forever.
- Drink the blood of Christ and you'll live forever as well.
- Imagine using your vampire flying powers to walk on water.
- Jesus was an accomplished carpenter. Hey you don't wanna trust your airtight, sunlight-proof coffin to shody workmanship. I guess he built his own.
- It took 20 men to roll that damn rock in front of the cave that they buried him in. It only took one Vampire to push it back out.
- Jesus walks into a bar and slams 3 nails on the table and says to the barman "Hey, can you put me up for the night". Oops I'm going to H#LL for that one.
- if Vampires were to have a last supper for a condemned friend, would they celebrate by drinking blood from cups, or would they drink blood straight from the source. How many exposed throats are there in that infamous painting. I'm definately going to H#LL.
- Finally an apology to any devout Christians out there who've taken offence to such blasphemous words of mine. Sometimes when enemies find parables in each other, ie, finding out that people have more in common with their enemies, then a truce may soon follow.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I think I get what you are getting at--in the superman vs batman vein.

But why in Area 51?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

weirdguy
If holy water is like acid to vamps.
What do you think holy blood would do to one?
I think the vamp would turn inside out though his bum.

That's kinda what I think. Not necessarily 'through his bum' ... but it would burn and explode the vamp. At least, that's what I think would happen. (and we won't ever know for real so it's as good a guess as any).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Can Thor and Ironman and maybe even catwoman
have a role here..

FML
edit on 16-11-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Mabey Jesus would metamorphisis to a evil demon during nights, like jekkle and Hyde. Same for Dracula but in reverse.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Hilarious, TrueBeeleever!

Let's hear from the internet's expert on the subject:

edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 07:16:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 07:19:10 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Wow the first part of the video was actually a quote I have to say at first I thought he was making up nonsense or reading a manifesto - I don't think the particular quote went well with his attire
edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 07:23:40 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Whole thing, Truebeeleever... whole thing - serious

It has more twists than an M. Night Shamalan movie I love it
Including the plot twist at the end, which I won't reveal
edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 08:02:10 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I really have no idea what would happen but, the holy communion does fester in the darkness of rituals that thrived on drinking blood = vampirism.

Christ might have just told everyone about it?

yanno, when he was saying at the last supper, think of my body as bread and my blood as wine.

ew

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If such things as the crucifix and host are anathema to vampires, what would the actual blood be? A real case of kill or cure!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join