It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thatcher To face the music...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The son of former prime minister Baroness Thatcher is accused of helping to fund an alleged coup plot in oil-rich Equatorial Guinea. a �167,000 bond was paid in South Africa on Friday. After handing over his passport.

His lawyers have submitted a deed of surety on his behalf, the Western Cape Department of Justice confirmed.

The Pretoria High Court is to deliver a ruling on Wednesday on whether 70 suspected mercenaries held in Zimbabwe on charges of plotting a coup in Equatorial Guinea should face trial in South Africa. The families of the alleged soldiers of fortune are asking the court to force the South African government to seek the extradition of the 70 men or take measures to prevent them from being sent to Equatorial Guinea, where they could face the death penalty

news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">news.bbc.co.uk...

Whats the faith,facing the Baroness's son?Can Power set him free or will Justic prevail??......
Another man facing same allegations would most definately pay a high price....

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This link should work,I don't understand the inconsistencies with the links I'm posting,but I'v yet to hear anything about it fron the Admi...???news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think that if you edit your second post, and insert a space between the ??? and http:// that the link will work. I just pasted the link into my address bar and it worked. Like this:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I think that if you edit your second post, and insert a space between the ??? and http:// that the link will work. I just pasted the link into my address bar and it worked. Like this:

news.bbc.co.uk...

THANKS Man..I'll try it next time i post a thread with a link.

top topics

join