Dear Aussies and Pohms

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by DelegateZero88
 





I'm sorry, how many aborigines are there in the Australian cricket team? You can say because of economic and cultural differences that your native population doesn't play cricket, but the underlying fact is you wiped your indigenous people out, South Africa's african population has never dropped below 86% , the other 14% was filled with French , Dutch, and English settlers, as well as loads of Jewish Immigrants fleeing pograms that neither the Yanks or English were willing to take. We never committed the mass genocide your people did, why are we considered the bane of all humanity?


Boy do you need to do research to get your facts right!

Jason Gillespie is part aboriginal and a very good Cricketer. There are many aboriginal players in Aussie Rules Football, many at the top tier.

If they want to play, they can!

We did not commit Genocide! The British did in Tasmania, we did not! The population of Aboriginals in this country is about the same as it has always been.

Go do some research! Australia never had an apartheid policy!

P
edit on 22/11/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)


No response? I hate to say that's kinda what I expected, "boy" don't you aussies love to be self righteous
until your called on your own sh1t , then it's quiet as a church




posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by DelegateZero88
 





I'm sorry, how many aborigines are there in the Australian cricket team? You can say because of economic and cultural differences that your native population doesn't play cricket, but the underlying fact is you wiped your indigenous people out, South Africa's african population has never dropped below 86% , the other 14% was filled with French , Dutch, and English settlers, as well as loads of Jewish Immigrants fleeing pograms that neither the Yanks or English were willing to take. We never committed the mass genocide your people did, why are we considered the bane of all humanity?


Boy do you need to do research to get your facts right!

Jason Gillespie is part aboriginal and a very good Cricketer. There are many aboriginal players in Aussie Rules Football, many at the top tier.

If they want to play, they can!

We did not commit Genocide! The British did in Tasmania, we did not! The population of Aboriginals in this country is about the same as it has always been.

Go do some research! Australia never had an apartheid policy!

P
edit on 22/11/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)


Seriously , go do your research, Wikipedia-

"Federation and the White Australia Policy

Following the establishment of autonomous parliaments, a rise in nationalism and improvements in transportation, the Australian colonies voted to unite in a Federation, which came into being in 1901. The Australian Constitution and early parliaments established one of the most progressive governmental systems on the earth at that time, with male and female suffrage and series of checks and balances built into the governmental framework. National security fears had been one of the chief motivators for the union and legislation was quickly enacted to restrict non-European immigration to Australia - the foundation of the White Australia Policy - and voting rights for Aborigines were denied across most states.

The new Parliament quickly moved to restrict immigration to maintain Australia's "British character", and the Pacific Island Labourers Bill and the Immigration Restriction Bill were passed shortly before parliament rose for its first Christmas recess. Nevertheless, the Colonial Secretary in Britain made it clear that a race based immigration policy would run "contrary to the general conceptions of equality which have ever been the guiding principle of British rule throughout the Empire", so the Barton Government conceived of the "language dictation test", which would allow the government, at the discretion of the minister, to block unwanted migrants by forcing them to sit a test in "any European language". Race had already been established as a premise for exclusion among the colonial parliaments, so the main question for debate was who exactly the new Commonwealth ought to exclude, with the Labor Party rejecting Britain's calls to placate the populations of its non-white colonies and allow "aboriginal natives of Asia, Africa, or the islands thereof". There was opposition from Queensland and its sugar industry to the proposals of the Pacific Islanders Bill to exclude "Kanaka" laborers, however Barton argued that the practice was "veiled slavery" that could lead to a "negro problem" similar to that in the United States and the Bill was passed.[49]"

Appartheid means Segregation. Sounds like segregation to me. And Gillespie? So one guy out
of eleven in the last sixty years , are you saying that's equality? That's just not cricket.
edit on 23-11-2013 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-11-2013 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)





 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum