It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens / Alien UFOs and the Rainbow Body Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The GUT

KellyPrettyBear
For mainstream sciences version the math is solid and they are building holographic noise detectors. That's not bad for a 'flaky' theory.

I admit I'm over my head on this one and you are MUCH more of a science adept than I. I'm just being a clown fish in an ocean of things beyond my understanding.

And I actually like some of the holographic theory, but it does immediately bring to my mind "design." Maybe I'm not looking at it right?

Well you are being humble on this point.. so that shows
character.. I've always said that you were a character..

Naw, it doesn't show design in the way you probably mean.

"Evolution" designs things wonderfully too... it just uses a
different method.. random variation with heritability and
the environment as a 'foil' to interact with.

You may or may not know it, but there are a lot of
Darwinian evolution of universes through black hole
theories out there in science now.. Leonard Susskind
and his cronies.

But yes.. ultimately we come to a fork in the road where
we have only 2 choices:

1) God

or

2) The universe in some form has always existed, will always exist..
but that is just another form of 'god'.

In the end, science and religion wind up in the same place.. one
uses logic and the other one makes a couple lucky guesses and
torments a lot of innocent people along the way.

I'd be happy to spend a near limitless number of hours explaining
all this.. or anything else...

This is all actually very simple.. easily understood by anyone who
puts in a bit of time..

and not only can we explain most of the mystical mysteries.. but
we can take a huge bite out of UFO phenomenon as well.. mysticism..
science.. ufo's ... all joined at the hip.

BTW, no ass-kissing intended.. you are an intelligent person and know
a lot about ET/ID, etc. don't let me interfere in any way with all the
delicious stuff you produce. i'm hoping we can be 'foils' for each other..
to interact with each other fruitfully.. I mean this for everyone..

All this interact is causing me to focus my mind in a way I'd never
have done before.. I had no idea until a month ago.. how closely
related mysticism and the 'alien' subject were.

Thanks to one and all.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I love the way our society puts everything together under a name, so we end up "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" because of our need to put everything in boxes.

I can remember sitting a few years ago talking to my sister and aunts about 9/11. My sister attempted to shut me up by saying "you are one of these conspiracy theorists, arn't you?"

and me responding that If that was a person that looked at evidence to see if what I was being told is true, then yes. But it is not a dirty word, we have been taught through the ages to label things that we are not meant to look it.

Nor is the new age stuff a dirty word, it does not belong in one box, i take what i need and leave the rest for others to quabble over.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

iamea

I love the way our society puts everything together under a name, so we end up "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" because of our need to put everything in boxes.

I can remember sitting a few years ago talking to my sister and aunts about 9/11. My sister attempted to shut me up by saying "you are one of these conspiracy theorists, arn't you?"

and me responding that If that was a person that looked at evidence to see if what I was being told is true, then yes. But it is not a dirty word, we have been taught through the ages to label things that we are not meant to look it.

Nor is the new age stuff a dirty word, it does not belong in one box, i take what i need and leave the rest for others to quabble over.

Ah. Good post there partner!

I'm just saying that all human cultural stuff of all forms..
is shot through with psyop stuff... the keys to power
are always corrupted you know?

I too take little pieces here and there.. just like you do..
I just take pieces that make perfect sense and fit into
the giant puzzle and what I see.. I don't take ANYTHING
hook line and sinker.. I've had to create 80% because
the 'real keys to power' aren't just laying around for
people to take.. so many people are so naïve.

That's the danger in ALL systems.. That's what 'gets people'.

Thanks for the quality post.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No worries My friend. It is ALL good in My neighborhood. As was mentioned, "too many names" If it is indeed "real bitchin" then how would You describe it? How COULD You describe it? Any Self can be very "learned" but if they don't "learn" what they must, how learned are they?

This is like any other "big mystery" o.k. You've proved Your hypothesis now what? Just like an Elvie (numerous Elvis') threads. I bump into Elvis at the Winn/Dixie and he admits he is Elvis.. O.k. Now what? I could go to the numerous threads and spin my wheels and than have my lucidity questioned, but then what do I do?

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is "open"

The less judgement One uses, the more One is shown. A great majority is based on "intentions" You have to pass the written before You work with the power tools. A "dis-agreement" only happens during an argument.
namaste

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Nice response. I really enjoy it when I can say that and mean
it, and it's not just an automated social nicety.

Yes, now what?

Almost nobody who has read my post will be benefitted by
it. In fact I had to come across like a total nut to present
it.. and I did that for two reasons:

1) It's the culmination of a lifetime and it felt really good
to let it out.. and I hope it causes a few people to think
a little more outside of the box. And who knows.. maybe
some person in 5 years will run across the thread and it
make a difference. You don't judge a person's words by
the number of people who agree with it.

2) It's all "The Gut's" fault. He egged me on multiple times
in posts and in PM's. I'd have never wrote these posts unless
at least one person asked for it. Now I doubt that any of
what I posted is of value to him. (its all good Gutsey;
80% teasing and 20% not teasing).

This is why I don't tend to come out from my hermit state.
It's really the lesson of the 10 oxherd pictures. I could know
all the really important secrets.. but it might be better to
be kind to random strangers and keep it all to myself. Then
again, maybe not. I will definitely act though.. in my own
'shaman way'. I just wont necessarily talk about it..

Again, thanks.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Look at Your above #2 (pun intended) You got out of "character" In this case, who had the power, You or Guts? Guts is an "angler" Guts set the trap and You walked in. We are here to "learn, teach and have fun" You have accomplished ALL 3 "lessons" in One thread, Kudos.

"To Learn" is the same as "to teach" unless You are not teaching what You are learning, in which case You have done You/They little or no good.

You don't have to wait 2 or 3 years down the line for someOne to learn or think out of the box, they have done it already. One in particular really "nailed it" and I'm guessing You didn't 'notice' ? I'm certain when You peruse the thread in it's entirety this will stick out like a sore thumb...

Good Chat...

namaste

EDIT: I just read Your "Thanks to One and all" The One is ALL and ALL is One. www.oneism.org
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Oh about Gutsy.. I was limiting myself not to post clearly unless
one person asked me to. That way I could share the responsibility
with another person! I of course knew that I was playing this little
game... and call it a trap if you want.. but I was waiting for that
trap so I would give myself permission to step into it. Thankfully
the universe accommodated me.

Now on the other matter, you are a tease!

You are quite correct on the learning and the teaching.. its
impossible to be a good teacher, unless you are a good
student.. and having an organized mind like agood teacher
certainly helps one be a good student.

Contrary to what some might think.. I''ll gladly be a good
student forever and ever. When learning ends, there is
only the final dissolution into all knowingness ... and
as we all know.. Reality went to a lot of trouble to
become ignorant..

I welcome any such surgical responses as yours.. I respect
your insight.. that you've been hiding under a rock.. or
maybe I wasn't seeing you!

;-)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

I don't like to use the chakras system meme that much, but it
does have it's uses. You are perfectly correct when you say
this:

This system is 85% corrupted with the inflow of negative energy to any chakra that is below the waist/waste. Including the solar plexus on the waist/waste.

It's as you say.. a whole bunch of people think with their stomach
(2nd biggest mass of nerves in our body!) and their sexual organs..
not the 'other facilities' to which they have disposal.

As you obviously know.. to even use the 'heart' as a major sensor
of electromagnetic energy / prana / chi (whatever you want to
call it) starts to bring freedom from the 'chakras ruled by Ra).

Thanks for your reply.

KPB

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD
Look at Your above #2 (pun intended) You got out of "character" In this case, who had the power, You or Guts? Guts is an "angler" Guts set the trap and You walked in. We are here to "learn, teach and have fun" You have accomplished ALL 3 "lessons" in One thread, Kudos.

Stoolie, then sets his own trap by offering himself as a counter-guru who knows all sees all.

Sometimes the angler is gentle, just possibly fishing in deeper waters than those who claim they are, and returns the fish, unharmed, to the pond of ponderings.

edit on 16-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The GUT

LewisStulePhD

Stoolie, then sets his own trap by offering himself as a counter-guru who knows all sees all.

Sometimes the angler is gentle, just possibly fishing in deeper waters than those who claim they are, and returns the fish, unharmed, to the pond of ponderings.

If you say so! But in MY book, the superhero lets himself be trapped in
order to flush out the hooligans!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
If you say so! But in MY book, the superhero lets himself be trapped in
order to flush out the hooligans!

DARN! Foiled again by Dr. Strange!

Love ya, man. We have our own way. You weren't necessarily the "fish." Well, not mine anyway...maybe, Stoolie's.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Oh man! That's precious! But take away his cloak of levitation
and his omelette of amagotto and he's pretty gimp! Of course
I read him when I was a little boy! Thought it was a documentary
(just kidding).

Now Stulie as you call him.. I've got a link with him now.. I'm
grooving on his low earth energies.. seems that his heart is
active and it is caressing the Earth. Very nice. No parasites
in him either.. Now you Gutsy.. welllll.. you are a bit of an
unlikely character... hmmmm. I'm always wanting to say
more things about you.. but you play at the impish detective
role.. and that's a mask.. I'm wanting to ask you about the
lady with the almond eyes and the visor cap thing.. but
I won't... that feels like it was during your abduction.
No doubt very private.

Ta ta!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was fortunate to get out on the water yesterday to partake in some angling. I was able to boat 4 Flori-DUH largemouth bass (micropterus salmoides Floridanus) and One Bowfin or "Mudskipper" (amia calva) The handful of fish were ALL released after boating them. This was obviously a "learning moment" as I learned that tying a "snell knot" greatly increases Your 'hook-up rate' when Flipping the lily pads I also saw numerous 'water Lotuses' and of course My Spiritguide.

Now it appears as if I "need" to get in the ever so important "last word" to stroke My ego. You know because I give 2 squirts what someOne else types.. hahahahaha Change Your bait if You want "keepers"

namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

1.) exterteresterials genenitists have grown some bodies for themselves you would not believe. usually a mutated species meant to scare the s#!t out of you (they dont want to be killed either -> investigate skinwalker ranch encounter with alien)

2.) you can bend light so it would appear that something or someone is invisible one minute solid the next.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MachOne

I can't verify those assertions.
Sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD
Now it appears as if I "need" to get in the ever so important "last word" to stroke My ego. You know because I give 2 squirts what someOne else types.. hahahahaha Change Your bait if You want "keepers"

namaste

HA! Mighty angler Gut bagged another sucker-fish! Didn't even need no snell knot. Respect and love, though, sir, and I'm "knot" being facetious. That star was from me. Here's a bro-hug, too, 'cause it's hard to get caught out like that and still look cool.

*Gut gently releases his Ph. D. back into the water*

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have to reread the OP post, as I'm restless and needing to do some work, but, I starred and flagged anyway, even if in a bit, may disagree with some of your conclusions because its partly true, but the one way you're presenting, the hologram, that's good. And there is alot that could be said about ETs, and their remote, ie. pause, oh you have missing time, insert, memory data to the decoding centers of the brain, so you see and remember a certain thing. Yes but they also can be here in the only way we describe physical, ie our frequency and in a body suit (though it may be genetically created for this contacts, but not necessarily in every instance, and there are the ones here. They can't walk out in the street, you'd be staring at 8 foot tall, built like Triple X, long dirty blond hair, but the face of an angel, beautiful. However, its not like he's going to walk down the street. Also regarding him, if he is in a true form, his every day one so to speak, even when the interaction is kind, respectful and benevolent/protective (as it was), you still feel very vulnerable and prey almost. They're ET and conduct physical checkups. Now I asked for identification and got, Taurus Constellation, 65 light years away (and aldeberan is 65.1, I checked as soon as the checkup was over.) AND TELOS, mount shasta. Many are here. That group from what I understand is biblical, the so called flying scrolls.

Protection, well they don't just do checkups on women, its the women that do them and the men guard like with a few other human groups. And, the next day, it wasn't a physical exam, but was telepathic, ie. contact, shown what was akin to snapshots of his family, children, home, wholesome living, community, the oneness, or love that abounds amongst them. And I asked if he was related to my soul, the answer was akin to cousins. Then, a battle with the greys who were messing with us frequently. And that night, was sleeping, and saw suddenly a grey trying to hurt my eye, pushing my eye in, and I shot up fast, so it was only partial pressure. My son was in the bathroom at the time and he came to sleep with me, in the morning, my eye was red, infected and sore. But after this, No More Harvesting Occurred. That was over. We were protected from it. Except for a week later, at the door, sudden sting and the same scoop marks often had appeared, to the bone nearly, was there as if they were waiting but not allowed in. Really odd.

As much as we are holograms, so are they. But we still organize worlds, bases, cities, groupings. And so do they. Its all like work stations. Some have been feline humanoid in the various lessons. In suits that have more bells and whistles, I love that saying of Sleeper's, more abilities basically and memories of who you are spirit wise, more empowerment.

I can look at pictures of the cosmos, various spiral galaxies or galaxies and just get this joy and greeting inside and oh there you are, but who? I don't know. I just know I know them and so happy.

The ones I call ET's are all people.

I'm never sure what entities are supposed to be as opposed to soul. I don't like that word, so I don't really like using it. Its cold. People are not cold, only machines are cold. That goes for ET too.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
People, when are you gonna wise up? Theories are just theories. I can say that I have a theory that pigs can fly, but that doesn't make it true. From the Big Bang Theory to String Theory, it's all just theory.
Also, about the alien. Do aliens actually exist? Many people claim to have seen aliens, but there has never been any real proof. People have also claimed to have seen Big Foot, but still there is no proof. Until we actually have real proof of an alien being actually making its presence known to mankind, I think that aliens might just be theories too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UndercoverJoe

Even ignorance has depth if studied close enough. Take yours for example: I think your theory is pure theory and thusly somehow cancels itself? A strange loop. That's weird, man!

"Knight knew what most people only vaguely suspected -- that Intelligence Agencies engage in both the collection of valid signals (information) and the promiscuous dissemination of fake signals (disinformation).

They collected the information so that they could form a fairly accurate picture of what was really going on; they spread the disinformation so that all their competitors would form grossly inaccurate pictures....by the time of the First World War, Intelligence Agencies everywhere had created so much disinformation and confusion that no two historians ever were able to agree on why the war happened, and who double-crossed whom...

What the Double-Cross experts had invented was the practical political applications of the Strange Loop. In logic or cybernetics, a Strange Loop is a set of propositions that, while valid at each point, is so constructed that it leads to an unresolvable paradox. The Double-Cross people drove the Germans bonkers by inventing disinformation systems that, if believed, were deceptive, but if doubted led to a second disinformation system. They enjoyed this work so much that, at times, they invented Triple Loops...
These Strange Loops functioned especially well because the Double-Cross experts had early on fed the Germans the primordial Strange Loop. "Most of your agents are working for us and feeding your Strange Loops."

Many German agents, it later turned out, had managed to collect quite a bit of accurate information about the Normandy invasion, but many others turned in equally plausible information about a fictitious Norwegian invasion; and all of them were under suspicion, anyway. German Intelligence might as well have made its decisions by tossing a coin in the air."

--Robert Anton Wilson

www.skilluminati.com...

edit on 19-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UndercoverJoe

There wont be unless people really strive to wake up and seek those answers. Earth is a testing grounds, BUT, alot could be said on whats currently going on, and what set of ETs are doing damage here. Because, they're not good guys, if they're not Love and Light And Truth and Nudging the Empowerment of everyone, for its always about Teamwork/Family/Progression and superman standing by with his thumb up his butt, well...

Enough people going out and shaking their fists at the sky like I've done, telling them its time for rescue teams on the bases, rescue the women and children used in horrible ways, and help everyone here so heavily programmed, because you can't learn by bad methods, there is no harsh short cut and cheating, that is beyond sickening. And they're tainted by what they're running here. Cold hearted asshats extraordinaire. Its not how I would run a school, even with free will. Now, enough people out there telling them its time real grandma's and mothers run those counsels and enough will change.

It takes numbers.

Also do write in to the ones running our governments, they need to hear from people who get things, and tell them what they think of them on a regular basis. Make them duck and dodge. Phone in, let them know that cushy pensions don't really belong to arch criminals. Share your solutions to a better world. And hand all their karma and codes back to them fully, telling them you denounce it all and its all theirs. They wear it.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join