It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Formation Above Minneapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've lived in the upper level of a building in Minneapolis for a long time and I see a lot of planes day to day but this grouping was particularly unique and not close to anything I had seen prior.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Is it just me or are they flying very low alt?

Im guessing its probably some kinda aviation exercise.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by Epirus

Is it just me or are they flying very low alt?

Im guessing its probably some kinda aviation exercise.

I'm guessing the same thing, haven't seen it in the 4 years I've lived here...but there is a first for everything...

yes...they are low.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Neat video. I've spent a lot of time in Minneapolis and have never seen anything like that. But I have seen a military helicopter group fly in and thats what it looked like to me.

Any MN helicopter groups due to come back from oversees?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Neat video. I've spent a lot of time in Minneapolis and have never seen anything like that. But I have seen a military helicopter group fly in and thats what it looked like to me.

Any MN helicopter groups due to come back from oversees?

Good call, I'll have to look it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I believe its the 34th combat brigade. I can't seem to find anything.....but update us if you do.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm in northern MN and at least a 8-10 cargo (?) planes flew extremely low over my house in single formation from the direction of Camp Ripley a couple hours ago.
edit on 15-11-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

That's interesting because I've seen almost a 10 fold increase in military cargo planes approaching in the last week. They were almost unheard of from my vantage point prior to 2 weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Very strange. Indeed.
edit on 16-11-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey OP,

I am in Burnsville (and have lived in Eagan as well right near the airports).

I have seen lines like that of 3 - 9 military cargo planes before taking off (yet I have never seen them landing... kind of odd) at the base in Bloomington.

My guess based on the aircraft noise tonight is that is what you saw.

Awesome catch though OP!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
Hey OP,

I am in Burnsville (and have lived in Eagan as well right near the airports).

I have seen lines like that of 3 - 9 military cargo planes before taking off (yet I have never seen them landing... kind of odd) at the base in Bloomington.

My guess based on the aircraft noise tonight is that is what you saw.

Awesome catch though OP!

Thanks for your input, you are probably correct...although...I've seen 3 at the most and only take off not incoming...this incident was unique for sure.

Star
edit on 16-11-2013 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Interesting. Isn't Minnesota where the martial law stuff is supposed to start due to the popularity of militias ?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

What? No, when did that start to come about? CRAP

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

What time did you film it? What direction are you filming in? Are you filming in the direction Saint Paul International airport for example?

Watch from 2:22 in the following footage. This is the pattern at O'Hare, Chicago filmed and passed off as UFO footage. Aircraft in the stack can be deceptive and especially with distance and perspective.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Northwest not toward airport. Very well could be aircraft in a stack...I have no idea what it was.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i live in uptown and every so often i'll see 3 c130's heading off in a NWestrly direction towards camp ripley. they usually are only 20ish seconds behind each other when landing and taking off..i havent seen the amount in the vid and not at night, but then i am not looking
living in a tall building like that, i would get a good pair of binoculars, but then again, the combination of the 3 (lives in tall building, has binoculars, and is a member of ATS
) would probably put you on the 'watch list" ha ha

join