It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

From your informed sources could you please post links or information that supports your claims or are we to rely solely on your statements as being the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

You make claims but with no substance.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

You've already provided the sources. Everything you posted regarding nukes and South Carolina were traced back to Sorcha. Do you deny this?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Thanks for your reply. I'm not at all saying that there aren't any distortions here as well. What I do think is that too much is being poorly investigated.

The Truth will always rise to the surface if you look hard enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I already proved using the links you provided that the article in question is Sorcha Faal. Unless you expect us to believe multiple people would write the exact same article, word for word.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You make counter claims , prove what you say is a lie in this information. Some may be distortion , but what about the rest?

Thankyou also for your contribution , you add pages to this thread and as we all know that gets attention ....

Hey I will even give you a star , as I remember you were quite upset about others getting them.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by southbeach

There's no proof any nukes are missing from Dyess. There's no proof they even still have nuclear weapons. The B-1 that is based there doesn't carry nuclear weapons anymore.

Have a look here......proof.
Is there proof this website is real or a fabrication of my noggin.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Someone making a claim is proof now. That's a pretty low standard.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You make claims on here with no proof.??? Can you prove no nukes were moved?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I uphold your right to source information from where ever you choose.

I also will not tell you that your ability to discern information requires my approval of the sources that you go to.

I consider you to be an adult and quite capable of making those choices yourself , without me or anyone else stepping in to save you from being misinformed.

I am not in charge of your thoughts , go for it!!!!!

I have nothing to fear in any information that you get.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Can you prove they were? It's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to the people making the claim to prove it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hello Friend, I do understand that is not what you were saying. I was just using my reply to you to reply to what a couple of others were saying,instead of making a separate reply. I agree these mentioned topics need further investigation. At least I did take the time to research a bit before replying (-:

tom
edit on 17-11-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is information provided which you disbelieve..which is fine but you can not expect people to listen to your comments and believe you without anything at all to back it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Really!!!!

So in this debate , if you have a counter opinion to what a thread posts , you are not held up to the same standards?

In reply posts therefor you are stating that we can make any number of outrageous statements and not be called to justify them?

Rather an uneven playing field wouldn't you say, or is that how the game is played?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And there isn't a shred of evidence tsar those claims are true. If there was that would be one thing. You can't prove a negative.

What you're saying is that people are expected to believe your wild claims without evidence, but not my claims because I can't prove a negative

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You do understand how debate and logic work right? You provide evidence for a claim, I provide evidence against it. There is zero evidence Dyess AFB even has nuclear weapons, or that, if they do, they were moved.

Provide evidence they do and they were to back your claims up, and we can start having an evidence backed discussion. All you have right now are wild claims and accusations.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I am saying this is probably true..you are saying it is definitely untrue and I am asking you how you know that?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What you're saying is that people are expected to believe your wild claims without evidence, but not my claims because I can't prove a negative
[

Incorrect and devious, I am not stating that at all.

I unlike you I have no interest in controlling peoples thoughts, I just put it out there and I am asking them to use their investigative skills and discernment to come to their own conclusions.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am not sure if she is confused or trying to spread misinformation on purpose, but last time I heard that 33% of the federal budget goes to pay interest on the debt. I guess that 33% could end up in the hands of the big banks that own most of the government bonds and perhaps secretly kick back some money to the vatican.

But 100% of it? Give me a break!

I do believe there is something strange going on within the ranks of the military, especially at the top. Too many officers are getting sacked for suspicious reasons to say the least. There were also rumors of false flag terror attacks to happen on mainland usa back in early fall and one of our moderators had actually done a thread about it that was interesting.

I think this is a hoax in plain english. Take some truth and mix it with gross exaggerations and/or outright lies to sensationalise and discredit whatever truth existed. We see this with ufo type psyop all the time.

PTB own everything, even the fringe sites. If the information was too close to the truth people would have been silenced by now. Silenced as in killed!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Knowledge of the military, logic, and access to people that know a lot more than I do about the subject.

With regards to the supposed detonation, we could detect a sub nuclear detonation in North Korea in the US, but no one noticed a 1kt nuclear detonation inside US territorial waters? Really?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have to say that I think you are correct and that I think that our corporations and even the physicians and pharmaceutical companies are in on this shift of money from people to TPTB. I say this because of the Medicare fraud and insurance fraud that is going on which will drain the funds from the American public. Obama is trying to put into place the Affordable Care Act, but really, the costs are driven by the charges sent in to the insurance companies, and when enough providers are sending in inflated prices, which may be almost double the actual cost of the services, the insurance companies aren't cracking down on the overage of the bills, but keeping a tally so they can increase their payments and in turn increase the premiums paid by companies and subscribers. Eventually, the cost of healthcare rises and rises and rises. Of course the insurance companies have to keep some semblance of order, so they make the occasional cut here and there. But I think the physicians didn't take into account that they would have to join Obama's bandwagon, so now that they are having to face what they may have helped create, some physicians are walking away.

We need to figure out who to trust in the government and make sure they are not removed from office, and we need to get the generals back that are protecting the American Public.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join