It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Want to bet?

A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near” Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast.
According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT.

That is from your link.

This is from the Sorcha Fall article.

A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near” Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast.

According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Wow. So either two people have the exact same writing style, and use the exact same words, or....oh my god, it's still Sorcha Faal.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Because its being cut and pasted from many , many , many other sites that are also talking about this.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There are , I say again multiple sites world wide posting about this subject , you choose that one in hope of getting this thread dumped ..... . What is your agenda?

canadafcusa.wordpress.com...

voiceofrussia.com...

www.thebassbarn.com...
Just go see :-

www.mysearchresults.com...

edit on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

And every single one of them tracks back to Sorcha Faal. Unless you want us to believe that more than one author uses the exact same words, in the exact same order, and allegedly has access to the Kremlin.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

My "agenda" as you call it, it to keep people from freaking out over pure BS, like Sorcha Faal. Unless you think it's ok to spread lies and crap, to scare people.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This is World News not just SF information , get it?
edit on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Do you know what happens when I paste that quote into a search engine? The first hit I get is from What Does It Mean, Sorcha Faal's site. Do you know what the byline for the article is? By Sorcha Faal, as reported by her Western readers. If I remember correctly, the other "major" site that reported this was EU Times. Do you know what they cited as a source? The Sorcha Faal article. This is nothing more than another Sorcha Faal hoax and the fact that it's being used in the OP is proof that it is nothing more than a hoax as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Then why do the ALL track back to Sorcha Faal?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well the ops have been ousted..... plain for all to see.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I agree that the 100% of tax revenues sent overseas sounds like extreme hyperbole--as it likely is.

However . . . it's all Monopoly money to the power mongers at the top. Who knows what they do with the money and how they run and pay whatever out of whatever pockets.

ONE of their family's is purportedly worth 300 !!! $TRILLION$ !!!

Some say it's the collected families together. Regardless . . . they have plenty of money to do whatever they want--from whatever pocket.

I still think that when the dust settles . . . she will have been found to have hit a few nails on the head. The misinformation, disinformation or whatever will fall to the wayside impotent.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Zaphod58

My "agenda" as you call it, it to keep people from freaking out over pure BS, like Sorcha Faal. Unless you think it's ok to spread lies and crap, to scare people.

And whois? Sorcha Faal exactly. I mean if you don't know the actual writer, how can you say? sure a lot of the stuff written is crappy, in fact disinfo. So why would someone like this persist. It's not like you are a dicredited scaremonger really, just disinfo same as the CIA does, and not to be taken seriously...perhaps.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Meet Sorcha Faal aka David Booth

There is less than zero reason to believe anything written by Sorcha Faal. It's not "crap" it's flat out lies.
edit on 11/16/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Who is Sorcha Faal? Well we had this thread back in 2007 that did a great job at answering that question. If a source has produced hoax after hoax why would you even entertain anything they say is the truth?
edit on 11/16/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Makes you wonder why this Senator should say this?

charlotte.cbslocal.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Because he's war mongering.

The full quote was:

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.

www.dailykos.com...#

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

There are , I say again multiple sites world wide posting about this subject , you choose that one in hope of getting this thread dumped ..... . What is your agenda?

canadafcusa.wordpress.com...

voiceofrussia.com...

www.thebassbarn.com...
Just go see :-

www.mysearchresults.com...

Many sites posting the same story from the same source is NOT multiple sources.

And when the source is Sorcha Faal it goes to HOAX here on ATS.....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by smurfy

Who is Sorcha Faal? Well we had this thread back in 2007 that did a great job at answering that question. If a source has produced hoax after hoax why would you even entertain anything they say is the truth?
edit on 11/16/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

Even studying the enemy's lies would likely entail some interesting insights and observations.

Why this particular lie; that particular lie?

Why this particular PATTERN of lies?

What all are their motivations?

What are their goals of such disinformation, blather?

What's their raison d'etra [reason for being] in all this?

What or who is their REAL boss, inspiration, motivator?

etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by sueloujo

Because he's war mongering.

The full quote was:

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.

www.dailykos.com...#

OK, subtract out for whatever degree of lies, disinformation etc. etc. etc.

Sift the information to whatever criteria for probable accuracy; probable importance; probable reliability of sources; etc. etc.

Re-scan the whole of the global geo-political picture in terms of trends, probabilities, over-all globalist priorities, goals, typical strategies etc. etc.

Assess whatever degree of progress toward such goals has been made in the last month, 3 months . . . 6 months . . . 12 months.

= = = =

EVEN DOING A MINIMUM OF THAT with the MOST FAIR-MINDED YET HARD-NOSED, REALITY-BASED PERSPECTIVE POSSIBLE . . .

HOW COULD ONE

NOT

be accused of some level of

"war-mongering."

BECAUSE

the power mongering elite at the top

ARE setting up genocidal depopulating WW3 . . . regardless of how delayed their "light the fuse moment" may turn out to be.

imho, ANYONE failing to see that is simply grossly uninformed or not paying the least bit of rational attention.

Such a trend has been evident for at least 8 years, if not 15 or 20. And under O, the pace and broad-based moves toward that goal have been massively increased and accelerated.

That's simply a fact as attested to by many 100's of data points.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I fell asleep listening to her in this video last night.
I think she's partially delusional. It's a combo of what she really knows mixed in with bunk she reads about. Some of what she says is true but the rest of it is debatable.

akg

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmm, considering how the USA borrows billions every day to keep things afloat... the stuff that she says about tax dollars going overseas got me thinking about the "The Grace Commision"...

The Grace Commission

Here is a paragraph:

The report said that one-third of all income taxes are consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one-third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join