It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmm curious, I found the findings of a hypothetical experiement about the effects of exploding a nuke at that location.

What if you exploded a nuclear bomb (say, the Tsar Bomba) at the bottom of the Marianas Trench?

full article here

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Spookybelle

Is all this supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?

How would you say this information would effect you , if it was true?
Again its not up to me to tell you what is good or bad.

All i can say is please please send me some of what you guys are smoking. Lol it is either some really good chit or those chemtrails are working overtime where you are lol.

First off, our taxes only leave this country in the form of aid to other countries like the Philippines. Our taxes pay for our huge military and our huge government. We borrow more money to pay the interest on the money we have already borrowed lol. We pay that to China and Japan, the main two. You pay the Germans, which own you and again the Chinese and Japanese.

Both the Japanese and the Germans should be paying us for rebuilding their countries in the first place, especially Japan. Germany well we really got paid by stealing all their scientists lol.

Here are the actual numbers on nuclear tests tests

The number is astounding and makes you wonder how we are alive lol

As for exploding one in south Carolina, I don't hardly think so. Even if they exploded one in the ocean you would know it. Nuclear explosion, even in ocean, you can't hide. It would register and it is not something you can hide.

Yea they have fired allot of generals, but they were all doing silly stupid things and deserved it. Well most of them. The rest are guilt by association etc. Some pissed off the wrong politicians, others were subordinates to other generals etc. Some disagree with their commander in chief. Most just had affairs etc. This was all done at the Pentagon, I am quite sure it raised eye brows at the white house.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

That article mentions nothing about a nuke detonated off the coast of South Carolina. It does discuss a gigaton nuclear mine detonated off the coast of America (with no location specified). However at this point a 1 gigaton nuclear device is a fantasy. As it mentioned, Czar Bomba is the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated at 55 megatons. That's 5% of the power of a gigaton device. If you're insinuating that a gigaton device were detonated off the coast of South Carolina then the entire world would be at war with the US.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by iamea

That article mentions nothing about a nuke detonated off the coast of South Carolina. It does discuss a gigaton nuclear mine detonated off the coast of America (with no location specified). However at this point a 1 gigaton nuclear device is a fantasy. As it mentioned, Czar Bomba is the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated at 55 megatons. That's 5% of the power of a gigaton device. If you're insinuating that a gigaton device were detonated off the coast of South Carolina then the entire world would be at war with the US.

I am not insinuating anything, this is hypothetical.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by sueloujo

Yes claims she is someone. Where is the evidence she is who she claims to be? I could make a YouTube video where I claim that I was the personal assistant to the CEO of UBS and spill a lot of "secrets." Does that make what I say automatically true.

No it does not, But she has been doing this for months now if not longer.

Don't you think with the claims she's made that someone from within World Bank would have got the word out that she is not who she claims?
Some of her claims likely appear inaccurate or intentionally false, others are not to easily to disprove.
In addition why would you (not you specifically you) think that all claims should be instantly disregarded as soon as one claim fails ? My experience has been.. if there are allegations that are to be released and the release is eminent, all you can do is systematically release an equal amount of totally bad info in order to destroy the credibility of the info as a whole..
I've been checking and it appears that she has been in the news with this story since June 2013..link below
nsnbc.me...

tom

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Its interesting that you owned it , don't you think, when your name was not mentioned. It was a general statement about the activity on this thread. Now are you saying that shills don't exist on here?
edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Ok here is someone else in the general public that has concerns about the activities of the 8th October:-

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The report stated..The particular atomic device used was a B61-11 Nuclear Bomb Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapon, otherwise known as a “mini nuke”.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps , sorry I used your post to reply, my mistake. Just letting the group know about intended take downs of threads by shills.

As for being back in a corner , well it feels quite enlightening in this corner.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
After review this will remain closed.
edit on 18-11-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 11/17/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join