It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by iamea

Are we just supposed to believe the video in the OP because she claims she's someone? What Zaphod is saying is much more believable than the OP. Not to mention he has more evidence since Socha Faal has never posted a truthful article. So why are you saying he's making big claims when this entire thread is based on ridiculous claims with no evidence.

I do not really see what this has to do with the question I asked. This seems to me like a deliberate redirection of the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Are we just supposed to believe the video in the OP because she claims she's someone?

I say again for those who are hard of understanding , your supposed to make your on minds up , not just believe what the video says. The point is also its the video saying it and not me , I'm researching it for the claims it makes.

You seem to have a problem with that.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Claims she was someone? She was a lawyer at the world bank for 21/22 years..to me that is someone in the know.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

How is it a deflection of the thread? Zaphod has been explaining why the OP is wrong. The OP is the whole point of the thread. So if you're questioning Zaphod's evidence why not question the nonexistent evidence of the OP.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thankyou again for providing the needed force for which to push back against.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

So you have proof besides "Alex Jones said so"?

There is documented evidence that the B-1 no longer carries nuclear weapons without modifications. This also had to be verified under treaty.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Yes claims she is someone. Where is the evidence she is who she claims to be? I could make a YouTube video where I claim that I was the personal assistant to the CEO of UBS and spill a lot of "secrets." Does that make what I say automatically true.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One may wonder, "Why NC,? There IS an unexploded nuclear bomb stuck in the mud off the coast. It is armed. It lodged it self during an inflight refueling mission gone wrong. Two plane collided and I think one plane landed safely. The pilot jestisioned two bombs, one of which was recovered. The other one is still there, in 40-feet of mud. It was deemed to dangerous to attempt a recovery so there it sits. They apparently periodically check for radiatoion leaks and have yet to report any. Could it go off? Probably not.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

There is plenty of evidence online that she is who she says she is. You only have to look. Just one for example:

www.publications.parliament.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
I could make a YouTube video where I claim that I was the personal assistant to the CEO of UBS and spill a lot of "secrets." Does that make what I say automatically true.

Of course it does (well, according to some people here!)

So how about telling me some of those secrets.....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Snarl
Hudes is either deluded or the most dangerous woman on the planet.

She doesn't sound deluded to me.

ETA: Would love to see her in an ATS AMA.
edit on 15112013 by Snarl because: ETA

Much as I like ATS, do you really think somebody that isn't a mouthpiece for denial / playing things down and actually believes in / says they have insider knowledge of a major conspiracy would ever be an ATS AMA?

As far as I have seen the site is just as subject to the controls and infiltration as regular MSM.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I've read it. As I said earlier there's no doubt World Bank is corrupt. But where in that article are claims regarding 60% of the US' taxes going to the Vatican and 40% goin to the UK? Where are the claims regarding a nuke off the coast of South Carolina? If she was fired in 2007 how would she know about current events?

As I explained before, this video follows the Sorcha Faal model. Start with actual verifiable evidence and then pile on the crazy. Where is the proof the woman in the OP is who she claims to be? Where is the proof that 100% of US taxes are going to foreign interests? Where is the proof that a nuke was detonated off the coast of South Carolina? None of that was included in your post.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Perhaps with continued research we will find it. But if its shut down and not investigated as you would like then we won't know will we. Sorry but I have lost the ability to just suck up someone else's opinion , just because they tell me I ort to. That includes you.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Like all these things, 90% of the information that is out there is complete garbage, hidden in that garbage there may be a small line of truth embedded somewhere.

There's no proof any nukes are missing from Dyess. There's no proof they even still have nuclear weapons. The B-1 that is based there doesn't carry nuclear weapons anymore.

How do you know this stuff?

This is the question I asked of Zyphod.

and you respond to me with this

Are we just supposed to believe the video in the OP because she claims she's someone? What Zaphod is saying is much more believable than the OP. Not to mention he has more evidence since Socha Faal has never posted a truthful article. So why are you saying he's making big claims when this entire thread is based on ridiculous claims with no evidence.

What Zaphod is saying is much more believable than the OP.

WHY?

Not to mention he has more evidence since Socha Faal has never posted a truthful article.

Why does he have more evidence? that is all I am asking? how does he know? and can you seriously compare ones believability against another, Just because you say so.

So why are you saying he's making big claims when this entire thread is based on ridiculous claims with no evidence.

wow, where did i say this???? all i said was, and i will quote once more for your reference:

How do you know this stuff?

What do those 2 statements have in common?, nothing...sorry but you are redirecting.

To me this is what this looks like:

That maybe there was a nuclear bomb set off the South Carolina/Florida coast. In the ocean.

and that maybe rather than looking at one source for this information that maybe there are other points that can verify that this is a truth.

Personally I don't give 2 hoots where this original idea came from or if this source is reliable, however do you not think its suspicious that a number of mysterious goings on point to the fact that may be true.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You were saying there was no proof she was who she said she was. You might have the decency to at least acknowledge that the parliamentary paper I provided you with sets this straight. She is indeed who she says she is and was 21 years with the world bank. She states in the original video what she does now and how her information is also current.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Its quite obvious to anyone reading this thread that there are certain individuals who are trying to crash this thread by implying that it is based on information from known banned sites.

This is a tactic used by shills who want a thread killed.

Know that when you get that amount of shill activity , there is some content in what you are posting,

So in a perverse way it sort of proves the validity of the information.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Its quite obvious to anyone reading this thread that there are certain individuals who are trying to crash this thread by implying that it is based on information from known banned sites.

This is a tactic used by shills who want a thread killed.

Know that when you get that amount of shill activity , there is some content in what you are posting,

So in a perverse way it sort of proves the validity of the information.

Where there is smoke there is fire:

It seems to me that the OP has hit upon something that is worth further investigation.

Was there a Nuke set off in the Atlantic Ocean, on the 8th Oct 2013?.

it seems we have a number of weird references to the idea that this may be true.

1. they closed the ocean (which is weird in itself)
2. A number of generals were fired
3. Recorded earthquake, that have never happened before at this location.
4. A lady stating on a video as posted by the OP, that claims this happened.

Ok im off to find out more that lines in with that date/location

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Here is what others are saying about Karen Hudes:-

The amazing revelations by World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes have stunned many and surely it is pretty mind blowing to hear a veteran World Bank insider validate the core of conspiracy theory: that a small group of bankers controls the whole lot, with the BIS at its apex. On the other hand: she promotes Gold based money as the solution.

realcurrencies.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

How cute. Someone else calling me a shill (which is technically a no no according to ATS policy). Since you keep telling people to do research how about you do your own. Find all the other times I have been called a shill and then count how many times I was wrong in those instances. I'll give you a hint. Start by looking at Elenin and 2012 threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join