It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architect of ObamaCare Blames Fox News for Website's Failure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

After a heated back-and-forth, Kelly asked Emanuel if he believes the cancelations are unrelated to the ObamaCare rollout. He maintained that insurance companies cancel plans “all the time.”

Kelly pressed Emanuel repeatedly on whether he predicted insurance companies would cancel individual plans, forcing people into the exchanges. “Whether you could anticipate what business would do is irrelevant,” he answered.

foxnewsinsider.com...

In the video below, it shows a heated exchange between the two & it seems as though Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel doesn't understand what a Q&A session means....he thinks he has total control of the conversation/debate but I have to give Kelly credit for taking over and standing up to him.

And according to For bes, FOX News isn't the only one with those numbers.

It is so infuriating how people who support Obamacare think that the public is stupid and gullible.
Tell that to the many people who have no insurance now due to Obamacare. According to the Doctor, they might have lost their insurance anyway.

edit on 15-11-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That's the freaky ballerina's brother - Rahm Emanuel i believe.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I will have to say, if he is the 'Architect' of Obamacare, I can see why he is on the defense.
But all it does to me is make him look desperate, grasping at any remark to make excuses for a total failure.

And since the fiasco of OC, the president's approval rating has dropped tremendously.
So what's the doctors excuse for that I wonder??

Blame FOX News? Bush?

Also for the first time in Quinnipiac polling, more voters say the President is not trustworthy. The new survey was conducted last week and over the weekend, mostly after Obama offered an apology on Thursday to people who are losing their insurance because of changes from the federal health care law.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

It is so infuriating how people who support Obamacare think that the public is stupid and gullible.

So, Faux news is responsible for the regulations built into ##SNIPPED##..? Faux news is responsible for the inept and amateur oversight of what should have been a $2 million website..? Faux news is responsible Democrats and Republicans voting for a law they knew damn well shouldn't be implemented with the verbiage it contained..?

Faux has an agenda, no doubt, but that has nothing to do with this monumental failure.

And this guy has a high educational pedigree and I believe he has Tenure at a U of Penn...what a Tool, and what a let down in terms of knowledge transfer, as he is only going to taint those he comes in contact with.

edit on Fri Nov 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

facelift

So, Faux news is responsible for the regulations built into ##SNIPPED##? Faux news is responsible for the inept and amateur oversight of what should have been a $2 million website..? Faux news is responsible Democrats and Republicans voting for a law they knew damn well shouldn't be implemented with the verbiage it contained..?

Faux has an agenda, no doubt, but that has nothing to do with this monumental failure.

And this guy has a high educational pedigree and I believe he has Tenure at a U of Penn...what a Tool, and what a let down in terms of knowledge transfer, as he is only going to taint those he comes in contact with.

My remark was directed at the Doctor, not Fox news.

Just like Obama and his minions, making up excuses as they go along, blaming this one & that one for their failures, they think the public is gullible and will believe what they tell them.

Well some might but a majority won't
edit on Fri Nov 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I was agreeing with you...I've been drinking, so I may have not expressed myself succinctly enough to appease you.

Sorry guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This a good example of the visible people who are running the government today.

We can only imagine the ones who we don't see make public appearances.

And they actually do believe the citizens should believe in them.

These are the products of long and hard indoctrination techniques.

And we wonder where and why the money keeps disappearing !!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

facelift

I was agreeing with you...I've been drinking, so I may have not expressed myself succinctly enough to appease you.

Sorry guy.

Not a problem.......oh and I'm a 'Gal'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ha51a235f2.gif[/atsimg]

----------

ETA: Truth be told, this may be one reason why no other administration tried to tackle the healthcare system, to complex and complicated.
And yet we have another person, Dr. Emanuel, that will not accept any responsibility for his part of the mess.
That seems to be the running theme with these people --- No responsibility, blame others---

And where is Pelosi in all this chaos.....remember her "We have to pass it to see what's in it" crap
Thanks a lot Nancy

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Not a problem.......oh and I'm a 'Gal'

Wow...from the looks of your avatar I thought you were a disgruntled red skull eating Joan of Arc.

My bad...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
America, it's time for you to start laying your cards on the table.

Just want to call a spade a spade, here.

Ezekiel Jonathan Emanuel, is an ultra neocon Zionist Israeli-American and architect of Obamacare, one of the biggest insurance scams in U.S. history.

Do the American people need to be wary of this individual?

edit on 15-11-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join