It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Chest Wound

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

There is a man hole where the stockade fence meets the concrete abutment to the triple overpass. It offers a secure but muddy escape route down to the river.
Witness Ed Hoffman saw a man pass a gun vertically down into this man hole before the shooting.
There is a report (source unknown) that says Johnny Roselli shot JFK from the stockade fence and escaped with his gun and helper down the man hole.
A shooter from the storm drain in the sidewalk on Elm street could also use this escape route as it connects to this same man hole at the picket fence and overpass juncture. This storm drain on the Elm Street sidewalk is the likely source of the fatal head wound to JFK's right temple. The shooter may have been Frank Sturgis.

dealeyplazamanholes

edit on 17-11-2013 by leostokes because: add frank sturgis

edit on 17-11-2013 by leostokes because: delete also

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Imagewerx

leostokes

Unhappily, they are operating without the basic facts. Many do not know that the Zapruder film is a hoax.

JFKCHESTWOUND

Do we know how the Zapruder film was supposed to have been hoaxed?

Check the thread: The Great Zapruder Film Hoax.

One Zapruder section (frames 300-304) shows two witnesses standing on the grass. The witnesses were in the street. Not in the grass.

Another Zapruder frame (232) is not blurred anywhere. It could not therefore have come from Zapruder's camera. It probably came from a high quality fast still camera.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

teachtaire
a wax bullet, that is no way to go ):

I have no reply because I do not get your point.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

This 50th anniversary is going to be a powerful time. And they know it, and we know it. They've already started with their lies and brainwashing. I say to everyone: Don't give in to it; DO THE RESEARCH.

Vince Bugliosi, a famous and influential lawyer has just published a book supporting Oswald as the lone shooter.
Jesse Ventura easily debunks Bugliosi.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

crazyeddie68

Thank you Leo,I love reading anything I can get my hands on when it comes to the JFK assassination.S+F for you.

Thanks for your reply. Tom Wilson has also discovered evidence of alteration in the so called Zapruder film.

So has John Costella. He is Australian and an expert on cameras and their operation.

See my thread: The Great Zapruder Film Hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I now look at the autopsy photos with deep suspicions.Far too much evidence of tampering to say the least.

The Warren Commission did not look at a single autopsy photograph. They were shown only drawings based on the photos.

I guess you know President Ford of the WC changed the wording of the report summary at the last minute. He verbly moves the back "entrance" wound up closer to the neck. He said he did it for clarity. I think he did it for deception.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

People use photoshopped drawings instead of actual pictures as actual evidence all the time. It isn't like America has issues with corruption; no-one would ever be so low as to tamper with evidence, especially in a case like this.

Besides, some kid with a special talent for crayon drawings was made to feel useful.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

teachtaire

People use photoshopped drawings instead of actual pictures as actual evidence all the time. It isn't like America has issues with corruption; no-one would ever be so low as to tamper with evidence, especially in a case like this.

Besides, some kid with a special talent for crayon drawings was made to feel useful.

Are you saying that nowadays pictures that are published to document some event are routinely altered as accepted practice?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Of course not! That'd be chaos.

You can clearly see that is actually ketchup and oatmeal. I can't understand why it was thought the American people might have their psyche damaged by viewing such an image so soon after his death. Honestly, most Americans I know are mature, stable, responsible adults who aren't prone to any kind of psychological disorders.
edit on 24-11-2013 by teachtaire because: chip truth

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

teachtaire

Of course not! That'd be chaos.

You can clearly see that is actually ketchup and oatmeal.
edit on 24-11-2013 by teachtaire because: faaaake

Have you heard this? I will try to find a link if you want.

There was a man who had the reputation of being an expert in using make up and funeral home techniques to hide defects in corpses to make them presentable and life-like in open coffins. He has confessed his guilty conscious about being required to practice his art on JFK.

If true, it must have been in the plane on the 4 hour trip from Dallas to Bethesda.

Tom Wilson has discovered such work having been done on JFK (somehow between Dallas and Bethesda). The right eye in your photograph is his example (one of them). The damage to the right temple done at the entrance wound has been obscured by funeral home art in this photograph.
edit on 24-11-2013 by leostokes because: clarity

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Do you honestly think Americans would have been able to look at those images right after the murder without going ape-sh*t? During the cold war?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

teachtaire

Do you honestly think Americans would have been able to look at those images right after the murder without going ape-sh*t? During the cold war?

Citizens need to know that their government is a bunch of crooks. If they cannot handle the responsibilities of a citizen in a democracy then they deserve the distortion in their lives that comes when they learn of their ignorance. It is not my responsibility to baby them.

Many of our forefathers suffered untold misery defending our country in WWII. It dishonors them when the government lies to us.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

CORRECTION in regard to the wound in the back of the neck.

Tom Wilson found three wounds in JFK's back by his analysis of the (Fox) autopsy photograph. Two were entrance wounds and one exit wound. Tom Wilson is not a medical doctor. His determination of which wounds were entrance or exit wounds comes from his judgement about the size of the hole and the degree of raggedness of the hole edge.

However, he says about the hole in the back of JFK's coat seen in his analysis of Zapruder frame 313 and corresponding to the large ragged hole seen in the Fox photograph, that the fibers pushed outward supporting the photographic evidence of an exit wound.

Evidence of a hole in the back of the neck was skillfully obscured in the autopsy photograph. The hole in the back of the neck was found from his analysis of Zapruder frame 313. Tom Wilson assumed this was an exit wound.

edit on 29-12-2013 by leostokes because: make bold

top topics

<< 1   >>

join