It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Chest Wound

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
With the JFK assassination anniversary coming up there are lots of posts showing up.

Many new people who were born after 1963 are seeking answers.

Unhappily, they are operating without the basic facts. Many do not know that the Zapruder film is a hoax.

Also many researchers do not know that JFK suffered a chest wound.

See the book by Donald Phillips, A Deeper Darker Truth.

I have prepared a short summary in PDF format (click link below).

JFKCHESTWOUND
edit on 11/17/2013 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

leostokes
With the JFK assassination anniversary coming up there are lots of posts showing up.

Unhappily, they are operating without the basic facts. Many do not know that the Zapruder film is a hoax.

JFKCHESTWOUND

Just read the PDF - interesting stuff.

I've never heard of Tom Wilson nor of the techniques he employs to gather his data, but assuming it's legitimate, this definitely adds to the crazy mix that has become the investigation into the assassination.

I'll look into the book you mentioned.

Thanks for sharing the info.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Riffrafter

leostokes

JFKCHESTWOUND

Just read the PDF - interesting stuff.

I've never heard of Tom Wilson nor of the techniques he employs to gather his data, but assuming it's legitimate, this definitely adds to the crazy mix that has become the investigation into the assassination.

I'll look into the book you mentioned.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Cyril Wecht supported Tom Wilson which adds to the claim of legitimacy.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

This is the kind of thread we need more of. I've been hearing a lot about a new documentary claiming that an agent in the motorcade behind JFK killed him by some tragic accidental misfire as he fumbled his weapon during the ensuing craziness. And that all afterward was the result of a coverup of that accident by sympathetic government agencies.

To me, and to a lot of people who lived through those times, that's a clear load of bull****. I brand this and all such efforts as part of a wide-ranging scheme (a "conspiracy," if you will) by TPTB to strip JFK's assassination of its "conspiracy" component. Let me be perfectly clear about this: For all those who haven't noticed, TPTB are scared to death of us Conspiracy Theorists, because they know damned well these are not conspiracy "theories," they're conspiracy facts. They have gone absolutely loony with desperation to quell these conspiracy theories because they know how powerful they are because, dammit, they're TRUE.

This 50th anniversary is going to be a powerful time. And they know it, and we know it. They've already started with their lies and brainwashing. I say to everyone: Don't give in to it; DO THE RESEARCH.

See my recent thread here: JFK Assassination: CIA and New York Times are Still Lying to Us...

edit on 11/16/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Ex_CT2

This is the kind of thread we need more of. I've been hearing a lot about a new documentary claiming that an agent in the motorcade behind JFK killed him by some tragic accidental misfire as he fumbled his weapon during the ensuing craziness. And that all afterward was the result of a coverup of that accident by sympathetic government agencies.

To me, and to a lot of people who lived through those times, that's a clear load of bull****. I brand this and all such efforts as part of a wide-ranging scheme (a "conspiracy," if you will) by TPTB to strip JFK's assassination of its "conspiracy" component. Let me be perfectly clear about this: For all those who haven't noticed, TPTB are scared to death of us Conspiracy Theorists, because they know damned well these are not conspiracy "theories," they're conspiracy facts. They have gone absolutely loony with desperation to quell these conspiracy theories because they know how powerful they are because, dammit, they're TRUE.

This 50th anniversary is going to be a powerful time. And they know it, and we know it. They've already started with their lies and brainwashing. I say to everyone: Don't give in to it; DO THE RESEARCH.

See my recent thread here: JFK Assassination: CIA and New York Times are Still Lying to Us...

The coverup has been spectacular and convincing and is still functioning at full speed today 50 years later.

The Mary Moorman polaroid was doctored to hide the large hole in the back of the head by darkening the image. The copies of the photo that appeared in many publications had been forged. How did the coverup people manage to get away with that?
There is good evidence that there was a bullet hole in the limo windshield caused by a shot from the front. How have the coverup people managed to hide this fact? The secret service agents must have seen it. Yet they remained silent in their memoirs.
edit on 16-11-2013 by leostokes because: add copies of the

(These questions are rhetorical and do not require answers.)
edit on 16-11-2013 by leostokes because: add rhetorical

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It's odd how JFK slumped so far onto Jackie's lap, from just the throat wound. I say throat, not neck, because he was able to raise his arms at first. A "2nd" shot to the abdomen would be consistent with the flow of events, the "slump" I mentioned.

Wouldn't that be the moment the car passed behind the road sign in the Zapruder film?
edit on 16-11-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

FlyingFox
It's odd how JFK slumped so far onto Jackie's lap, from just the throat wound. I say throat, not neck, because he was able to raise his arms at first. A "2nd" shot to the abdomen would be consistent with the flow of events, the "slump" I mentioned.

Wouldn't that be the moment the car passed behind the road sign in the Zapruder film?

See here: JFK Assassination Film Hoax

[...]

In the 1990s, researchers started to realize that there was a fourth possible explanation. Zapruder’s film might also be a part of the lies and cover-up that agencies of the U.S. Government had weaved around the JFK assassination!

Scientists examined the Zapruder film. They found that, while most of it looks completely genuine, some of the images are impossible. They violate the laws of physics. They could not have come from Zapruder’s home movie camera.

Zapruder’s film is a very good forgery. It is almost perfect. Some mistakes took almost 40 years to find.

The scientists also proved that Zapruder’s film was not just changed a little bit. The whole film is a fake!

[...]

The FBI turned the film over to Kodak, where it basically disappeared for 12 years. It's indisputable that the film that we're all so familiar with is absolutely not the real thing....

ETA: This is not to throw cold water on your comment, to which there is merit; but just a reminder that we can't even believe everything we see....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

FlyingFox

According to Tom Wilson the chest wound occurred during the first volley.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ex_CT2

FlyingFox

See here: JFK Assassination Film Hoax

[...]

In the 1990s, researchers started to realize that there was a fourth possible explanation. Zapruder’s film might also be a part of the lies and cover-up that agencies of the U.S. Government had weaved around the JFK assassination!

Scientists examined the Zapruder film. They found that, while most of it looks completely genuine, some of the images are impossible. They violate the laws of physics. They could not have come from Zapruder’s home movie camera.

Zapruder’s film is a very good forgery. It is almost perfect. Some mistakes took almost 40 years to find.

The scientists also proved that Zapruder’s film was not just changed a little bit. The whole film is a fake!

[...]

The FBI turned the film over to Kodak, where it basically disappeared for 12 years. It's indisputable that the film that we're all so familiar with is absolutely not the real thing....

ETA: This is not to throw cold water on your comment, to which there is merit; but just a reminder that we can't even believe everything we see....

Thanks for your link JFK Assassination Film Hoax. Tom Wilson discovered many of the same defects.
edit on 16-11-2013 by leostokes because: delete independently

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

lets not forget the "things that make you go hmmm..." case of Abraham_Bolden

Bolden was arraigned in Chicago on May 20, 1964 on federal charges that he had solicited a bribe from a counterfeiting ring that he had helped break.[6] He was accused of seeking $50,000 in exchange for a secret file on the investigation.[7] The government's case rested primarily on the testimony of two men, Frank Jones and Joseph Spagnoli, both facing felony charges originating from the same Secret Service office that Bolden was employed and who were facing upcoming trials before the same Chicago court. The case against Jones was dismissed after the Bolden conviction.[8] The copy of the secret government file on the Spagnoli counterfeiting operation that Bolden allegedly put up for sale was never recovered, last being seen in the Chicago offices of the Secret Service, disappearing before charges were brought against Bolden.

Bolden was not accused of receiving or was he ever found to be in possession of any illicit funds from the accused felons who testified against him. He maintained his innocence, asserting that he had been framed because he planned to expose dereliction among the agents assigned to guard Kennedy in front of the Commission. The Secret Service denied Bolden's claims. United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois, Edward Hanrahan, was quoted in news reports from May 1964, as calling Bolden's assertion of "overall general laxity" of Secret Service agents assigned to the late President Kennedy, and Bolden's belief he was prosecuted for doing so, as "fantastic." Hanrahan implied Bolden should have brought the charges in 1961. Bolden claimed he did just that, to James J. Rowley, the head of the Secret Service, but without result. [9]

Parts 1 through 4 of the Rense/Marrs radio interview of Bolden: www.elusivetruth.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OK. This is one of those threads where the reading is to fascinating that everybody forgets to award stars. I've gone back and starred participants because I like to award stars to interested and interesting participants.

I like stars too. Everybody quit being so tightfisted....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ex_CT2
OK. This is one of those threads where the reading is to fascinating that everybody forgets to award stars. I've gone back and starred participants because I like to award stars to interested and interesting participants.

I like stars too. Everybody quit being so tightfisted....

There ya go...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

leostokes

JFKCHESTWOUND

Do we know how the Zapruder film was supposed to have been hoaxed?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Imagewerx

leostokes

JFKCHESTWOUND

Do we know how the Zapruder film was supposed to have been hoaxed?

Excuse me for butting in, but the answers you seek are here: JFK Assassination Film Hoax

The FBI gave the film to Kodak, who in those days had the biggest and most sophisticated film labs in existence. Note that Kodak had sufficient connections to have acquired a small nuclear device: Kodak had secret nuclear reactor [Sydney Morning Herald].

The CFX, which was roughly the size of a domestic refrigerator, was used for neutron multiplication, an analytical method. Kodak used it to test chemicals for impurities, and to perform neutron radiography - an imaging technique in which neutrons are passed through an object that then produce an image of the object as they expose a photographic film.

The film was pretty much forgotten until 1975, when it was first exhibited....

ETA: I might also mention that there were others who shot film that day. But the Zapruder film, in contrast to the undoubtedly thousands and thousands of other pieces of classified evidence, has been pretty freely shared and shown since its re-appearance. Not that I'm suggesting any kind of impropriety—God forfend....

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Many thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Metaphysique
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Abraham Bolden reports (I hope I am not in error) that in Chicago a motel manager alerted federal agents that a room rented by 2 Cuban nationals contained automatic rifles with telescopic sights and an outline of the Presidential route. See article by Chuck Goudie

This may be one reason JFK was warned away from Chicago three weeks before Dallas.

But there may be another reason JFK canceled his trip to Chicago.

A man named Lee phoned in a tip (to the Chicago FBI?) that an attempt would be made on JFK's life. LHO's mistress connects this phone tip to Lee Harvey Oswald. See Me and Lee by Judith Vary Baker.
edit on 16-11-2013 by leostokes because: add quote

edit on 16-11-2013 by leostokes because: delete quote add AB report link

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Thank you Leo,I love reading anything I can get my hands on when it comes to the JFK assassination.S+F for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a wax bullet, that is no way to go ):

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Interesting find OP! It fits with some theories I've heard about did ya know there was a manhole over by the parking lot and the overpass so the front shot could have come from there.Although I now look at the autopsy photos with deep suspicions.Far too much evidence of tampering to say the least.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

To Mirthful Me,
Thanks for the edit and sorry about the all caps title. Leo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join