It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EX-NFL CHEERLEADER Somehow avoids jail after trying to perform **** on 12 year old boy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by rupertg removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

rupertg
[snip]

Being sexually victimized as a child can be incredibly toxic regardless of the genders of both perpetrator and victim. However, I would say that what is experienced for young male victims of male perpetrators that can leave very deep scars of a different, far deeper, and toxic nature in addition to those feelings associated with both genders of victims. As a female rape survivor, I daresay that young male children and even men have a far worse time than I do with society's response. It's harder for a male when it's viewed as a conquest or achievement if the perpetrator was a woman or to have to silently deal with a misplaced shame of being so grossly violated by a man. I didn't have to deal with either of those things but male victims do and it's so very wrong.

I can only hope that there is a true hell for your Father McFinnigan.
edit on 17-11-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I think he was trolling you

But as far as the OP, there is a double standard here in the USA, and most people will get a charge like this reduced to almost nothing, if they have the money, "You get as much justice as you can afford"

To Jiggy: Being under the influence of something gives someone NO JUSTIFICATION to attack someone.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Anyone seen that South Park episode where Ike (younger brother to Kyle and in kindergarten) has a relationship with his teacher. When Kyle finds out and goes to the police, after explaining to them that the teacher is female and Ike is a young boy the police simply say 'Niiiiiiiice' and when Kyle says a crime has been committed one officer simply says 'the only crime she has committed is that she didn't do it with me'

I don't know what this has to do with the thread but kinda reminded me of it

Look at some of the ignorant responses in this thread.

You now see what the writers of South Park were trying to say about our sick society.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I don't judge the veracity of others' experiences on a forum, especially with such a sensitive issue such as this one. Do you personally know him to make such a judgment? Considering what he said, I wouldn't in a million years presume to judge because men who have been victims of crimes like the one he mentions are intensely fearful of being judged in a number of ways. In a way, that's a significant part of the problem, isn't it? Perceptions and judgements made by others who are not the victim? I'd rather err on the side of compassion than be judgmental on this specific subject any day. In other words, I'd rather be a compassionate fool than something else entirely.

Besides, his statement wasn't even directed at me so I don't see how he could've been specifically trolling me.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Lucky kid, this women deserves a medal.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

ImaFungi

Reverse the roles, meaning a 12 year old girl with an older man, would you be saying the same thing?? I'm sure you wouldn't, so please explain why you call it "lucky" when a young 12 year old boy is either raped, molested, etc.. by a sexual predator??? Sorry, but that statement is disgusting and I hope you don't have children...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Gee's, she just wanted to give him a birthday, BJ.

I made a mistake one time, I knew my 8 year old grandson had crush on his aunt. So, It was the aunt's birthday and I suggested he give her a kiss, well he got excited, if you know what I mean. But he was smacking it trying to make it go away, I don't know if he even knew what was happening.
I won't do that again, I might try and sneak in a Kiss on the aunt's, next Birthday. She's way legal, but what's kiss any how, Oh, on the cheek.

(post by BitSlapper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The boy was twelve, what this woman did was basically Pedophilia. How was that overlooked?

How silly of me, I forgot that the MSM portrays all pedophiles are priests or creepy uncles, but when a woman molests a boy it's laughable because apparently every twelve year old boy thinks through his phallus and would enjoy a molestation.

If this woman was a male and Australian, she would be locked up indefinitely.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I'm not defending this kind of behavior in any way, but if I were 12 and had sex with an older adult women the effect of it would leave me with much greater self confidence. When I was in high school this happened several times, an underage girl chooses to have sex with an older adult man and even continually makes attempts to seduce him into the act for years before he finally goes along with it. Then over the course of a short time usually after hearing repeatedly that having sex with an adult means a person has been raped, violated and forever damaged and dirty, girls seem to become emotionally violated becuase they are taught to feel that way.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neilarm

I agree..in both camps. This is about perception and morality..but being a man I really have to echo what other guys have said.. "HAL-EH-LOOOO-YA!! THERE IS A GOD!!!" As a 12 yr old, being with a foxy cheerleader is the stuff of dreams.... hell... its the stuff of dreams now lol. Major kudos amongst male friends. It reminds me alot of the movie 'Weird science'. Its a mark of becoming a man.. becoming a legend.

But in the camp of morality.. yep its all kinds of wrong..and seems to be happening more and more. With a cougar status..she knew exactly how old he was by asking "Have you ever been with a woman? ". I've heard the cougars call of 'Young, Dumb, and full of cum..' Apologies but I can't say it any other way..

Yes there are bound to be affects psychologically for the lad and yes this is definitely pedophilia in the eyes of the law..or at least it should be.

Are things gonna change? Nope.

I'd be interested to see a pic of her.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sure, 12 year old boys fantasize about grown women, well guess what, 12 year old girls fantasize about grown men.

Doesn't make it right.

And in this case, doesn't sound like the boy was willing, and that means the woman is a predator, and should be registered at the very least.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

HOLY SH*T. She's not just hot...she's really hot! She could have any man she wants...*shakes head in disbelief*.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

The responses from a few of you guys are flat out pathetic. What if the older lady was butt ugly, would you still be cheering and thanking god?? Or are we giving pretty people a get out of jail free card because she's only helping a 12 year old live out a fantasy???? GIANT EFFFING SIGH...... I can't believe you sick freaks are ok with an adult taking advantage of a young child... PLEASE tell me none of you have children yourself....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

BitSlapper

jhn7537

ImaFungi

Reverse the roles, meaning a 12 year old girl with an older man, would you be saying the same thing?? I'm sure you wouldn't, so please explain why you call it "lucky" when a young 12 year old boy is either raped, molested, etc.. by a sexual predator??? Sorry, but that statement is disgusting and I hope you don't have children...

Because 12 year old boys want to get oral sex from hot cheerleaders whereas 12 year old girls in general don´t want to have sex with older men.

If this happened to me when I was 12 I would have been elated.

Nice........

On the other hand it seems that the kid didn´t let her go through with it and even told on her........

I think this kid should undergo some form of punishment, turning down a perfecttly good hummer, sheesh, that is not how he was raised.......

edit on 17-11-2013 by BitSlapper because: (no reason given)

It's an embarrassment to know that an adult has written this. I seriously hope that you do not have children, because there is something off here.

And clearly, you know nothing about the thought processes of young girls, and you also assume that every 12 year old male is a sick pervert that wants to be molested by older women. Seek help.
edit on 17-11-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Withdrawn
edit on 17-11-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I remmeber when I was 12 and I remember the other kids talking about sex all the time. They said and even did some nasty things. They never actually had sex with anyone that I know of, but for 12 year olds they knew a (*&#* lot more than many adults. Thing is, even if a 12 year wants sex with an adult, they're still too young to understand what it really means. Yes, they talked explicitly about sex and probably would have had sex with an adult if offered, but they were STILL kids. Kids are very dumb, needless to say. That's why the consenting age is something like 18. For an adult to have sex with an underage person is necessarily abusing that younger person BECAUSE the younger person is too young to understand. This is the same reason we don't hand out a drivers license to 12 year olds or let them work full-time or otherwise treat them as an adult, no matter how much they plead and claim the're ready. They're considered an adult when reasonably expected to be.
edit on 17-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I take it you only read the first part of my post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join