It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to draw the line with Iran? Should there be a line?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

buster2010
There is no logical reason for America to use force on Iran. They are no threat to America. Iran has had more inspections than any other nation and still no evidence of a bomb. McCain has always been an Israeli bootlicker so it's no shock that he is willing to get Americans killed for Israel. If Israel wants to attack Iran let them but leave America out of it. By all rights we should have sanctions against Israel until they sign the NPT and allow inspections of their illegal nukes.

There is every reason in the world to tighten the screws even tighter. More sanctions. It is time the lying Persian's are seen for what they are, terrorist supporting state who wants to wipe israel and the West off the planet.

We should make the sanctions stronger and maybe the young Iranians will rise up and overthrow these religious terrorist ruining their country. That is the only way for there to be peace. Otherwise Israel will and should attack. Iran will not be allowed to get weapons grade material period. And after all the crap it has pulled it should be a glass parking lot already. Rise up crush the fanatics religious leaders that is your only hope.

Otherwise Israel will attack and no one will blame them. Matter of fact we should help them. You are paid govt worker so you get a place in a bunker, buster, maybe you will survive lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It seems to me some posters are either not current with the situation of refuse to see the obvious.

First off both the FBI and CIA are 99.9% positive that Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim, Ibrahim Salih Mohammed AL-Yacoub, Faquzi Mohanad Ayoub and Abd AL Aziz Awda are hiding in Iran. The Iranian government is fully aware that these individuals are wanted for murder, conspiracy and felicitation of terrorist activities. The worst of the lot Aziz Awda has even left signal communication that he is there.

Once you figure this into the equation the activities of other countries makes sense. The Russians want AL-Yacoub for his activities in Chechnya however they still want to trade and be a part time ally to Iran.

The whole issue of the Nuclear program would simply not be news, nor would the impasse, be at the level it is without the issue of wanted terrorist. Iran has a vast desert area with tribal regions that have changed very little in 1500 years. Unlike the tribal areas in Afghanistan, where entry is forbidden by any outsider, these areas in Iran can, and are safe havens for killers avoiding CIA drones.

I don't think there is any question that Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon is trying to fan the flames into a combat strike to settle the issue for good.

Also, this comment is getting tiresome. The continuing accusation that Israel has an influence in the US Senate. Both my senators have repeatedly said this is simply not the case-in the financial markets perhaps but they do NOT lobby Senators.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Southern Guardian

xuenchen
I would say absolute proof of an absolute threat is necessary before any military actions happen.

I am talking about absolute proof. I am talking about a scenario where there is no doubt that Iran has nuclear weapons. We're not talking about the kind of scenario like the 2003 Iraq war where there was great doubt over Iraq possessing WMD's, we're talking about indisputable proof. Would you support military force again Iran?

you just ignore that in any case Israel will not be remained intact. so neither US nor Israel will not attack Iran. this will radicalize the situation and unstable middle east will explode. Iran can easily lead this fire towards Israel.
moreover when you want to attack you usually first cut his arms. but Iran's arms are still on the throat of Israel !
situation is complicated.
we know that Israel is triggering this negotiations and nuclear issue. I think we should expect freezing. a calm and silent peace. unless Israel wants to make it hot !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think unless Iran actually does something hostile we should jsut leave them be.

So far out of Iran and the USA (+UK) the most hostile and agressive seem to be us, and no one is takeing our nukes away....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

So because fuqusi ayoub aziz! and his rag buddies have supposedly somehow found refuge in tribal deserted areas of Iran,it is the enough justification to sanction and attack Iran and risk the lives of thousands of innocent people plus the instability in the world market and a possible world war III ?!!,,, So what else then? Ahmadinejad's miss interpreted comments about wiping Israel off the map or stoning an adulter in remote villages by abdol sharif!?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ripcontrol
reply to post by buster2010

Iranian revolution.. dead marines

Payback sucks for them

There should be that line.. An apology to start with compensation to the dead family members

Then they should be denied nuclear technology
Period

They cant be trusted.. a point blank threat to eliminate us

Iran had nothing to do with the deaths of those Marines brush up on your history and you will see they died in a helicopter crash. So why should they apologize for our failure?

Iran signed the NPT developing nuclear energy is their right. Israel didn't sign this so sanctions should be placed on Israel until they allow inspectors in.

Stop lying Iran has never threatened to eliminated America so repeat your Israeli propaganda to someone dumb enough to believe it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join