It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we build an Ark - are we in for a reboot ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Looking around me , I get the feeling that the majority of the world's population is heading towards oblivion.

First, the all powerful eternal Being created mini replicas of itself ( all of us) to get a better understanding of what it is. For a while it worked as each incarnate soul aimed towards some goal. For some, it was all about surviving using wit and courage; for others in better circumstances it was all about discovering spiritual truths. In both case the plan was working as something valuable was feeding back to the source.

Now if you look around you all you see is people addicted to their gadgets; constantly pressing buttons. The majority of people I come across seem to be totally disconnected to any objective or purpose. There appears to be a zombification of the people ; man is inventing machine that takes control over him.

If any of you readers live in London and use the Underground, you will see the disgusting daily spectacle of zombie-like individuals trying to connect with fellow-passengers through their iPhone. A large number of them are in fact addicted to filming people on the underground. Even TV personalities and celebrities are admitting that they secretly film people even in the doctor's surgery if they can.

Now, what about the loud Bass blasting from 1000's of hatchbacks with tinted glass . This is anther example of the plan going wrong.

Where is chivalry, gallantry, beauty, love ? the world seems to be getting more and more devoid of this. Where is the courage and bravery to fight for a cause ?

What is the point of being incarnated if you never see the world around you because you are immersed into you iphone or xbox or reality TV. I could go on. Luckily there are still individuals who still live and have not become zombies . Many are on ATS.

Therefore , I ask you. Could the Being that we are all part of be considering a reboot? Is there a new deluge on its way ? Retain the experience fed back by the probes (us) and go for a restart.

edit on 15-11-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah i agree with everything.

Quit your immediately and get off the grid asap.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

onequestion
Yeah i agree with everything.

Quit your immediately and get off the grid asap.

I am planning to do just that. In fact , today I was checking boats for sale. I have this idea of living on a sea-worthy boat and spend spare time playing musical instruments , painting and researching. I would still remain active in the mundane world.

PS - That is what made me think of the Ark today

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

To late, the governments already are.
Near Arctic, Seed Vault Is a Fort Knox of Food
www.nytimes.com...

LONGYEARBYEN, Norway — With plant species disappearing at an alarming rate, scientists and governments are creating a global network of plant banks to store seeds and sprouts, precious genetic resources that may be needed for man to adapt the world’s food supply to climate change.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that people are more connected than ever. Maybe appreciate that life in the west is devoid of the magnitude of suffering, pain, despair, inhumanity, etc that so often accentuated those virtues. There's plenty of unspoiled places in the world and they're usually the kind of places with high infant mortality rates, where you'll find people chopping one another up with machetes.

I'll take iPads over Cholera any day of the f'n week.
edit on 15-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

theantediluvian

That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that people are more connected than ever. Maybe appreciate that life in the west is devoid of the magnitude of suffering, pain, despair, inhumanity, etc that so often accentuated those virtues. There's plenty of unspoiled places in the world and they're usually the kind of places with high infant mortality rates, where you'll find people chopping one another up with machetes.

That is another argument for which a separate threat could be started. In my view it is a fallacy that connecting with each other and the "group consciousness" thing is good.

On the basis that we are all from the same source, it does not make sense to inter-connect whilst in incarnation. We are here for different purpose , where individualism is more important. In my opinion Facebook is turning individuals into vegetables.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

crowdedskies

theantediluvian

That is another argument for which a separate threat could be started. In my view it is a fallacy that connecting with each other and the "group consciousness" thing is good.

On the basis that we are all from the same source, it does not make sense to inter-connect whilst in incarnation. We are here for different purpose , where individualism is more important. In my opinion Facebook is turning individuals into vegetables.

I dunno that Facebook is turning anyone into anything, but it sure does give them a place for attention-whoring.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Now if you look around you all you see is people addicted to their gadgets; constantly pressing buttons. The majority of people I come across seem to be totally disconnected to any objective or purpose. There appears to be a zombification of the people ; man is inventing machine that takes control over him.

That is the reality of today. I think all these new gadgets are making us lazy and inconsiderate of one another. It's like we're slowly losing the meaning of life itself. It's like all morality is going out the window.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

noah is coming to the town, bro

www.youtube.com...

peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

im glad i got rid of that and twitter
it was a good start
very difficult in the beginning

peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Is there a new deluge on its way ?

Yes. A deluge not of water, though. A deluge of methane is pouring out of the arctic oceans and sea shelves, and has been doing so at an accelerating rate for several years now as methane clathrates (solid methane) destabilize and sublimate into its highly insulative gas form.

Long story short, life on Earth is #ed due to accelerating and rapid habitat change, and humans will die like all other species will. You have global famine, disease, and war for dwindling resources (farmable land) to look forward to in the near future.

Its an extinction event unfolding before our eyes.

In 20 years, its not impossible that the majority of animals on Earth will be dead.

Humans not excluded.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Rest assured, friend, that all necessary arks have already been built. Those that move, and those that are supposed to be locked in place are finished.

As well, I personally believe that those that are supposed to be launched are finished, and the ones that exist deep within the Earth as well.

It's okay, for now we must realize that not all of us will make it to whichever ark will be needed as per the given disaster that might approach.
edit on 11 15 2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 15 2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You will get a hard time passing this idea over really. Both have their good sides and bad. It's kinda like the internet being cut off. Won't happen since How would they get any info?

Now on the Zombie idea, again most do not want to even think about How people are learning to become Dumb! Even the lack of compassion, love, helping one another is becoming a forgotten idea. Not that people don't want too. Its more like How can they?

Its now either get your own or someone else will take it. Yet most do not see this as being a program to control, its more like plain life so it is real for them. Now on the other hand, if one actually did take the time to look at all the crap laying around in the house. You would find that most you can do without!

The idea of their are no jobs out there is because no one wants to work at a fast food place, somehow someone classified all the jobs into Special Groups! A job is a job period! So one makes $10 an hour, still does not explain why you went out buying way beyond your cashflow. Hello Credit! Now you are trapped, caught into a game played by banks to take more of your so called money. Happyness has now been replaced with Things instead of people!

And people judge people on what they have instead of Who they are! Here I make $10 an hour and have everything I need, so what is the problem? Everything I have is mine, I owe no one. Most crap you buy today is actually made to fail so you can buy next year or update anyway. I swear even in a warrenty there is a chip set to go off 1 week after to distroy your toys anyway!

Like the movies, who has actually been in space? So can you tell me How do we know them Aliens are bad? Or again like Insurance on anything, why is it you always get burned anyway? Cell phones, what ever happen to just using a land line or stopping by the house? Unless you have a job that requires you to actually need a phone, why carry one around that gives off radiation? Or bottle water vs. tap? The actual bottle has crap that will kill you if left in the Sun slowly!Ever past by the Toy Dept in storys? In Gods name, what is that Smell?

When you actually start to notice this things, you start to wonder just Who came up with these ideas. Even TV is set up to Feed your mind crap! Sit down and ask yourself, Really? How So? One would think hearing the side effects of all them Pills would turn a person away!

No! We now have a Pill that will take care of every person who decides they can not enjoy Life> So you have Pain, Hello! We all have pain, so get on to changing What you do in your Life! Even that should tell you that the body lets you know you have a problem so fix it! Have the Pills worked? No! Now people just go off the deep end, even children now days!

People do not want to hear the truth since then they have to change! They know this, knowing the fun will have to stop and will have to Grow Up! One can still have Fun though only in a better way.

Did not hear this from me though. Just ask them Voices telling you the same thing over and over again in your head! Its when you start hearing what they have to say Life becomes Interesting, fun and all that excitement you been waiting for becomes Real and not some made up ideas being feed to you.

Thats what I call a Zombie! They have no brain or use the one they have anyway! Sad part is when you look in a mirror, is really tells you the Truth, or when you lie in bed unable to sleep, it tells you the truth, even during the day! Might as well listen to yourself don't you think?

Good to see you have noticed this!

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Is there a new deluge on its way ?

Yes. A deluge not of water, though. A deluge of methane is pouring out of the arctic oceans and sea shelves, and has been doing so at an accelerating rate for several years now as methane clathrates (solid methane) destabilize and sublimate into its highly insulative gas form.

Long story short, life on Earth is #ed due to accelerating and rapid habitat change, and humans will die like all other species will. You have global famine, disease, and war for dwindling resources (farmable land) to look forward to in the near future.

Its an extinction event unfolding before our eyes.

In 20 years, its not impossible that the majority of animals on Earth will be dead.

Humans not excluded.

Wait! Just in, a New Pill that will fix all this for you.

And Who do we Thank for all this? Humans somehow think their Not Included, like a Game or on TV!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why not? In any of us that have a B.O.B in our own way are ready already...
It would be sweet to have a huge boat..

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well you wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel. The arks are already built. The only problem is that Google has bought them all up.

Wonder if they are going to run a lottery for the empty spaces?

I guess it doesn't matter, I can't afford the price of the ticket anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lead by example.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you believe enough in the ark and the story of Noah to begin with, then you do know that no matter what you might do to save yourself, only the chosen will survive, so with that, it will not even matter if another deluge event occurs and it is of divine wishes.

If you do not buy into the whole ark story and the reason it was built, then you might be onto something.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

i like your version of The Deluge

i also felt that The Deluge is not a flood like bible suggests.
if it did happen, it must be man made, partially man made.

Once i had a theory that it probably happened in Mars (when i was writing story)

-------------

This thread reminds me of The Babel Tower story
the one missing language that humans shared in Babel Tower, could it be the Telepathy?
Or maybe True Love?

peace.

edit on 15-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

All you have done is make a huge assumption about the meaning of life and turned a blind eye to how tedious, repetitive and boring life was for those who lived in the past, so you can complain about gadgets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join