It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral encounters with succubi, spirit guides, etc.? Post here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So this is a spin-off of the thread by Ahnggk, Very uncommon name of a woman in my dream. I'm going to be focusing on Lilith, but I'm opening up this thread to people who have encountered beings in the astral realm or who have knowledge of them.

I think the first order of priority would be to check out that other thread in order to see the sequence of events regarding me, Ahnggk, Truebeeleever, Labtech, catfishjoe and Woddywitch.

Ahnggk - we think he has a legitimate spirit guide or benign thing going on

Truebeeleever - Had an encounter with Ambrosia, who was representing herself as a vampire, later showed up on Wikipedia as a nymph who distributes a liquid of the same name that gives everlasting life.

darkbake - Ongoing encounters with Lilith, who is also able to jump between other people, including one of my female friends, who she told to stay away from me so she could have me, and my mom, who tore her a new one last night, apparently.

Labtech - Very helpful, has had some encounters in the past, was able to correctly identify Lilith as an energy vampire / succubus by her behavior, which was afterwards identified as correct when I went to check out the Wikipedia page on Succubi, what do you know, she was listed as the first succubus, and the most well-known.

Woodywitch - She is a past-life regression therapist and was helpful identifying Ahnggk's encounter as a spirit guide. I'm not sure if she's willing to participate in a thread regarding negative entities.

Others in the thread have been very helpful identifying legitimate psychological and scientific explanations of these events - and that's okay, I think ideally, we could run with having both a spiritual and scientific language.

I am making a new thread because I didn't want to go off topic on Ahnggk's thread, which I fully credit. And I'm about to launch into some discussions about Lilith for a second that I thought might disrupt his thread, but please check his thread out and give it some credit as well!
edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 17:04:38 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Okay. Here is what I know about Lilith. I will present my case and be as accurate as I can. At some point in the past, I used an Ouija board as an experiment for my college paper. During the experience, the receptacle on the board started moving on its own, so fast that we couldn't keep up. It did answer our questions. This could be relevant, but maybe not.

Luckily, I do keep track and records of what goes on in my life so hey! Here is a picture of when I used the board.

That could be relevant, because it was after that that I started having a spiritual crisis and feeling like the life force was being sucked out of me. After that, was when I first encountered Lilith while on a rowboat at my grandparent's cabin in McCall.

She has brown hair, an oval face, brown eyes, skinny, 5'8'', and she was telling me about sustainability and how cool it would be. She gave her name as Lilith. Her presence was around for a while. I went to Wikipedia eventually, and looked her up and found a lot of links.

I hadn't heard from her in a long time - however, I have woken up in the middle of the night and started speaking some kind of weird lizard language in the past year.

However, after dealing with the thread mentioned above, I said that I hadn't heard from Lilith in a while, and she immediately showed up and I spent the next night in communication with her as she told me she wanted a monogamous relationship, and when I woke up and tried to text my female friend, she got jealous. Anyway -

The next morning, I got a phone call from my female friend (I'll call her Topal) who told me that my friend Lilith had just come to visit her and asked her to "release me" and stay away from me because she wanted me for herself.

This was before I had told "Topal" about anything regarding Lilith, however, 5 years ago or so, I had mentioned Lilith to her.

-----

Anyway, visiting the thread the next day, Labtech was able to help by identifying Lilith as a succubus, which was helpful because that described to me the mechanics of how she operates - which would be draining spirit energy, but not giving any back, for example.

I think those are probably the most relevant advancements - I told my mom about it briefly yesterday, and she has a lot of meditation experience.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Obviously one of the problems we are going to encounter dealing with someone like Lilith or any astral being is this idea of idea contamination, that means that since I told my mom yesterday, her briefly encountering Lilith and smacking her aside before going on with her business as usual now has less legitimacy.

However, always trying to prevent idea contamination is going to be a problem. Either Lilith exists, or she does not.

And in the previous thread, I have shown evidence of both Ambrosia and Lilith existing - for example, the fact that Truebeeleever and I were told the names prior to discovering their meaning.

There are also time-date stamps in that thread in order to prove the order of events.

Another example is when I was informed about Lilith acting similar to a succubus, which was then found to be related to her name - something that I had no knowledge of prior.

The last example is my friend "Topal" calling me in the morning, after Lilith and I had, in my dreams, just discussed at length how she wanted me to stay away from other girls, telling me that Lilith had shown up at her house and told her to stay away from me.

Topal went into length describing the conversation, and also Lilith when I asked her, in order to verify the identity.

-----

I got some more information from my friend Russ on this. I warned him that Lilith was pretty mobile, as in she has the ability to jump between people and is not limited to one location - he said that succubi were pretty agile spirits. He also mentioned he's guessing that she has power about this time, because her name keeps on popping up.

If this thread tanks, I'll go back to the original. One disadvantage this thread has is that I approached it way more seriously than the other one so I don't get to laugh all the time when I discover other guys having dreams about specific girls
x_x

That was my favorite thread I've ever experienced before on A.T.S. because it was so funny.
edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 17:32:26 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I don't know how I missed your other thread and I will go back and read it for sure.

Lilitu is very near and dear to me. It is she who led me to my pantheon and, ultimately, my patron deities. She has been a consistent guide for me (among transient ones) for a while now and is a great boon to much of my craft work... especially if the target of my work is for the benefit of a woman vs a man. I have already seen some startling results when I have worked on behalf of two different women in custody battles. She is as relentless as she is sublime.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So Succubi - Agile. Can travel from person to person. They are also known as energy vampires. The male counterpart is the Incubus. Labtech identified a way to figure out if something is a succubus.

That is by asking her a question that you do not know the answer to. If she is a succubus, she will try to find the answer in your own mind, because that is what they do - when you ask them questions, they take what is already in your mind, twist it around and then present it to you (often trying to manipulate you in the process).

Prolonged sexual experiences with succubi could result in deterioration of health, or even death. There could be a relation to an Anima or Animus, something that Jung describes as being the "dream girl" - however Jung does warn that a "dream girl" relationship gone wrong could result in deterioration of health, or even death - which is the same behavior of the Succubi.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I know as a friend, that is true, is Lilitu the same as Lilith? What about in a relationship, though, how would she treat a guy and how would the guy relate to her?

Everyone in a relationship, whether male or female, deserves equal representation under the law - an imbalance in favor of either sex makes the relationship unhealthy. Both sides have to have a say, or it is not a healthy relationship -

Is it inappropriate for her to be asking my other friend Topal to release me so she can have me? I mentioned to Topal that it is true that Lilith asked, and we had talked about it the night before...

A question about your custody battles, is Lilita considerate of the guys involved, or is she taking inappropriate and unethical measures to favor the women involved?

My friend Topal is a feminist, but really didn't like Lilith at all when she came to talk to her. She told me that it wasn't okay, Lilith should be happy that we were friends. She also warned me that this might not actually be Lilith at all but a demon, might not be female at all, but male -

Is Lilitu possibly a daughter of Lilith?

I also don't think that sucking the life energy out of guys until they die is appropriate behavior?
edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 18:00:18 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by Cuervo

I know as a friend, that is true, is Lilitu the same as Lilith? What about in a relationship, though, how would she treat a guy and how would the guy relate to her?

Mythological-wise, one of her roles was to draw men into the temples so she is not 100% misandry-filled. But, when looking at what Judeo-Christian culture did to her by combining her with Lamashtu, the side of her that defends women with a rather biased eye becomes more justifiable.

darkbake
Everyone in a relationship, whether male or female, deserves equal representation under the law - an imbalance in favor of either sex makes the relationship unhealthy. Both sides have to have a say, or it is not a healthy relationship -

Being a demon (or angel) does not excuse a being from quirks and faults. Even gods and goddesses have their personality ticks.

darkbake
Is it inappropriate for her to be asking my other friend Topal to release me so she can have me? I mentioned to Topal that it is true that Lilith asked, and we had talked about it the night before...

I can't answer that as I don't really have the authority to say what is appropriate or not for somebody like her. I can say, thought, that it sounds like you are only getting one very focused aspect of her company. Lilitu is far more dynamic than just being a lusty demon who gets jealous. In fact, when in full aspect, Topal may find her to be a valuable ally in keeping the two of you together.

Just a side note:
I'm not willing to assume we are talking about the same being for sure but I'm answering as if we are.

darkbake
A question about your custody battles, is Lilita considerate of the guys involved, or is she taking inappropriate and unethical measures to favor the women involved?

So far, it's unpredictable. Immediate gripping fear is what my clients have reported their ex-husbands feeling. This stops when they stop trying to be threatening or telling lies about my clients (in one case, anyway). Aside from that, it's just unbelievable misfortune. It was bad enough during the last one that I would have not performed it had I known ahead of time.

Keep in mind, I do not invoke nor evoke her when performing my works in this regard but she is naturally a component in all I do now and I can tell the difference.

As far as being "considerate", I don't care. I screen my requests very carefully and gain agreement with more than just the client. These men are themselves doing very bad things. I do not take actions against custody battles for the sake of it; these just happened to be custody battles involving men who were abusive and unfair in one form or another. Nothing will happen to them if they withdraw from their transgressions and the connection between the action and reaction is obvious to them after a time.

Wow... I just typed a whole lot of crap I normally don't talk about. I might edit that out later so copy it if you want it for posterity.

darkbake
My friend Topal is a feminist, but really didn't like Lilith at all when she came to talk to her. She told me that it wasn't okay, Lilith should be happy that we were friends. She also warned me that this might not actually be Lilith at all but a demon, might not be female at all, but male -

Lilith came from Lilitu who is technically a Sumerian demon. However, "demon" is a different concept in that culture. "Demon" and "angel" are practically one and the same from my perspective, they are just patrons for different things.

The "feminist" reputation of hers comes from the Hebrew tales they made up to redefine Lilitu. It's from the whole "Adam's first wife" thing which isn't something I subscribe to.

darkbake
Is Lilitu possibly a daughter of Lilith?

No. Well, yes... in a literature/spiritual successor sense of the word "daughter". Lilith is Lilitu, just a different culture (Hebrews largely) reinventing her but definitely not mother and daughter in the conventional definition.

darkbake
I also don't think that sucking the life energy out of guys until they die is appropriate behavior?

That has not been my experience. The tales of her being a succubus and baby snatcher is, again, the Judeo-Christian attempt to demonize previous religions. They combined her with Lamashtu who did do many of those things.

This is not to say there is no sexual side to her because there most certainly is. But as far it being a negative and draining experience, I can't relate. It has been a very rewarding partnership.

I can tell you that my daughter and wife have a very vigilant and relentless spiritual guardian over them. I pity the man who wrongs them (including me... which keeps me in check).

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you, you have answered these questions amazingly well. She is very dynamic and what I was focused on was a specific occurrence - that's why I did put effort into being unbiased even in my descriptions of what happened.

Thanks, I was wondering if there was some kind of contamination going on with Lilith - and you pointed me in the right direction. I appreciate you noting that you were making an assumption that we were talking about the same spiritual being and working off of that, it helps keep a complicated subject matter less contaminated.

I definitely agree that Lilith could be an ally in Topal and I staying together as friends. In fact, if you noticed, I did mention that Lilith went over to Topal and asked her to release me, that means that she did take the time to go over there and ask.

I think that Lilith and Lilitu are probably related, my guess would be that Lilitu is Lilith's daughter -
edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 19:18:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you, you have answered these questions amazingly well. She is very dynamic and what I was focused on was a specific occurrence - that's why I did put effort into being unbiased even in my descriptions of what happened.

Thanks, I was wondering if there was some kind of contamination going on with Lilith - and you pointed me in the right direction. I appreciate you noting that you were making an assumption that we were talking about the same spiritual being and working off of that, it helps keep a complicated subject matter less contaminated.

I definitely agree that Lilith could be an ally in Topal and I staying together as friends. In fact, if you noticed, I did mention that Lilith went over to Topal and asked her to release me, that means that she did take the time to go over there and ask.

edit on 15pmFri, 15 Nov 2013 19:15:02 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

My pleasure. Fortunately for both of us, there is an actual expert (in my opinion) on Sumerian and Babylonian mythology. Look up Kantzveldt's profile and check out some of her threads. The fact that she knows much more about my own pantheon than I do shames me sometimes but I focus more on the contemporary experience of the "other side" so I can forgive myself when I try hard enough.

I can tell you one more thing, too. "Lilitu" is considered by many to be an actual class of spirits instead of an individual. I know it's possible to be both but it may change how you think about her so I wanted to bring it up. "Lil" means "wind", roughly. Many adherents of Lilitu claim to have better communication with her in the wind.

Also, there are whole groups dedicated to Lilith and Lilitu. Most focus on the post-Sumerian version so I've never delved too deeply in any but it might be a place for you to look for more perspectives.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hi Darkbake I just joined this thread. Nice auxiliary thread.

Hey something just struck a chord with me

"Lil" means "wind", roughly. Many adherents of Lilitu claim to have better communication with her in the wind.

It was extremely windy when I had my dream. It is currently Cyclone Season in The Pilbara, Western Australia. I was on night shift and therefore was sleeping during the day and after I woke from that dream I had of Ambrosia the Vampire, the wind outside was shaking my room.

The rooms are basically 3 bedroom mobile homes that fit on the back of a semi trailer. They're air conditioned, and it would have been at least 100 degrees (F) outside at the time.

The day after I had the dream, I saw the thread where a Dust Devil tore the side mirror off a policeman's car.

I don't know if dust devils are related, but we do see at least 20 a day where I work, and no doubt my room was being shaken by one when I woke up from that dream.

However I am not the only person who strange things have happened to on that mine site. We have to fly into the desert to gain access to the mine, and cargo trucks take almost 2 days to transport food in from Perth. It's called Solomon Mine. I'm not kidding about the name, and already a few people have seen strange orbs in the sky or have simply had F..ked/up dreams like mine. The mine is extremely new and has only been operating for 14 months. FMG had to get permission to mine the Land off the Traditional Aboriginal land owners, in which white people first visited less than 2 years ago.

I am Aboriginal but hale from Sydney, so traditionally speaking, this is not my land either.

I also spoke to one of the elders about my dream and he believes somebody in my close family could be dying. This happens to be true, BUT the general feeling I had upon waking up was one of Strength and Conquest.

I do sympathise with my elders explanation but what I didn't mention to him was, I have had dreams all my life of dark shadow people visiting my room when I slept, but this was the first time I had ever actually seen them.

S&F's all round.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for the recomendation Cuervo and Darkbake has asked for my thoughts on this so here goes.

There has been some confusion regarding the function of spirit messengers of Ishtar and their possible identification with Lilith, most notably Kilili, 'she who leans or spills from the open window', and some have also taken this as the invitation of the Harlot and her cult, but in fact in the Babylonian period there were 18 such spirit figures in the service of Ishtar, most closely related to the spirit of the South wind, who had a serpentine lower half of body and winged upper.

The relation of this messenger to the goddess obviously parallels that of dusk Bararitu,“evening watch” to evening star a manifestation of Ishtar. In the hymn to the Queen of Nippur the goddess punishes a sinner by putting Bararitu on on his case as her representative, the latter fulfils her assignment by deranging the sinner’s mind

Thus “She who comes at dusk” visualizes Ishtar's bad mood “wrath”and its verbal expression “hostile words”, and communicates them to mankind, as the embodiment of an atmospheric phenomenon and a member of Ishtar’s court, she must be found among the unidentified winged nude goddesses of the period. If so, she would closely resemble the spirit of the South Wind and the harpy-like figure of the Burney Relief.

Ishtar’s other high-profiled messenger Kilili,reveals a character trait of the being’s Akkadian counterpart,since together with Abbasusu (“She who spills through the window”), Abtagigi(“She who retires from the window”), and 15 other deities she constitutes Ishtar’s diplomatic service; eighteen in all, they are her “messengers.

Some Demons of Time

The Four Winds

These seem normally to have been sent in a punishing aspect, to derange the mind, and were understood as entering and leaving through the window during the course of the night, they would have had the aspect of succubus also.

As these are spiritual phenomena closely related to the wind they can not be said to exist, in the same sense that you will never capture the wind in a bottle, they are a phenomena felt and observed in their passing.

The messengers of Ishtar would have been seen as sending righteous punishment, and not evil per se, but from Sumerian times Lilith was seen as a dark counterpart to Inanna and then later Ishtar, she resided in her sacred tree from the mythological viewpoint, but this was seen to make Inanna weep;

The Huluppu Tree Mythos

The reason for this in my opinion is that Inanna in her role as representative of the planet Venus and the rainbow Goddess, was concerned with principles of spiritual flow and progression, ever the catalyst, and thus also closely related to the wind, as a Grand-daughter of Enlil and Ninlil, the God and Goddess of air and wind.

In this aspect she was then a ruling principle of all the spiritual aspects of the planets and their associated colours, this also the symbolism of the ziggurat and it's colour related levels;

If Venus wears a black crown - Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears a white crown - Jupiter stands in front of her
If Venus wears a green crown - Mars stands in front of her
If Venus wears a red crown - Mercury stands in front of her
If Venus wears a rainbow crown - a rainbow lies crosswise in front of her
If Venus wears the Sun's crown - she becomes very bright, Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears the Moon's crown - she is very small, Mercury stands in front of her

But the planets were also understood to have negative, regressive aspects, and it can be seen there was a tradition of dividing the eclpitic plane into 5 positive Houses for each planet were it was in optimum position and also five negative

Lilith then and her messengers are required to represent these negative aspects, the reflection of the rainbow Goddess as it were, facilitating the flow of all the regressive aspects of the planets, seen as a corrupting and punishing influence toward the righteous, but essentialy two sides of the same coin.

Any inter action with either of these spiritual phenomena will always in some sense facilitate flow, whether at the physio-logical level or in a more extended spiritual sense, and will also bring into play other spiritual aspects related to the planets, so you will head off in some direction or other as a result of them, possibly in the sense of spiritual awakening or realization...depends what they're up to

edit on Kam1130319vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday1630 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi Darkbake

I'm not sure if this is what you are after, but your thread reminded me of something that happened about 4 years ago.
I had just gone to bed and was thinking about something, rather than dreaming, when suddenly and violently a dark-haired man rushed up to my face and roared in it. He crawled (quickly) over me to reach me, rather than running or walking. Needless to say, I was terrified!
I remember opening my eyes immediately and shaking all over.

I have no idea what happened, and have never mentioned this to anyone, since it sounds a bit odd. I could easily have been dreaming, and asleep longer than I thought but that's not how I remember it.
I do remember saying out loud ' Get yerself tae f...' (since I'm Scottish, and a bit aggressive when cornered!) and I have never experienced this since.
Any opinion would be welcomed, or if this isn't what your asking for, disregard.

Best wishes

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Darkbake I made this post on the other thread not realizing you had this one. I repost verbatim below.

This entity or guide or whatever you refer to her as, sounds seriously like a demonic spirit and one that should not be flirted with in any sense. I know i am going to contradict myself here by challenging you to query her, but hopefully this might help identify who she really is and to which spiritual kingdom she belongs. Ask her how she feels about Jesus Christ, mentioning the Jesus who died on the cross at Calvary to ensure that we are not talking about any other Jesus other than He in the bible. See how she feels about Him, if there are any reactions, perhaps question why. I would be interested to read of any reports on this. I would be interested in any of you reporting back having similarly queried your spirit guides.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

surrealist
Darkbake I made this post on the other thread not realizing you had this one. I repost verbatim below.

This entity or guide or whatever you refer to her as, sounds seriously like a demonic spirit and one that should not be flirted with in any sense. I know i am going to contradict myself here by challenging you to query her, but hopefully this might help identify who she really is and to which spiritual kingdom she belongs. Ask her how she feels about Jesus Christ, mentioning the Jesus who died on the cross at Calvary to ensure that we are not talking about any other Jesus other than He in the bible. See how she feels about Him, if there are any reactions, perhaps question why. I would be interested to read of any reports on this. I would be interested in any of you reporting back having similarly queried your spirit guides.

By many definitions, LIlitu is a demon. I know you posed the question to Darkbake and he may give you a different response but him and I are likely dealing with the same thing so I'll give you her take as I understand it.

Lilitu seems to me to be completely indifferent to Jesus Christ. It is not something that ever comes up and, in my work, she has never acted with any more hostility to Christians than non-Christians that I deal with. Please understand that Christians view demonology in a Goetia sense and those are the garden variety demons that may actually have an opinion about your god and your Jesus.

In the mythology, pantheons, and religions that predate the Abrahamic faiths, much about Christianity and Jesus is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I would agree with Cuervo, she's kind of indifferent, in fact, she is a tiny bit skeptical about Jesus but also thinks that he was a cool guy. Well, that's what she says about that subject in particular. She wants to know if you have other questions.

She is kind of frustrated that you are judging her on being a demon or not based on something that she finds irrelevant and thinks it is a lot more complicated than that -

There we go, there is you answer for you from her.
edit on 17amSun, 17 Nov 2013 04:24:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I appreciate your responses. Just two further queries and, if there is no reason to, I will leave it at that.

How does Lilith feel about the authority and Lordship of Jesus in her spiritual realm? Would she or does she subject herself to His authority?

The second question is, and one I'm more intrigued by is, how would Lilith feel about you personally befriending Jesus? I'm not saying that you would! But would she be okay with you spending time with Jesus if you ever so chose to? Maybe even doing what He wants?

Just as a FYI, yes I have been involved with challenging spirits, with encounters as you probably know as an exorcism. Yes, these were confrontational but that was due to the oppresive operation of these spirits in the person's life.

Having said that, I see you folks for the most part, have what appears to be benign relations with these spirit guides, at this stage anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

surrealist
I appreciate your responses. Just two further queries and, if there is no reason to, I will leave it at that.

How does Lilith feel about the authority and Lordship of Jesus in her spiritual realm? Would she or does she subject herself to His authority?

The second question is, and one I'm more intrigued by is, how would Lilith feel about you personally befriending Jesus? I'm not saying that you would! But would she be okay with you spending time with Jesus if you ever so chose to? Maybe even doing what He wants?

Just as a FYI, yes I have been involved with challenging spirits, with encounters as you probably know as an exorcism. Yes, these were confrontational but that was due to the oppresive operation of these spirits in the person's life.

Having said that, I see you folks for the most part, have what appears to be benign relations with these spirit guides, at this stage anyway.

In general, the question is nonsensical. By that, I don't mean it's a dumb question; it's just that you are asking why the city transit doesn't allow oxen to pull their spaceships. It just doesn't make sense.

Like the first question

This is not answerable because it is like the transit question. The Sumerian pantheon predates the Christianity (and even Judaism) by thousands of years. It's not a relevant issue. Jesus holds no more "lordship" in her realm than Jesus holds in your brain. You are not a zombie controlled by your Jesus, right? And neither are "realms" controlled by Jesus.

Your other question

How would Lilith feel about you personally befriending Jesus? I'm not saying that you would! But would she be okay with you spending time with Jesus if you ever so chose to? Maybe even doing what He wants?
While there are many who worship Lilitu as a goddess, I have a much different relationship with her in a "guide" capacity. I do work within her pantheon religiously but "worship" may not be the right word for it. As far as digging Jesus, there are no issues. You are looking at this like a bunch of demons, angels, and deities all scratching for some small part of heaven to fill delectable human souls in. It's not like that. I speak fondly of Jesus all the time. There isn't really very much that's incompatible between the two relationships. The other side isn't nearly as much of a battle ground that you think it is.

addendum - Some of the vagueness in this is due to my reluctance to speak for those on the other side about something as casual as this. I answered you out of what I already know. I just wanted to make clear that she is not my answer-bot where I ask questions to an altar and a fortune prints out.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Cuervo because: addendum

top topics

join