It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFTER MIDNIGHT: 124: All The...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Join Garth and friends for the After Midnight show - the only after midnight show that airs before midnight!!

Show airs EVERY FRIDAY in the North American time zones

9 PM EST (8 PM Central , 7 PM Mountain , 6 PM Pacific ) (North America)

and for the rest of the world that's....

2 AM GMT (UK) , 3 AM CET (Europe) (Saturday morning)

11 AM ACDT (Saturday morning)

The After Midnight crew shares some amazing podsafe music from artists around the globe, this is the show to kick back and relax, enjoy the music and light banter. Listen in and see if you can answer some trivia questions, or simply enjoy the chatroom interaction during the show... Remember, this show is All About the Music - its the perfect way to wind down for the weekend.

Small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride, best trip

Always I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting
Commiserating

Say it ain't so
I will not go
Turn the lights off
Carry me home

Na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na, na-na

Late night come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so
I will not go
Turn the lights off
Carry me home

www.elyrics.net...

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

edit on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:56:37 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm wound up tonight so LOOK OUT!!!!!

WOO HOO

Just 3 hours until show time

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

So you are the one who has been disturbing my naps!!!

Bad Semper! lol

BT

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Look out people!!!! Semper is on a rollllll. Puttin' on my tin foil hat, flack jacket, rocket shoes for running! See you at show time!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What trivia questions will be put out there....all about music....anything goes? I know where in the world the biggest beaver dam is.
edit on 15-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

InTheLight
What trivia questions will be put out there....all about music....anything goes? I know where in the world the biggest beaver dam is.

Who knows.. but they need to be harder this time.

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

InTheLight

Lmao Yeah I have a ton of useless information too, unfortunately the trivia is music related. The peeps in chat are fast with the answers and the keyboard. It is fun!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Iamschist

InTheLight

Lmao Yeah I have a ton of useless information too, unfortunately the trivia is music related. The peeps in chat are fast with the answers and the keyboard. It is fun!

OK, thanks, but I think I don't know as much about music as I think I do.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

InTheLight

Iamschist

InTheLight

I have gotten two right I think in several times being in chat, soo I am sure I do not know music, It is just fun to be in there with everyone, listening and laughing.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Iamschist

InTheLight

Iamschist

InTheLight

I have gotten two right I think in several times being in chat, soo I am sure I do not know music, It is just fun to be in there with everyone, listening and laughing.

It sounds like a fun time, but I rose early this morning and 'early to bed and early to rise'...thingie.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Great show so far guys! I am winning trivia for the first time, however I am the only one playing......and I am using Bing to get the answers. Sad really. Winning!!!

new topics

top topics

join