It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hindi the mother of all modern religions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I assume you were addressing my post since the topics are interrelated and mine was the last post before yours...

Originally posted by Nakash
No, it does not imply Satan knew the mind of God, it implied that God knew the mind of Satan and decided to use him as a tool for his own plans.

Huh? Are you saying god wants people to be confused, so he followed through with a real virgin birth to mimic the false ones Satan had propogated prior to it?

This is so misunderstood, Christianity does not have a Manichaen view of the world, you (and others of an atheistic bent) greatly offend me by claiming that.

I've made no such claim, and further, I could care less if my positions offend you or anyone else. Your offense is evidence only of the lack of critical thought you have given to your position.

There have been several Angelic rebellions according to scripture, but scripture also teaches that these beings are too cunning to openly defy God (foolish), the so called "War of the Angels" was never a physical conflict,

Also, a true physical conflict will occur in the end of times,

Out of curiosity, what is your basis for saying the prior wars were not physical but some future war will be?

<< 1  2   >>

join