It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is religion a mental disorder?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Its a radical truth, very people know or have heard, let alone handle

Well, it sounds like you're saying that the soul is some kind of leach or sponge that thrives on and lives on sin. Scientology teaches something similar.

Either that, or, you're saying that we are possessed by our sinful souls and Jesus drives them out like demons.

I believe that we are mind, body and soul. The body, thus the mind die, the soul is eternal.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

On a final note be advised, if you are not Saved,
you are in danger of spending an eternity in hell.
But be my guest and believe as you please.

Go Figure

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by windword

On a final note be advised, if you are not Saved,
you are in danger of spending an eternity in hell.
But be my guest and believe as you please.

Go Figure

Too bad that your God isn't as hospitable as you are, inviting me to be your guest in believing what resonates with me, and all. But, your God doesn't happen to allow for freedom of religion, and I don't believe that your God can force me to go somewhere that I wouldn't go myself, ei Hell. If he could, he could also force me to believe, which would be a far more expedient way to go.

If it makes you happy to think that those who don't believe as you, or follow the secret dogma that, it seems, only you understand, will be tortured in Hell for eternity, then you just may have a "disorder.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

windword

If it makes you happy to think that those who don't believe as you, or follow the secret dogma that, it seems, only you understand, will be tortured in Hell for eternity, then you just may have a "disorder.

Suffice to say, Jesus did not die in vain.
And since when has evangelizing become a disorder

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You aren't evangelizing, you're threatening Hell.

You are unwilling to explain anything about your assertion that souls are sin laden and Jesus removes them from us, that souls can't go to heaven, who gave us sin laden souls, or what our responsibility to our soul is, if we have any.

All you saying is believe or go to Hell.

If you delight in the idea of people who oppose you or don't agree with your personal doctrine, being tortured in Hell for eternity, and it appears that you do enjoy pulling the "Hell card", then you might have a disorder.

Jesus did not die in vain

If even one person winds up in Hell, then Jesus DID die in vain. But, I don't believe in Hell, so..............
edit on 26-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Your birth is your resurrection and you are experiencing everlasting life right now. You've already been resurrected into everlasting LIFE because you have LIFE right now, and there are no gaps in between LIFE from your perspective.

Your life is continuous, meaning it is everlasting, never stopping. Even after you die you will have life, because it is everlasting. You are very alive and so is your Spirit, so no you are not dead inside, only blind in my opinion. You are Spiritually blind because you do not see the Spirit within you, you don't believe you have it, well you do.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 26-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That;s a load of poppycock. You are really confused.
only by becoming Saved thru Blood of Jesus do you beget
everlasting life.
Pl seek to be saved

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What's a load of poppycock is you being alive yet believing your are dead inside. You are not dead inside and you have a soul, you have just been blinded to it through religion. I can see you won't change your mind either, so I'll leave you to your self-worth, or lack thereof.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread has totally left the intended topic, and apparently run its course.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join