It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Going To Be Blown Away By This Personnal Pic: Is this a REAL Ghost in Vatican?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Now, I say it again, I respect and understand your points. It's just that you seemed to be a litte too much aggresive in your last post claiming I was only believing in what I wanted. If you just had sincerely read what I wrote above, you'd have understand my point about this picture being meaningful.

NO he said you were reinforcing your beliefs which with this post I am replying to is very much so doing on your part as it reads.

I understand about your point about this picture being meaningful and that is simply reinforcing your belief saying such.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Well, you clearly just do not get my point. I already stated after what some of you guys presented in this topic that I accepted what you claimed as facts

Yes you did. But you also contradict that by saying you believe it has some spiritual meaning.

because I tended like you to believe my friend was mistaken about the non-presence of someone in the area. In this instance, it couldn't be a ghost.

Did you?

I thought in your OP you said "you" could certify no one was there.

By looking at this picture, you can clearly feel something beautiful and powerful.

Yes I can and do.

Why not next time if you get something similar to post leave out the sensationalism and just share what you believe to be amazing whether there is a spiritual sense or just a a natural wonder.

You have already said you are sorry for the title, thumbs up for that and agreeing it was a little over the top.

All the best

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The girl being photographed is looking at the camera, and at
such times she will surely take in and remember what was in her field of view.
I can believe that she definitely did not see this woman in white, where she appears in the pic..
But if it s really ghost, I do not know.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
I cant tell you who or what that is, but I zoomed in and it appears the "person/ghost" is carrying a bag.

Do ghosts carry bags?

edit on 15-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

How do you expect them to carry their ghost lunches?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by St0rD

Yes you did. But you also contradict that by saying you believe it has some spiritual meaning.

I thought in your OP you said "you" could certify no one was there.

I'm not contradicting myself at all. I said I accepted the facts about this picture not being a ghost apparition, however, I still believe it helds a spiritual message.

And yes in the OP I said I could certify no one was there, but it was logical to me that everyone would understand the only certification I could give was my friend's word. I wasn't in the Vatican at the time of the picture, so of course I cannot be one hundred percent certain.

Also, as the thread went by, I realized most of you guys were probably right about the fact there was someone in the illuminated area. That we will never know for sure, but I'll stick with the logical explanation for this one.

Anyway, thank you InhaleExhale for all the answers you provided to this thread. I read them all but just couldn't respond to every single of them at this time. I might respond back later, but in the end you are mostly repeating what others have already been saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by St0rD

(only if my friend was wrong about the fact there was nobody in the light beam).

Which is it?

A fact there was no one there?

A claim your friend made?

How can you certify this claim or fact?

and the way they reacted when seeing this picture

How did they react?

That would be telling if they actually remembered a person walking by or not?

Like you say, the timing of what happened with her father and where she was could have lead to her creating a false memory of no one being there when in reality she cant remember every little detail and person that was around her when the photo was taken so create a false memory of no one being there to give the comfort of being given some sort of message because of the time and her loss.

Loss of close loved one can take its toll on our psyche.

I hope it was something for your friend to find peace with or have some sort meaning because it was needed for her at the time, however what the photo and data show as wmd_2008 explained paint a different picture.

What I mean here is that I've come to comprehend some time ago that life has multiple ways of expressing itselfs.

It sure does,

With that wisdom you should find no concern that others might not see what you believe this to be.

I know most of people don't believe in it nowadays.

Most do, I believe, I suspect the hardest hard core skeptics here are here not to disprove anyone's experience, maybe their interpretation of said experience, but because they believe more than anyone that shouts out "I am a believer" because they are looking for something that they can shown to others and knowledge can be gained. However the belief in many eyes today is not enough, so the search for proof is on and I would say will be everlasting for a unified understanding,

Its just today in my opinion people seem to keep their beliefs about the supernatural to themselves so as to not anger or upset the faith they are suppose to be following or their peers with their beliefs simply because of fear of being seen from a different perspective.

You asked earlier how could I prove to you readers there was absolutely nobody at the area? Well in fact I can't.

You are right by claiming it's easy for someone to change facts like this, especially if she is looking at another location.
I decided to go along with you guys because I thought it could be very hard to prove there was nobody there. This is also why I stated afterwards that the picture held a spiritual meaning, not to save my face, but because it was really what sticked to me when I first saw the picture. I clearly went to far by saying it could have been a ghost, but still, it could have been.

How did they react? Well, they reacted like you would when you see a picture like this. They didn't know what to believe because they thought there was clearly nobody in the area. So like most people would do, they just forgot it. But it clearly affected them, the way my friend talked to me about it. It also sticked with me, that's why I shared with you all.

And ofc with that wisdom I accept what other people believe. This is what I've stated earlier in the thread mate.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Jacob Marley carried his chains, why not?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dustytoad
reply to post by St0rD

I zoomed in and see exactly what you said I would. I'm not a photoshop guy, never used it, so I don't know anything in that regard. It looks legit.

One thing though. Did you notice the guy to the left of the light person? He seems to be melted into another guy.... I'm either having eye issues or something's definitely weird with the picture.

Cool.

But it's just a person right?

edit on 11/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Really? It's a guy walking by another guy. Why do some of you people try so hard to make something out of nothing. As far as the object in question, I don't know. It looks strange. There's probably a logical explanation, especially since your friend almost appears the same way. Maybe you had the flash on or something. I don't know, but just because you say there was no one there, doesn't mean I believe you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Dustytoad
reply to post by St0rD

I zoomed in and see exactly what you said I would. I'm not a photoshop guy, never used it, so I don't know anything in that regard. It looks legit.

One thing though. Did you notice the guy to the left of the light person? He seems to be melted into another guy.... I'm either having eye issues or something's definitely weird with the picture.

Cool.

But it's just a person right?

edit on 11/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

It's a man putting on his black jacket. there's a second man directly behind him. you can see the one you're referring to has his right leg blurred because he's walking quickly, his left leg is almost aligned with the man who is standing behind him. sorry, no 'melting'

As for the photo in its entirety, the blue image that wipes across the left section is a very common photography phenomenon that occurs with a slower shutter speed and a fast moving object. the same way the mans leg is blurred. I also find it curious why a 'ghost' would need a shopping beg of sorts that is more "IN" the photo. you can see that in it's left hand. I would say it's simply a common photograph accident and nothing more. Just Refraction of light.
edit on 19/11/13 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I work as a still and film photographer and apart from that I run a small camera equipment rental house.

This is a clear cut case of cheap photographic equipment that has an inadequate way of measuring the intensity of light
throughout the frame.
Heck even a decent camera would have issues in those lighting conditions since the dynamic range of that shaft of light in contrast to the deep shadows is way too big.
A professional still camera has no more than 14 stops max... A cheap one less and a camera phone even less.

The camera in this case tried to compensate for the shadows because they are more significant in this shot and therefore overexposed the shaft of light. This was clearly done by letting the camera lower the shutterspeed hence you get movement in both the guy behind and in the socalled ghost. Case closed

Edit: as for your friend.... She's either forgetful, full of # or needs this to be more than it is because she hasnt really resolved the issue of her dead relative.
There is NOTHING spiritual about this photo, including the building.
edit on 19/11/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

terriblyvexed
Your friend is turning ghostly herself, so I'm inclined to think that's a person just in more light than your friend.

Also, the floor around both of them has the same effect too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

WHY DO ALL GHOSTS SPEAK ENGLISH?!?!?!?!?!? You watch any ghost show in a foreign country and they are always saying, "Get Out!!" not "Få ut" hahah Oh well I was just wondering if the ghostly international language is English and who chose it to be so?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Ghosts of Bag Ladies do.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

That is all well and good. I was being facetious. Good explanation though. I was pointing out some things are normal anomalies in a through the backdoor kind of way. Your exact reaction was meant for someone else like say the OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

St0rD
But guys, you keep repeating it's a person being satured in light and I keep saying there was nobody at the location.

So, what would it be then if there was really nobody? What would be the explanations?

Sorry, but you keep saying what your friend apparently told you. Through the viewfinder the person wouldn't looked as bathed in light, just another person in the background - why would your friend have even noticed amongst all the other people there?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Dustytoad
reply to post by Ghost147

That is all well and good. I was being facetious. Good explanation though. I was pointing out some things are normal anomalies in a through the backdoor kind of way. Your exact reaction was meant for someone else like say the OP.

damn you and your trickery!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interesting story but it seems like a nun holding a bag under sunlight.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My Father-in-law took this a few weeks ago at the Basilica, Vatican City. Very interesting.....

Instagram Photo

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puds2018
My Father-in-law took this a few weeks ago at the Basilica, Vatican City. Very interesting.....

Instagram Photo

interesting

<< 2  3  4   >>

join